Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
MIDWEST REGIONAL INDOOR OFFROAD CHAMPIONSHIP >

MIDWEST REGIONAL INDOOR OFFROAD CHAMPIONSHIP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MIDWEST REGIONAL INDOOR OFFROAD CHAMPIONSHIP

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 04:50 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Will the week leading up to this race be a normal practice schedule other than Fridays hours. And will there be practice prior to qualifying at 9am? And same ? For Sunday prior to mains?
Old 02-15-2014, 05:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drgrcrp301
Will the week leading up to this race be a normal practice schedule other than Fridays hours. And will there be practice prior to qualifying at 9am? And same ? For Sunday prior to mains?
Yes, Practice Schedule the week prior will be normal 4-8 practice schedule.. Open Practice for 2pm to 9pm Friday. Doors will open at 7am both Saturday and Sunday. Nothing has been decided yet but I would imagine we will have a 1hr practice session both days.

ALSO: If you have not reserved your hotel room yet you you have till Friday 2/21 to lock in the discounted guaranteed room and Rate. After that you are on your own.. The IL JR Wrestling event is in the area that weekend as well so Hotel rooms will be at a premium.. We have about 8 rooms left on our block..Get them before they are gone!
Old 02-15-2014, 08:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 154 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dashat2
This Just in: The A-Main Hobbies JZ shootout will take place immediately after qualifying Saturday March 15th 2014.. The A-Main Hobbies JZ Shootout pits drivers from each class against each other for an predetermined number of laps for all the marbles.. Prior to the 3rd Round of qualifying a Number will be Drawn From a Hat. That number will be 1 or 2 and that will decide how many dice are tossed. The Number the Die or Dice land on will decide what qualifying position is invited to take part in the shootout. Those Drivers will start on a time delay based on qualifying time The Slowest time starts 1st and fastest last. The 1st driver after x amount of laps wins.. You'll wants to stick around and watch this one.. It's one of the most exciting races your every see.
Sound fun! Great idea!!
Old 02-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Suspended

Have not gotten any interest on the racers dinner. I'd like to have some sort of a head count. Do please IM me or text 815 985 8575
Dinner info on previous page . Thank in advance
Old 02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hotel room reserved thanks for the discounted rate! Whats everyone running tire wise from beginning of the day to end of day.
Classes running are ebuggy 2wd and 4wd mod buggies
Thanks
Old 02-17-2014, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Also rcsignups is currently down. can i call and pre register? and will dues have to be paid or are we able to pay upon arrival. thanks
Old 02-18-2014, 04:47 AM
Tech Master

R/C Sign up should be back up and running today from what I am told... If it stays down we will address registration differently but for now we want to keep it all in one place.. You will be able to register and then pay upon arrival.

Just a quick note on Load in Friday March 14th. Doors will open at 2pm. Pit space will be 1st come 1st served. Please have you transponder number loaded into RC Sign up when you register if you have not been to Race Em R/C before or if you have made any changes to transponders used. This will greatly speed up the registration process and allow the racers to get loaded quicker.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Just a Quick Reminder.. Discounts at the Baymont inn expire tomorrow 2/21/14. As of today there are 8 rooms left .. Get them before they are gone.. use the code* 2014 Midwest RC Race
Old 02-20-2014, 10:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Just looking for tire compound info throughout the day, see everyone next month and tanks in advance.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by davidfast
Just looking for tire compound info throughout the day, see everyone next month and tanks in advance.
There is a mix. Some use super soft and some soft. So J concepts blue or green. And the track will be changed the week before so there will be lots of grip. We are 5 weeks in on this layout and still has plenty of grip. . Hope that gave you your answer.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drgrcrp301
There is a mix. Some use super soft and some soft. So J concepts blue or green. And the track will be changed the week before so there will be lots of grip. We are 5 weeks in on this layout and still has plenty of grip. . Hope that gave you your answer.
I should have asked this as well but I'm assuming you are running indoor type tires, but I've been places and that assumption is wrong.

What is the popular go to tire? (Bar Code, Bro Code, Dirt Web, Pressure Points?)
Old 02-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by davidfast
I should have asked this as well but I'm assuming you are running indoor type tires, but I've been places and that assumption is wrong.

What is the popular go to tire? (Bar Code, Bro Code, Dirt Web, Pressure Points?)
I run bar codes in buggy. And pressure points in SCT. I've used bout every tire. I feel those offer the most consistency for this surface.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Here is some info for everyone running any Blinky Classes. This will also be posted on the first page. of this thread

There will be a Tech table for this event. Every Battery will be Voltage Checked right before your race for all Blinky classes.

Must run a ROAR Approved Motor, Battery and Speed Control. If any MWRIOC Offical thinks the Motor is Not ROAR Approved the Motor will be dismantled and Inspected.

Battery Voltage can not exceed 8.40 Volts. Your Battery must be Checked with the same Volt Meter Approved my MWRIOC Staff. It will be checked just before your Race. All Details will be covered in the Drivers Meeting the Day of the race.

Any Questions Please feel free to ask! We have had A LOT of Sponsors sign on in just the past few days!! Do Not miss this race! Sign up on RCSIGNUP

See you all very very soon!!
Old 02-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

While looking at a calendar today talking about going to a Supercross race, I realized I will not be in town for this. Flight and hotel already confirmed for my employer to send me to our location in Ohio. I was really looking forward to this race.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Suspended

This race is filling up fast ! Get to R/C sign up before its to late. And don't forget the racers Dinner for this race the night if the 15th after qualifying put on by Snake Pit Racing & Thunder Bay Grill of Rockford,IL. Located at
7652 Potawatomi trail, Rockford . Dinner time is of course depending on end of qualifying .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.