Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ftrc will live in my heart for ever.I learned how to drive at that track thanks Brandon for waiting for me on the staightaway and pushing me and as far as that goes you did that for alot of us.Your good people my friend and i tell you what you and Alf did a hellava job last year and that place kicked some major ASS.Good bye FTRC
Old 05-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

+1 BS def sad sad days to see a awesome track close down ..
Old 05-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

HEY GUYS, DON'T GIVE UP. IT WON'T RAIN FOREVER. I KNOW IT IS DISCOURAGING, BUT WITH A TRACK, THERE ARE UPS AND DOWNS AND HEADACHES ALL OF THE TIME. RE-THINK YOUR DECISION, TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. ROBIN
Old 05-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

DUE TO THE UNEXPECTED CLOSING OF FULL THROTTLE RC WE HAVE MADE A TRACK CHANGE PLEASE SEE BELOW.We would like to Thank G's Raceway for there support Here is a link to there website http://www.garlandsrccarland.com/

Here is the updated schedule for the series

Dates for 2011 ROAR Mid Atlantic Offroad Series

Round 1 Tiltyard May 14,2011
Rain Date May 21,2011

Round 2 Nuclear RC June 11,2011
Rain Date June 18,2011

Round 3 G's R/C Raceway July 16,2011
Rain Date July 23,2011

Round 4 LCRC August 6, 2011
Rain Date August 27, 2011

Round 5 Awesome RC September 3, 2011
Rain Date September 17,2011
Old 05-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Tech Initiate

I know the economy is rough and this must have been a difficult decision to make but you guys shut down on the hottest week of the spring. now think about all the work you can get done now that the track is probably more then dried. I hope to see the track re-open because i know your going to see that traveling long distances to race is going to be as much as having a track close to home. a track this close to home is a great thing. I think you guys will realize that you are making a mistake and re-open the track. but until then, its been fun. RIP FTRC
Old 06-01-2011, 02:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
HEY GUYS, DON'T GIVE UP. IT WON'T RAIN FOREVER. I KNOW IT IS DISCOURAGING, BUT WITH A TRACK, THERE ARE UPS AND DOWNS AND HEADACHES ALL OF THE TIME. RE-THINK YOUR DECISION, TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. ROBIN
Thanks for the KIND WORDS
Old 06-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Unhappy sorry were closed to the public

FTRC was built in the Wrong place we get ALL the run off of water from 2 go-kart tracks and family rec parking lot there drain pipes 3 of them go wright on to the track to fix it to the family rec standards / UP TO CODE were talking $15 grand or more we don't own just rent so thats not going to happen ME & B did our best but it takes so much $$$$ to run this place and guys WANT BIGGER & BETTER but them same guys ONLY RACE not interested in helping out they think we make ALL this money so why should they leaned a hand there racers not track owners so were done with what other tracks have to offer why race at a HALF ASS track / FTRC all we ever heard was fix this fix that this "WOULD" be a good track if you had this ALL of them fixes cost $$$$ and time but when you have never did it you haven't a clue of what your asking so when weather permits Me & B do have a GREAT practice track for Me & Him and a few friends with the AMB running so all in all its not a bad thing and we don't mind a little rock or a blow ed spot after all its Off Road and we don't mind it were about having a little fun
Old 06-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALF420
FTRC was built in the Wrong place we get ALL the run off of water from 2 go-kart tracks and family rec parking lot there drain pipes 3 of them go wright on to the track to fix it to the family rec standards / UP TO CODE were talking $15 grand or more we don't own just rent so thats not going to happen ME & B did our best but it takes so much $$$$ to run this place and guys WANT BIGGER & BETTER but them same guys ONLY RACE not interested in helping out they think we make ALL this money so why should they leaned a hand there racers not track owners so were done with what other tracks have to offer why race at a HALF ASS track / FTRC all we ever heard was fix this fix that this "WOULD" be a good track if you had this ALL of them fixes cost $$$$ and time but when you have never did it you haven't a clue of what your asking so when weather permits Me & B do have a GREAT practice track for Me & Him and a few friends with the AMB running so all in all its not a bad thing and we don't mind a little rock or a blow ed spot after all its Off Road and we don't mind it were about having a little fun
+1 Well said.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Be still my beating heart i believe blacksunshine see's a little ray of light in your words oh great 420 man.Could it be the smell of nitro and ripping off laps with the wolfpack at the fastest track on the planet All you have to do is put the howl out and the pack will come together for feeding timeLONG LIVE THE WOLFPACK
Old 06-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This is G of G's RC in Shippensburg PA. I would like to invite the FullThrottle Crew up to G's this season since the FTRC is closed. We are 30 minutes north and we are expecting a great turnout this sunday. Well just an offer. Hopefully we might even see B and Alf back on the RC scene soon.