Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tekin RS ESC sensored

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Tekin Prez
The newest software posted on the website takes care of this issue. Update your unit to version 250 and you should not ever see impact button pushes.
Sounds like a typical day at work. "The machine has a mechanical problem. Can you fix it with software?"
Old 05-23-2014, 02:30 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank Hodits
I have an older RS gen1, original hotwire, and original redline 13.5 (all of this was purchased new in the begining of 2010). What is the newest hotwire/vegas version i can use?

Also, what was the stock endbell timing that came on my motor when new? It looks like it's adjustable from 0-24 degrees.
223 for the RS Gen1 esc.

Stock motor can timing is generally set to 12 degrees.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike
223 for the RS Gen1 esc.
Where do I get 223? It seems like only 250 is online now. Also, what about the hotwire 1.0?
Old 10-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default 255 Where is the new specs listed

I see that you have finally added drive frequency control. Which is awesome, but I see no info on the actual numbers. I am trying to figure out what I will run for the season and this is on my list again. But with no data it's hard to make a decision. So anyone out there with the new version of the software want to let me know what the drive and brake frequency values are that would be great.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by macdude
I see that you have finally added drive frequency control. Which is awesome, but I see no info on the actual numbers. I am trying to figure out what I will run for the season and this is on my list again. But with no data it's hard to make a decision. So anyone out there with the new version of the software want to let me know what the drive and brake frequency values are that would be great.
You need to got to Tekins website. there is full explanation of DF and BF on the breakdown on the 255 update. Bottom line you have more linear control of those settings sensitivity depending on the feel you like for your car/truck.