Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by killa B
WHEN WAS THAT BS WHEN I LET U KEEP UP U AINT EVEN CLOSE SON CAUSE WHEN I TURN THA SWITCH U AINT NEVER THERE I LET U I LEY U I LET U I LET U I LET U I GUESS FROM NOW ON IM GONNA HAVE TO STOMP A MUD HOLE IN U AND WALK IT DRY
you don't have a switch
Old 08-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Regular

Maybe because of this wolfpup mentality, you guys think 1+1+1+1=1

But in my world- that's 4 laps down lol!!

I plan to travel up to Gs soon, you guys bring your calculators this time....Bring anybody you can find- still 1+1+1+1
Old 08-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

One word come's to mind Tim( GERITOL)
Old 08-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

CALL ME ASAP. I ALSO SENT A PM. CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE BS I AM HEARING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT YOUR TRACK ETC.!
THANKS ROBIN
Old 08-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Angry Truly Sad & Uncalled For Whats Wrong With People

TRULY SAD & MAKES ME SICK why a man would LIE to save $5 that is uncalled for even if race fee's was $25 THATS CHEAP for all day of fun every one wants some thing FREE & what we did or do or give them is never good enough!!!!!!!

Every one that that lied about being a Member of FTRC to save $5 that is truly a Chicken $hit move on your part and if you would steal $5 that only tell ME you would steal EVEN MORE your just looking for the opportunity to do so!!!! THANKS FOR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS IT WAS WORTH $5 JUST TO NO YOUR A THIEF ( Thats just how I feel about this its not fair for the ones that are a member or the ones that paid there fee to race )
Old 08-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ALF420
TRULY SAD & MAKES ME SICK why a man would LIE to save $5 that is uncalled for even if race fee's was $25 THATS CHEAP for all day of fun every one wants some thing FREE & what we did or do or give them is never good enough!!!!!!!
Every one that that lied about being a Member of FTRC to save $5 that is truly a Chicken $hit move on your part and if you would steal $5 that only tell ME you would steal EVEN MORE your just looking for the opportunity to do so!!!! THANKS FOR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS IT WAS WORTH $5 JUST TO NO YOUR A THIEF ( Thats just how I feel about this its not fair for the ones that are a member or the ones that paid there fee to race )
IT IS A SHAME! NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE! I WOULD RATHER HAVE SOMEONE COME IN AND SAY "I WOULD LIKE TO PRACTICE, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY" (MOST PEOPLE PRACTICE FOR AN HOUR OR TWO AND WE DON'T CHARGE THEM ANYHOW!) MAYBE THAT'S THE PROBLEM. TOO NICE. MAYBE WE ALL SHOULD BE MEAN AND NASTY AND PEOPLE WOULD FLOCK. IT SEEMS TO WORK! SORRY STATE OF AFFAIRS. TAKE CARE, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. ROBIN
Old 08-18-2010, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

well holy shit u just when i thought i had seen it all here a bunch of low life scum lie to g knowin the man is tight for money and beat him out of five dollars when g finds out who u are u will never be welcome at ftrc when we reopen what a shame
Old 08-19-2010, 03:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by blacksunshine
One word come's to mind Tim( GERITOL)
Hey man, don't be knocking my geritol. That stuff is good!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

well holy shit u just when i thought i had seen it all here a bunch of low life scum lie to g knowin the man is tight for money and beat him out of five dollars when g finds out who u are u will never be welcome at ftrc when we reopen what a shame
THE MONEY IS NO BIG DEAL! IT'S THE FACT THAT SOMEONE REPRESENTED THEMSELVES AS FTRC MEMBERS! ANYONE THAT COMES HERE KNOWS THAT WE USUALLY DO NOT CHARGE A DIME FOR PRACTICE. SO THIS IS JUST MORE PEOPLE THAT ARE FULL OF IT! IT DOESN'T SEEM YOU CAN TRUST MOST PEOPLE ANYMORE. THE NAMES THEY TOLD ME WERE M. MARTIN AND JOE BYERS. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE (APPARENTLY THEY READ THIS FORUM OR YOURS TO KNOW WE OFFERED FREE PRACTICE TO YOUR PEOPLE). OH WELL, AGAIN SOMEONE ELSE RUINS IT FOR THE REST.
ROBIN
Old 08-20-2010, 04:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

M. Martin & Joe Byers Just want to tell you who ever you are YOUR NEVER welcome at FTRC and Your Mothers must be proud your such a piece of *hit and the said part like "G" said the first few practice are FREE so your not only a piece of *hit YOUR A DUMB PIECE OF *HIT!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Regular

+1 I HATE M F LIKE U if your that broke stay home
Old 08-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Tech Regular

pretty sad that as always alf and i are tha only ones goin to represent FTRC up at lcrc bs i know your workin so u get a pass
Old 08-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I for one would love to go.Brandon tear them a new ass Bro.Alf good luck with the racing buddy.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

pretty sad that as always alf and i are tha only ones goin to represent FTRC up at lcrc bs i know your workin so u get a pass
Good luck up at LCRC guys. I think you will have a good time and see some stiff competition. They are good group of guys to run with up there.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Tech Regular

I was trying to get up to LCRC today, loaded the cars, but couldn't get past the 3 hr drive part. Screw that...
So I'll be at G's tomorrow, in case any of you wolfs wanna try to run with the big dogs again...lol

Come on up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.