Old 08-10-2004, 03:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by dhiracing.com
Thanks Dave ... you're the man
Your welcome
Old 08-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks guys, your help is greatly appreciated. Hopefully now i can get the nosie sorted

Cheers
Crashmaster
Old 08-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

I hate selling such a wonderful car but I have no time to race onroad anymore sinse our local carpet track closed after i bought the car and the other track races on the days I have to work. If any of you guys are interested in my Cuda PM me with your offer.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=46789
Old 08-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by NismoSkyline17
I hate selling such a wonderful car but I have no time to race onroad anymore sinse our local carpet track closed after i bought the car and the other track races on the days I have to work. If any of you guys are interested in my Cuda PM me with your offer.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=46789
Nice Cuda, I wish I had the money Would be perfect as a second car Do you take IOU's?
Old 08-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Sure as long as they are green and have big numbers on them.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Herminator
Nice Cuda, I wish I had the money Would be perfect as a second car Do you take IOU's?
Pete You have a PM
Old 08-11-2004, 01:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Pete You have a PM
You don't take IUO's too do you?

Here's one for Nismo

IOU 100 pence

Old 08-11-2004, 03:39 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Herminator
You don't take IUO's too do you?

Here's one for Nismo

IOU 100 pence

Umm no
-Dave
Old 08-11-2004, 03:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi guys, don't know if anyones mentioned this recently, but I saw a prototype 'cuda at the weekend. One of the Centrepoint UK drivers came along, and was running a pre-production prototye of an R3S (at least thats what I remember him saying it was called). Looked a fair bit different, to the std R3 cuda, mainly as it was running a graphite plate chassis (@ 3mm thick IIRC) and top deck. Looked very groovy. Aparently for the production version it may be even thicker still with machined sections for batt and motor, making it super stiff! He said their using graphite plate over carbon fibre as it's lighter but just as stiff.

Also interesting to note was the steering arrangement, whilst similar to the R3, it had a couple of plates on top of the rake, that extended out as far as the rack goes, to avoid getting dirt etc inside.

Anyway, car lloked very quick, qualified it P2 for the A, and then promptley won both legs of the A main. Will done Jimmy Maddison.

Just thought I'd let you guys know about this, I didn't get to look at it for very long, but still fairly interesting.

Ed
Old 08-11-2004, 04:03 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by TryHard
Hi guys, don't know if anyones mentioned this recently, but I saw a prototype 'cuda at the weekend. One of the Centrepoint UK drivers came along, and was running a pre-production prototye of an R3S (at least thats what I remember him saying it was called). Looked a fair bit different, to the std R3 cuda, mainly as it was running a graphite plate chassis (@ 3mm thick IIRC) and top deck. Looked very groovy. Aparently for the production version it may be even thicker still with machined sections for batt and motor, making it super stiff! He said their using graphite plate over carbon fibre as it's lighter but just as stiff.

Also interesting to note was the steering arrangement, whilst similar to the R3, it had a couple of plates on top of the rake, that extended out as far as the rack goes, to avoid getting dirt etc inside.

Anyway, car lloked very quick, qualified it P2 for the A, and then promptley won both legs of the A main. Will done Jimmy Maddison.

Just thought I'd let you guys know about this, I didn't get to look at it for very long, but still fairly interesting.

Ed
Thanks for the heads up..

I`m not really a fan of the R3 carbon fiber...either in Black or the Sparkle chassis.. I have some one working on a 3mm chassis shock towers and a 2.5mm upper deck right now.. with better weight and chassis balance for the R3 right now hopfully it will be done here by the 22nd of this month I`ll definetly post pic`s when it is done
-Dave
Old 08-11-2004, 04:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by TryHard

Ed
Sounds like their running with Alex Racing part 6362 - rack covers.. http://www.alex.ne.jp/rc/newproducts/0406.html

God to hear a Cuda to the A-Final.. guess we're gonna hear some more about mr. Maddison
Old 08-11-2004, 04:25 AM
Tech Champion

Thumbs up

Stjerno you have a PM
Old 08-11-2004, 04:31 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Stjerno you have a PM
Back at Ya
Old 08-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by stjerno
Back at Ya
Back again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.