Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by pgeldz
No problem! I guess I AM rubbing off on you. That's scary!

- Paulie

You two guys are really starting to scare me

Paulie, you coming to THE HILL on Saturday?
Old 03-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bando711
You two guys are really starting to scare me

Paulie, you coming to THE HILL on Saturday?
I'm not sure if I'll make it out there or not. I want too, but I've got a ton going on lately, plus, I'm still waiting on my parts to get here to finish my 8th scale builds...

I know I've been MIA lately, but I assure you, it's for good reason. I'll be out there soon enough...and then the assault will begin!

- Paulie
Old 03-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Dear Jon Letter:

Dear Jon, Due to an unexpected inventory error, 1 x TEKTT2353 from your order 480011 with A Main Hobbies has been converted to a paid back order. You will automatically be notified when the item becomes available for shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. A Main Hobbies appreciates your business!Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

arrggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Regular

heheheh........patience is a virtue. Are you going to whine about that all day.

Loaded up and heading to THE HILL.................
Old 03-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YDBD
Dear Jon, Due to an unexpected inventory error, 1 x TEKTT2353 from your order 480011 with A Main Hobbies has been converted to a paid back order. You will automatically be notified when the item becomes available for shipping. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. A Main Hobbies appreciates your business!Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

arrggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!!!!!!
Tower has them :-) $139 + shipping
Old 03-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Tech Regular

Besides the few families out today, I was the only one out for the regular group. What gives guys? Today was a good day for RC until about 2:30 when it started to sprinkle and it was still not that bad.

Report:
Bust up the Fusion today. The chassis has way to much flex for me. I need to upgrade the chassis and get the aluminum braces. I also need a new body. And I can not get the pinion grub screw to stay on. I will also be getting a better servo. The MG995 is just not ot my liking.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Tech Master

Did my RC yesterday...had family fun time today...still trying to figure out what the fun was about...

True on the RTR chassis plate with the plastic braces. Not feeling the love with those, not seeing any bene's to 'em, might as well not have any...

I know Caster has a LOT of rollers left, email Mike and make him an offer, he was selling them at cost on ebay for $170, eventually he'll have to let em go and take a bit of loss with the new 1.5R coming out.

Put the tensioner on the RS4 belt, runs sooooo much better, ready to take on that XXXT thang.

Ken's gone, Igy's gone, Anthony's leaving...guess it's just me and Robert and Jason...anyone else gonna show?

You know why no one is coming out...we don't have a driver stand. People come out for one time and get frustrated because they can't drive that well on the track. Well they can't see and then they don't come back. I'm getting to the point it was a lot of work and it's gonna just die. I'm gonna put in an ICE on the driverstand...or just get the guy to call me and I'll get the bolts up to them this week. This is going on two months. First is was rain delays now its bolts. Jason can get a truck to pick it up...heck I'll finish it and pay for it. I don't care...I NEED A DRIVERSTAND.

Last edited by YDBD; 03-14-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Tech Adept

Jon,

All,

I will try to make it over to the Brig early this week,

Please keep in mind, We are in the middle of a major exercise, granted, it will be over late this week, but during that time, I am stuck in a secure compound,(once your in, you don't leave until shift change) with no outside lines other than classified lines that can not connect to regular phones, same with e-mail.

I will call you as soon as I know something... This is a priority for me as well, believe me, getting beat up over this thing is a little taxing,

I feel like it is last summer all over again...
Old 03-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by YDBD
Put the tensioner on the RS4 belt, runs sooooo much better, ready to take on that XXXT thang.
I am so tired, that is really funny. It may take a bit more than the tensioner to stay with the Losi............but I will give you a shot when I get home.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:18 AM
Tech Regular

Jon..you didn't have to do that. You should have just asked Ken to borrow one of his Losi trucks and beat him with it.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:38 AM
Tech Master

True, but then he wouldn't kick his own car would he??
Old 03-16-2010, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Badlands ordered for the Firestorm, now I can get rid of those drift tires.
Picked up a set of back ordered Pro-line Caliber M2s for the Slash. Decided to use M2 because the track is pretty rough on the M3s. There are cuts from the rocks in both rear tires. Hopefully they will not take too long to get here.

What was the body that fit on the Caster Fusion? Ken told me but I forgot.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Murdadock
From what I have been reading pretty much any standard buggy body will fit. I know the HB Lightning bodies fit. Mugen and Kysho are also suppose to fit.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

Since we have pretty much decided that 23T motors would be used in the ST class, what is the brushless equivalent for those who would be interested in going that route? I know that Siro and X-Hobby are both doing 10.5, Malaysia is doing 11.5, and Tamiya markets their 12 as a 23T brushed equivalent. What do the masses here agree on? Or do we want to go 23T brushed only and an open class?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Murdadock
Badlands ordered for the Firestorm, now I can get rid of those drift tires.
Picked up a set of back ordered Pro-line Caliber M2s for the Slash. Decided to use M2 because the track is pretty rough on the M3s. There are cuts from the rocks in both rear tires. Hopefully they will not take too long to get here.

the body I used is for the RC8e, it is made for electric w/o the cut lines for the nitro motor. JConcepts, p/n JC10079.

It fits very nice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.