Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree12Likes

Yokomo MR-4TC SD

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 05:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I'm going to look into getting the graphite transmission case to see if that makes any difference. I'm thinking that the stiffer material won't deform as easy.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

The conversion does NOT come with any A-Arms, transmission cases or other suspension thingies.
Only the new stuff is Grapite
This is where i am in the building process
Attached Thumbnails Yokomo MR-4TC SD-cgm-019.jpg  
Old 03-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Horatio
Regardless of engines and whose is fastest, F1 lately always turns into a bit of a one horse race, especially since Ferrari got their act together. Ironic really cos I remember when it was always Williams and people said 'wouldn't it be nice to see a Ferrari win again'.

Personally I'd be suprised if the results were much different to last seasons, but as you said - it's very early days yet.

The fact remains - to watch and enjoy F1 these days you have to be a pretty hardcore fan, unlike other forms of motorsport which is generally more 'easy going' to watch. It's strange that it should be like that, considering that F1 is the pinnicle of all motor sport.
I disagree, it wasnt a Ferrari domination last season, Williams,Mclaren and Renault all won races. I keep seeing people saying how last season Ferrari made the season boring but last season was very exciting!

Sleighty
Old 03-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Tech Adept

Guys you are going way off-topic now. Please take your F1 ramblings somewhere else. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:41 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Hugo
Hi everybody,

Where can I buy the SSG battery plate that M.Hirosaka & C.Tosolini use???

I want it!!!
This is the part# : ZS-118SS SSG Battery Plate.

Hope it helps... Btw, I have to buy a full set of SSG conversion for the older Yokomo MR-4TCSP just for the SSG body mount support and battery plate. DON't know what to do with the upperdeck and the shock towers
Old 03-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Kenshin
Guys you are going way off-topic now. Please take your F1 ramblings somewhere else. Thanks.
Kenshin:

Give us a break and throw us a little slack. All threads go a little off-topic from time to time, but the subject of F1 is bound to pop up as the F1 season has just started.

If you're not interested, where's the hardship in having to skip half a dozen posts anyway?

When you consider the vast amount of information that all these guys have provided for the thread, it's a little offensive that you should tell them to shut up - even if it was politely done.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Horatio
Kenshin:

Give us a break and throw us a little slack. All threads go a little off-topic from time to time, but the subject of F1 is bound to pop up as the F1 season has just started.

If you're not interested, where's the hardship in having to skip half a dozen posts anyway?

When you consider the vast amount of information that all these guys have provided for the thread, it's a little offensive that you should tell them to shut up - even if it was politely done.
You said it Horatio.... there is no harm in going off-topic once in awhile... gets really boring if we talk about SD all day long. F1 is one of my favorite Auto sport... I bet everyone else too.... and I race the F201/F103... they're great cars to race with....
Old 03-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Tech Adept

Well, it was politely done, just like you said. It was just a reminder. And please, don't be hypocritical about it. You were bitching and moaning on the Cuda thread a while back on how it was filled with crap before you can actually see something useful. And yes, I enjoy F1 too.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:04 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by rc-zombies
... gets really boring if we talk about SD all day long. F1 is one of my favorite Auto sport... I bet everyone else too.... and I race the F201/F103... they're great cars to race with....

Umm, I don't see you getting bored talking about your Pro4 all day long.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Umm, I don't see you getting bored talking about your Pro4 all day long.
'coz everyone there is in the learnig phase of the car... that's why I visit other threads to get away from it... As former owners of the SD and R2... I like to keep myself uptodate with those cars...just in case I get them again....
Old 03-09-2004, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

rc-zombies you have pm.thanks
Old 03-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Well, it was politely done, just like you said. It was just a reminder. And please, don't be hypocritical about it. You were bitching and moaning on the Cuda thread a while back on how it was filled with crap before you can actually see something useful. And yes, I enjoy F1 too.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
There's nothing hypocritical about what I said on the cuda thread and don't miss-quote me either, especially out of context. For the record, someone just like you started bitching about a couple of 'off topic' posts that I and another UK based chap had left regarding my signature - just because he didn't understand our joke. I reminded him that previous to my posts, there were pages and pages of 'crap' (his choice of words, not mine I might add) that were not of my making.

Back to our regularly scheduled program? Yeah right, I've heard that before - it aint big or clever to copy. But coming from you! Honestly - just cut the crap!!

Oh, you might like to take it up with Futureal and see what his stance on the subject is.......... In the meantime, stop being a cheeky monkey
Old 03-09-2004, 11:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Looki Looki! My CGM is starting to take shape! Only thing missing now is the shocks (which i take from my SSG) and A-Arms that will arrive tomorrow
Doh! The pic
Old 03-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rc-zombies
You said it Horatio.... there is no harm in going off-topic once in awhile... gets really boring if we talk about SD all day long. F1 is one of my favorite Auto sport... I bet everyone else too.... and I race the F201/F103... they're great cars to race with....
I'd love to have a go with Tamiya F1's, especially the new ones - something I've never done. Both the cars and the racing looks awesome. Lots of skill, too.

I reckon those Pro 4 boy's will have gone off topic once or twice by the time they get to the 200th page too....

But don't worry - the 'thread police' will be there to sort 'em out
Old 03-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sparx
Looki Looki! My CGM is starting to take shape! Only thing missing now is the shocks (which i take from my SSG) and A-Arms that will arrive tomorrow
Doh! The pic
It's looking good actually. It's seriously annoying when you're just waiting for those last parts to arrive in the mail. Let us know what you think of it compared to the SSG.

Regards

Horatio

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.