R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   NEW STEVE KING TRACK IN NEW VIENA OHIO (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/390130-new-steve-king-track-new-viena-ohio.html)

latemodel13 06-15-2010 07:18 AM

Great track

I want to thank all that have helped get this track ready. It is an awesome track ! I'm looking forward to getting to race there if the rain would ever quit.
It's probably a good idea to post on here if the track is racing as alot of people look on here. See ya soon.

Driver86 06-15-2010 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by dmaxking (Post 7544011)
i have in issue with you talking crap about our track that a handfull of us have put in a lot of hard work and time and money to give everyone an amazing place to race next time just use common sense.

Want to pick a fight? Do it in person. QuadRacer34 is being helpful to all the "noobs" out there, you're just fanning the flames when we're damned lucky to have several tracks in the area now where as in the past places have struggled to stay open and there's not been much of a choice.

Again, I said NOTHING about the track itself, just the challenge of getting to it. If the gravel gets put down then that will be remedied too.

I really see no point of carrying on any kind of conversation with you any further.

Quad Racer 34 06-15-2010 08:45 AM

I'm on here quite a bit so whenever a race gets canceled I will be sure to post it if no one else does.

Driver86 06-15-2010 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34 (Post 7544591)
I'm on here quite a bit so whenever a race gets canceled I will be sure to post it if no one else does.

Thanks for being one of the good guys

bigdaddyquale 06-15-2010 12:07 PM

track thread

I think these threads are a good way of letting people know whats going on an when. some days i'm on it alot and sometimes i don't get on for a week but i hate it when someone mentions another track or trashes someone or another track so lets all try to keep our comments relavent to the track we are trying to promote!!! driver 86 some of your comments I think are coming off a little negative steve king is a great guy i plan on racing with these guys weather permitting. everyone has their right to there opinion but thats just what it is THEIR OPINION I hope we can keep our opinions to ourselves when they don t promote racing in this area people reading this thread may be on the fence about weather or not to make the trip out to race with us and I don't want that to happen. lets race Matt Hale 513 623 1116 my number is for any one not liking my post, they can call me ....steve post the race dates!!

Driver86 06-15-2010 12:14 PM

I apologize if I came off as negative. I just don't want anybody going out there and getting their 1/1 scale vehicle stuck. Nothing wrong with the track itself, it looked great.

dmaxking 06-15-2010 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by bigdaddyquale (Post 7545377)
I think these threads are a good way of letting people know whats going on an when. some days i'm on it alot and sometimes i don't get on for a week but i hate it when someone mentions another track or trashes someone or another track so lets all try to keep our comments relavent to the track we are trying to promote!!! driver 86 some of your comments I think are coming off a little negative steve king is a great guy i plan on racing with these guys weather permitting. everyone has their right to there opinion but thats just what it is THEIR OPINION I hope we can keep our opinions to ourselves when they don t promote racing in this area people reading this thread may be on the fence about weather or not to make the trip out to race with us and I don't want that to happen. lets race Matt Hale 513 623 1116 my number is for any one not liking my post, they can call me ....steve post the race dates!!

thanks a lot matt you said it great i didnt mean to sound like a dick its just i have a lot of time and energy and everything put in this place it just made me mad to hear someone bash it

Ramirez24 06-16-2010 03:42 AM

Hope to make it SUNDAY !! Has road into track area been improved with some gravel ? Any idea on how long A-mains will be ?

CTEKTOOL 06-21-2010 05:54 PM

Had a great time Sunday. Track is the usual Steve King layout....awsome.:D Fast , flows well , good traction , jumps are super fun with nice landings , 1/10 and 1/8 scale friendly.
Parking lot and drive way were not an issue at all.
Can't wait till Sunday to try my new 4x4 Slash.

latemodel13 06-21-2010 06:15 PM

Great track

I had fun racing Sunday. Great bunch of racers and the track layout is awesome!

bigdaddyquale 06-21-2010 08:09 PM

great time

steve track was awsome still can t believe rusty and the backplips that was awesome

microdot 06-24-2010 11:35 PM

hoping to come check this out this weekend.what days and times are you open? Looking to get some practice.also what is cost to practice?

CTEKTOOL 06-25-2010 01:39 PM

Practice

Practice is Wed., Thur.,Fri. till dark and Saturday until Steve gets there to work the track for race day. Be sure to stop at the office on your way in. Not sure about the price probably $5.00 or $10.00. The track is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

sidewayz_drift 06-26-2010 03:46 AM

Any guess when he might be there to work on it? I get off at 7am and takes about 2 hours to get there lol.

CTEKTOOL 06-26-2010 07:20 AM

I think there's open practice until about 3:00 or 4:00 on Sat.?