R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   NEW STEVE KING TRACK IN NEW VIENA OHIO (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/390130-new-steve-king-track-new-viena-ohio.html)

Quad Racer 34 06-08-2010 09:41 AM

the track looks really good! I hope the weather lets us race! there will definitely be some good racing!

Driver86 06-08-2010 10:29 AM

I'll be there. Going to Wilmington Friday and then next Sunday to New Vienna :D May try to fit Tri-State in Fairfield in there too!!! I'll be bringing the SCT and the RC18 if anybody wants to go for some small scale racing

dmaxking 06-09-2010 09:30 AM

awesome guys bring whatever u want and if we have enough we will race them. we have 24 outlets but if u can bring a generator practice will start early sunday morning we are still grooming so no practice till then.

drtracr440 06-13-2010 03:59 AM

Race still on today? Or too much rain?

Driver86 06-13-2010 06:44 AM

I went just to check it out. DONT GO! Nobody. Was there. The place is a swamp and will take a month to dry out. DO NOT even attempt to drive down to the track to look at it without a serious off road vehicle 4x4 truck, Jeep or land Rover as anything else will get stuck. I'm just going to drive the extra distance to Jeffersonville in the future. Taking today off after going out there now.

Quad Racer 34 06-13-2010 06:50 AM

yea Steve is wanting to get some gravel put down in the parking area. But im sure steve made the track where it drains good.. just the parking is the bad part.

dmaxking 06-13-2010 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Driver86 (Post 7535089)
I went just to check it out. DONT GO! Nobody. Was there. The place is a swamp and will take a month to dry out. DO NOT even attempt to drive down to the track to look at it without a serious off road vehicle 4x4 truck, Jeep or land Rover as anything else will get stuck. I'm just going to drive the extra distance to Jeffersonville in the future. Taking today off after going out there now.

The race was cancelled due to the 2 inches of rain we had. And yea of course its muddy its a brand new track any one knows that rain and fresh dirt dont mix. It will be all ready for next sunday as long as we dont get a lot more rain not a month. We are putting gravel down but honestly britany's alero made up and down fine last week when it was raining so really you have nothing to worry about.

rcjunkey 06-13-2010 06:24 PM

Negative Nellie

Originally Posted by Driver86 (Post 7535089)

It rained 2 inches of rain in two hours. Race was called off the day before by Steve and you went down to see it. Huh maybe you should think about what you post. My point is I usually don't reply to these forums, but when I see somebody bust there butt day in and day out to give everybody a bad ass track to race on, and someone say's not to go for a month because its a swamp. It pisses me off !!!! It's called common sense..... Dirt + 2 inches of rain = mud
Duhhhhh!!!!!

Driver86 06-14-2010 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by dmaxking (Post 7536209)
The race was cancelled due to the 2 inches of rain we had. And yea of course its muddy its a brand new track any one knows that rain and fresh dirt dont mix. It will be all ready for next sunday as long as we dont get a lot more rain not a month. We are putting gravel down but honestly britany's alero made up and down fine last week when it was raining so really you have nothing to worry about.

I wasn't talking about the track but the park itself and the road going to the track, but que sera sera......Suit yourselves. They've got a tractor up on the hill that they can pull your little FWD vehicles out with. If there isn't gravel down on that path in the next 2 weeks and it's dry then I'll eat my transceiver.

Driver86 06-14-2010 05:40 AM

No need to be hostile, you got an issue with me then we can take care of it in person. I've never been to the place before and had no idea what the conditions were like.

Where exactly did he post the cancellation? I'm apparently not the only one who didn't know. We're not all members of your frat you know.

Originally Posted by drtracr440 (Post 7534786)
Race still on today? Or too much rain?

latemodel13 06-14-2010 02:36 PM

Nice Track

Settle down there Francis!:D

Quad Racer 34 06-14-2010 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Driver86 (Post 7539288)
No need to be hostile, you got an issue with me then we can take care of it in person. I've never been to the place before and had no idea what the conditions were like.

Where exactly did he post the cancellation? I'm apparently not the only one who didn't know. We're not all members of your frat you know.

apparently every site but this one someone posted that it was closed.

Driver86 06-15-2010 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34 (Post 7541683)
apparently every site but this one someone posted that it was closed.

would you be so kind as to post some links? If not for me then for other people who may've made the trek for naught?

dmaxking 06-15-2010 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Driver86 (Post 7539288)

i have in issue with you talking crap about our track that a handfull of us have put in a lot of hard work and time and money to give everyone an amazing place to race next time just use common sense.

Quad Racer 34 06-15-2010 05:43 AM

http://conrcc.forumsmotion.com/
under the forums
http://dcrcr.com/