Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Unhappy LOOK AT OUR LAKE

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This weather is KILLING Full Throttle RC we cant do a damn thing because of all this rain we had in April & Now May is just as bad so far its not looking good at all Me & Brandon are renting a LAKE
Old 05-19-2011, 01:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Originally Posted by Dagr
Hey guys... quick question for you: do you have AC power available? If not, what type of power do the electric guys use for their chargers? Just trying to get a few last minute things in order so I can come out and race with you guys this summer! (Still need to get my transponder ordered...).
Most guys charge off there car battery & some bring a generator to charge with We/FTRC has no power racers must provide a power source if needed
Old 05-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Maybe a shop vac and a back pack blower will help. Might actually have to suck the deeper spots up and blow the track off to keep up with the water problem.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hopefully a few dry days in a row will help. I rode by last Sunday and things were basically dry (no standing water). Hard to believe it pooled up that fast when it hasn't been a steady rain this week but I guess we've had some heavy cloudbursts.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
Maybe a shop vac and a back pack blower will help. Might actually have to suck the deeper spots up and blow the track off to keep up with the water problem.
Shop vacAs soon as you put the hose in it would be full.Holy shit Kash What the hell are you thinking baby makerWater pump/ garden hose/generator/back pack blower/bucket with holes in the bottom.Done
Old 05-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thebatman
Hopefully a few dry days in a row will help. I rode by last Sunday and things were basically dry (no standing water). Hard to believe it pooled up that fast when it hasn't been a steady rain this week but I guess we've had some heavy cloudbursts.
Same here, I took a ride down to find the track and checked it out from the fence and it looked fairly dried up on Sunday. Of course, while I was there it decided to start pouring down rain too. Those clouds seem to be following me since Sunday.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmackani
Same here, I took a ride down to find the track and checked it out from the fence and it looked fairly dried up on Sunday. Of course, while I was there it decided to start pouring down rain too. Those clouds seem to be following me since Sunday.
Jason where are you racing this weekend? Ill make sure that Im not going to go to that track in fear of getting rained out!! haha
Old 05-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jason Haas
Jason where are you racing this weekend? Ill make sure that Im not going to go to that track in fear of getting rained out!! haha
+ 1
Old 05-21-2011, 09:12 AM
Tech Initiate

they are calling for rain and thunder storms through memorial day weekend.... WTF. Please stop raning!!!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
+ 1
I was up at LCRC working on the new layout and yes it rained both Saturday and Sunday, so I am definitely thinking of a career change. My chances are pretty good as a weatherman.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Tech Elite

I was up at LCRC working on the new layout and yes it rained both Saturday and Sunday, so I am definitely thinking of a career change. My chances are pretty good as a weatherman.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I was thinking you could coordinate a few visits to G's and FTRC throughout the year. You know, in between races to water the track. Just make sure you leave well before the next rounds start!

You could also contract with homeowners to provide lawn watering services for entire neighborhoods.

If you make me your manager, we could make MILLIONS.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hopefully the track is drying out....I really want there to be the Alan Burton Speedshop...even though I am running electric
Old 05-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Need some dry weather to get the trucks in for the dirt and to prep the track with the equipment, hope the weather cooperates so we can have the A Burton race, that was the best 40 dollars I ever spent doing anything Rc.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Tech Regular

we have dry weather all weekend the boot camp is canceled sorry to everyone i just cant keep up this joke of a track its nothing compared to lcrc awesome rc G s and the yard due to my lack of money help and bad weather its over the track is closed to the public we will not be havin any races or practice and def no boot camp Thanks to all who helped and supported us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.