Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree6Likes

N.a.s.c.a.r

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 3.83 average.

Old 02-27-2024, 09:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

So there's a topic i brought up on the Facebook group, that i though i would ask hear to get a broader audience. with the spec mini motor no longer for purchase how do racers feel about allowing mini to use the ASC297 reedy motor 21.5 for mini class. let me know you thoughts on this. and anyone interested in mini racing every second Friday? during carpet season and rotating classes so not all of them get shelved.
Old 04-12-2024, 04:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

What Classes would you like to see come back to nascar? Example WGTR.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Asphalt class idea

Any one interested in running F1 outdoors? or Le Mans style class based on F1 Chassis using different bodies options could include 200mm wgt/wgtr cars as well. Using existing F1 electronics 2s 25.5T motor. Rubber or foam tyre mix? For qualifiers 5min rounds and mains 10minute. Let me know what you think about this? thoughts comments concerns…

Old 05-08-2024, 02:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Info shared from Facebook nascar group. It is time for some asphalt racing action!

“So this is a little overdue for an announcement but here goes.. We are looking to start the summer racing season on Tuesday May 21, weather permitting of course. Anyone that can help get the track ready we are going to look at a track cleanup day that is to be announced..

Hope to see lots of people out there this year. I will post the classes and rules in the coming week so we all know what is being run..”