R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2004, 01:23 AM   #12166
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Malta
Posts: 267
Default

Thanks Dave ... you're the man
dhiracing.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 04:32 AM   #12167
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by dhiracing.com
Thanks Dave ... you're the man
Your welcome
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:21 AM   #12168
Tech Regular
 
Crashmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lincs, England
Posts: 363
Default

Thanks guys, your help is greatly appreciated. Hopefully now i can get the nosie sorted

Cheers
Crashmaster
Crashmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:52 PM   #12169
Tech Master
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Margaritaville
Posts: 1,957
Default

I hate selling such a wonderful car but I have no time to race onroad anymore sinse our local carpet track closed after i bought the car and the other track races on the days I have to work. If any of you guys are interested in my Cuda PM me with your offer.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=46789
NismoSkyline17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:03 PM   #12170
Tech Elite
 
Herminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via ICQ to Herminator
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoSkyline17
I hate selling such a wonderful car but I have no time to race onroad anymore sinse our local carpet track closed after i bought the car and the other track races on the days I have to work. If any of you guys are interested in my Cuda PM me with your offer.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=46789
Nice Cuda, I wish I had the money Would be perfect as a second car Do you take IOU's?
Herminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:05 PM   #12171
Tech Master
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Margaritaville
Posts: 1,957
Default

Sure as long as they are green and have big numbers on them.
NismoSkyline17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 05:37 PM   #12172
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Herminator
Nice Cuda, I wish I had the money Would be perfect as a second car Do you take IOU's?
Pete You have a PM
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 02:42 AM   #12173
Tech Elite
 
Herminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via ICQ to Herminator
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Pete You have a PM
You don't take IUO's too do you?

Here's one for Nismo

IOU 100 pence

Herminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 04:39 AM   #12174
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Herminator
You don't take IUO's too do you?

Here's one for Nismo

IOU 100 pence

Umm no
-Dave
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 04:51 AM   #12175
Tech Champion
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 5,284
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Hi guys, don't know if anyones mentioned this recently, but I saw a prototype 'cuda at the weekend. One of the Centrepoint UK drivers came along, and was running a pre-production prototye of an R3S (at least thats what I remember him saying it was called). Looked a fair bit different, to the std R3 cuda, mainly as it was running a graphite plate chassis (@ 3mm thick IIRC) and top deck. Looked very groovy. Aparently for the production version it may be even thicker still with machined sections for batt and motor, making it super stiff! He said their using graphite plate over carbon fibre as it's lighter but just as stiff.

Also interesting to note was the steering arrangement, whilst similar to the R3, it had a couple of plates on top of the rake, that extended out as far as the rack goes, to avoid getting dirt etc inside.

Anyway, car lloked very quick, qualified it P2 for the A, and then promptley won both legs of the A main. Will done Jimmy Maddison.

Just thought I'd let you guys know about this, I didn't get to look at it for very long, but still fairly interesting.

Ed
__________________
| THard.co.uk | Xray | MuchMore |
TryHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 05:03 AM   #12176
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by TryHard
Hi guys, don't know if anyones mentioned this recently, but I saw a prototype 'cuda at the weekend. One of the Centrepoint UK drivers came along, and was running a pre-production prototye of an R3S (at least thats what I remember him saying it was called). Looked a fair bit different, to the std R3 cuda, mainly as it was running a graphite plate chassis (@ 3mm thick IIRC) and top deck. Looked very groovy. Aparently for the production version it may be even thicker still with machined sections for batt and motor, making it super stiff! He said their using graphite plate over carbon fibre as it's lighter but just as stiff.

Also interesting to note was the steering arrangement, whilst similar to the R3, it had a couple of plates on top of the rake, that extended out as far as the rack goes, to avoid getting dirt etc inside.

Anyway, car lloked very quick, qualified it P2 for the A, and then promptley won both legs of the A main. Will done Jimmy Maddison.

Just thought I'd let you guys know about this, I didn't get to look at it for very long, but still fairly interesting.

Ed
Thanks for the heads up..

I`m not really a fan of the R3 carbon fiber...either in Black or the Sparkle chassis.. I have some one working on a 3mm chassis shock towers and a 2.5mm upper deck right now.. with better weight and chassis balance for the R3 right now hopfully it will be done here by the 22nd of this month I`ll definetly post pic`s when it is done
-Dave
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 05:16 AM   #12177
Tech Adept
 
stjerno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Denmark
Posts: 239
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by TryHard
Hi guys, don't know if anyones mentioned this recently, but I saw a prototype 'cuda at the weekend. One of the Centrepoint UK drivers came along, and was running a pre-production prototye of an R3S (at least thats what I remember him saying it was called). Looked a fair bit different, to the std R3 cuda, mainly as it was running a graphite plate chassis (@ 3mm thick IIRC) and top deck. Looked very groovy. Aparently for the production version it may be even thicker still with machined sections for batt and motor, making it super stiff! He said their using graphite plate over carbon fibre as it's lighter but just as stiff.

Also interesting to note was the steering arrangement, whilst similar to the R3, it had a couple of plates on top of the rake, that extended out as far as the rack goes, to avoid getting dirt etc inside.

Anyway, car lloked very quick, qualified it P2 for the A, and then promptley won both legs of the A main. Will done Jimmy Maddison.

Just thought I'd let you guys know about this, I didn't get to look at it for very long, but still fairly interesting.

Ed
Sounds like their running with Alex Racing part 6362 - rack covers.. http://www.alex.ne.jp/rc/newproducts/0406.html

God to hear a Cuda to the A-Final.. guess we're gonna hear some more about mr. Maddison
stjerno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 05:25 AM   #12178
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Stjerno you have a PM
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 05:31 AM   #12179
Tech Adept
 
stjerno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Denmark
Posts: 239
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Stjerno you have a PM
Back at Ya
stjerno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 05:38 AM   #12180
Tech Adept
 
stjerno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Denmark
Posts: 239
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stjerno
Back at Ya
Back again
stjerno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3 Funkymojo R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-03-2007 01:00 PM
alex racing barracuda con81 Electric On-Road 1 12-14-2005 03:36 AM
WTT: Alex Racing Barracuda R2 for PS2 AZ_Ron Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 0 02-13-2005 07:30 PM
Alex Racing Barracuda R3-New. rcracing1973 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 04-11-2004 08:29 AM
Alex Racing Barracuda Bugs Bunny Singapore R/C Racers 6 01-22-2003 11:47 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:27 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net