Wiki Posts
Search

MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by DAZLST1
Where the north meets the south to rumble!
exactly thats why central valley r/c works

it's like kevin's screen name when he gets on here(meatpuppet)it works on many levels
Old 09-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well its Sat...Thats race day this week for Katrina.not sure when we will race for Rita....Team Savage is going to spank LST again In fact LST has never NEVER won a main for the LST owners the MAIN is the race that counts...lol see ya in heat one or maybe even heat two ...Well I am off to race
Old 09-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

OMG!! I dont even want to talk about today.But just to arrouse and amuse you Savage guys, here goes. One motor for the buggy, LST ... A clutch spring, "again", clutch bearing,axle pin snapping and a diff housing crack. I think Im done for awhile, See you all next year. Thats unless we have Darin Fund raising race next Saturday??? Good job Bigballs on the win... we shall meet again And Bone$ sorry dude Im a hack And Steven things will turn around for us.. It has too.. Hooter, I dont know man seems befor we added power to our trucks they didnt break that easy or in your case bend...
Old 09-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

WOW Thanks for Everyone Showing up tonight and racing for the hurricane victims. All in all everyone had fun at least I hope so I hope to see all next week, that means all We need to get this Team Savage VS Team Losi thing resolve So far Savage is putting a hurt on Team Losi Well maybe that might change.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Tech Regular

DAZ what happen you left without saying good bye I mean if your pissed your pissed but dam just to up and leave WTF...
Old 09-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by fredurse74
DAZ what happen you left without saying good bye I mean if your pissed your pissed but dam just to up and leave WTF...

and turning off his phone
Old 09-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Tech Regular

Bone I know you had a Birthday party to go to I know I understand But the real reason is you where affraid of getting beat bye TWO ADAM DRAKES!!!!!

No really is ok
Old 09-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Tech Regular

Big Balls That is Great that you have balls to talk smack on Steven/ Darrin and you won the first round that is even better BUT I guess your balls Pack up and went home along with you . It is ok Team Losi Keeps breaking because there is no real competition for them out there. There Just warming up for you. Just wait you will see

Old 09-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Yeah good stuff today it was all about fun and for a good cause i wish i could have stayed Dirty family . Anyway DAZ you better get your crap running no backing out we understand if you got to work but you cant quit on us!

What time did you guys get done today???
Old 09-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Bone We where done about 6:30 or so but didn't leave as usual till about 8:00
Old 09-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by stevenmichael

and turning off his phone
No, phone was off since I got there, Sorry but it had nothing to do with you guys, I went to the Pilot to get some asprin cause I have had a Headache all week and I left mine at home. I was comming back but when I left I said tomyself, I better go home and go to bed instead cause I might have to work at 0001. And guess what, I have to work.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bone$
Yeah good stuff today it was all about fun and for a good cause i wish i could have stayed Dirty family . Anyway DAZ you better get your crap running no backing out we understand if you got to work but you cant quit on us!

What time did you guys get done today???
Im not, I just have to find some $$$$ for a decent motor for the buggy and truck and I need a few other expensive things . Then figure out how to make it all work I will pull it off somehow. Can I borrow this $ from you Bone$. Hey the tires worked pretty good while it was running in the dry or wet. I like um!!! If I could just get the LST hooked up now.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Hey Guys, just got back from a weekend at Pismo... I do have a savage, but it is a basher. I am trying to figure out what to buy to race. I sold my MGT, Revo and my buggy and went brushless. I am looking at a couple different buggies and trying to decide which MT to run this time. Truggy's running seperately or are they packed in with the MT class? So did you guys get control of the track up there? Jon, which Racers Haven are you in, the Oildale one or the one on White lane?
Old 09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Tech Addict

oildale...stop by and introduce yourself sometime.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

NO COMMENT Well DAZ sorry about your LST you had all that happen and stiff finished the heat!!! hope to see ya back out soon we go to HPI SLAMS 05
Sunday...Oh Steve ya still owe me them 4 laps...And the $100 for your LST still stands ...I need a real pretty stand to set my truck on seems yours is very stable Anyways will BS with you fellas later GO TEAM SAVAGE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.