Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Do you know how hard Alf & Brandon and all of us have worked to get this track up and running.The owner Mark from licksgens hobbys was the first one to have this track last year and he did little to nothing there Alf was there all the time doing track maintance aswell as other people all season.Mark told Alf and B that when they take over the track he would sell them the amb system and he kept saying it was know problem and wanted to help out the track as much as he could.But he was talking out his ass the hole time.And yesterday he had his worker at the store call Alf and tell him he sold it.The day before the grand opening of the track. Disrespectful back stabing little prick.So thats why the sign is up.We take our racing to heart and if you mess one of us you mess with all of us .We are the Wolfpack come play with us!

Last edited by blacksunshine; 05-10-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Had a blast down there today runnin around. Def lovin all the jumps and that sweeper was a blast to come haul a%$in around getting all out of control. Wished we could have gotten down there a lil earlier to run on it right after the rain. You guys def put some labor into it, and with what you told us today sounds like it can only get better. I can def see some quick laps being turned with a few adjustments to the faces(not by me of course unless I get points for cartwheels)...lol Look forward to coming back down in the fututre.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Nexgen Hobby is not worth supporting if it has no interest in helping the hobby grow which it makes money from.Just doesnt make sense exspecially being the closest shop to the track . what a dumb a_ _

Still had a great time with all the new faces and alot of old ones thanks guys for a great turn out and those free dogs hit the spot cant wait till next saturday
Old 05-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

uhhhh shiz looks cool.. Josh how was it ? You the air dog whats the deal ? Give us all the scoop we were to busy driving all day, lol. Jamie Hanson was there with his SCT umm havent herd anything yet. BTW Hess got 2nd in truggy, laying it down .
Old 05-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by blacksunshine
Hey kash have fun spending all that gas money to get up to lcrc.Because we'll be in hagerstown at FTRC racing on a big boys track.If your scared say your scared.Our driver stand has a roof.Bring your sun sceen for the pa tracks
Old 05-09-2010, 07:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Talking New track

I got out to try your new track late yesterday and I like it!!!
The jumps and turns have a nice flow and rhythm. Nice jumps!
There are a few glitches to work out such as a couple of blind spots where you can't see you vehicle because of a jump in front of the sight line. Also the lanes are a little tight for 2 or more racers in spots. Hope you've got a good track watering system planed.
The track is much better than last year.

Brandon and Alf did a great job whipping this track into shape

Sounds like Nexgen shot it's self in the foot with the lap counter deal
Racers should think twice before dealing with a hobby shop that treats the local track this way.

Last edited by flashfiery; 05-10-2010 at 04:38 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

HI ALF, NOT A GOOD DEAL FROM NEXGEN. SORRY TO HEAR THAT. GIVE GARLAND A CALL WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE. HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU.
HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR TRACK. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. ROBIN
Old 05-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Opening day "Fun Run" photos and videos are now posted at the FTRC website.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

THANK ALL YOU GUYS FOR COMING OUT & SUPPORTING FTRC... I'm very sorry about the AMB that was a hard hit 1 Lost someone that ( I thought ) was a friend that gave me his word I ran his track all last season FREE work in his store stocking, customers RC's, and made lots of sales ETC for FREE & LOST a local hobby shop that I purchased every thing from & I ask everyone to buy LOCAL ( NO MORE NEXGEN HOBBY / MARK GAYLOR WILL SCREW YOU OVER JUST LIKE HE DID ME we didn't want any thing FREE this track was funded out of MY & B pocket no hand outs when he ran the track he wanted every thing Free / Donated thats why it didn't ever make it he wouldn't spend any $$$$$$ that was then this is now we have spent OVER $5000 and still not done we will be getting a AMB as soon as possible for any one that don't NO ( AMB = $3000 ) so this has set us back but were not DONE Full Throttle RC will succeed & Nexgen Hobby will lose in the long run because the track helps hobby shops sell parts and you guys BUY from were & who you want but beware of Mark @Nexgen Hobby and look close at all the price tags because the week before we opened I had noticed he had changed all the prices on most all 1/8 scale parts he out for him self .... FTRC just out to have fun & give "our locals" some place to turn laps this Saturday we will be racing groups Truggies , buggies, sc trucks ETC WITH OUT AMB we hope to have one no latter than mid June or sooner THANK YOU for the support & sorry for your inconvenience...
Old 05-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
HI ALF, NOT A GOOD DEAL FROM NEXGEN. SORRY TO HEAR THAT. GIVE GARLAND A CALL WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE. HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU.
HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR TRACK. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. ROBIN
I no G works a full time job & runs a track what would be the best time for me to call him?? AM or PM and should I call the store # THANK YOU Robin I will give him a call just let me no what time is a good time for me to call THANKS
Old 05-10-2010, 05:50 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
whether it was a bad deal or not. i'd take that last pic down. just reflects badly on your club no matter what this person did. makes u come out better for it.

nice track. looks like an arenacross type deal. looks like a crossbrace might work on that dirt.

R
ALL of us is a good group of guys & gals and what is posted FTRC has no control of sorry. Nexgen Hobby / Mark Gaylor has pissed off some of our guys & members & friends and they do have good reason for being mad please under stand he is taking money away from us by doing what he did so it like getting robed at the ATM and the next day you seeing the guy and it would be hard not to lay hands on him or at least tell him what you think & tell everyone beware of him or he will rob you..... How ever I do understand your point just please under stand were we are coming from
Old 05-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by blacksunshine
And here's even more pic's If you didn't come down today we had a blast all day .This track is so much fun to run on .Read the the note about the amb lap counter system.That is some messed up crap.Nexgen Hobby screwed Alf & Brandon.Miner set back.Either way they still put on a great day.
THANK YOU for the Edit don't want to offend any one..
Old 05-10-2010, 07:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Ok guys I made it here

Well I'm here I'm viper on our home forum Wolfpack RC but viper14 here someone already had my name damn lol but I made it over lol
Old 05-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Picked up some parts at Hagerstown Moped today and told them we had a good turnout and a fun day on Saturday. They said around 5 of their customers were supposed to be coming over so hopefully they made it. I know there were lots of new faces so it's very possible they were there. Let's keep the good momentum going!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It was good to see alot of new guys giving the track a try that have never done anything like that before and were doing better than they thought im sure .I hope those guys that were having the usual problems dont give up there is plenty of help here if needed

OH that was me lolol man I need to practice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.