Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MurdaD0ck
there is still the Murasaki Mura track in Yomiton that siros maintains (nicely) but I am not sure about running on non-race days.
yea ive gone there a couple times just for practice. if you go on saturday, go to the go kart track and its 1000 Yen for all day to use the RC track. they race on sundays. i would like to race there, but i dont speak enough japanese so id have no idea whats going on lol.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

drove out at Chibana this morning, same ol' track, still in good condition and fun to drive. Like driving the M-04L and the F-1 better than the TA-05ifs R, the 05 is too easy...
Old 02-16-2014, 03:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by YDBD
drove out at Chibana this morning, same ol' track, still in good condition and fun to drive. Like driving the M-04L and the F-1 better than the TA-05ifs R, the 05 is too easy...
Yeah, I drove my 05 there and it is too easy with the Siro specs. I love the M-0series but forgot mine in the states (went into storage). Anywho, you got an F-1! Those things have been tickling my fancy for a couple months now. Been really eyeballing a couple. You like it that much?
Old 02-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

the TA 05 is running a murf dogg brushless and castle ESC, so it's quick, but the 4WD is real easy to control. The F-1 is a knock off I got at RCP for about 2000 yen and then built it up from there. Don't remember what it actually is.

The M4L is bug version, I have narrowed the front tires which worked really well, then they were splitting and I tried two other sets but there was too much front grip
Old 02-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by YDBD
the TA 05 is running a murf dogg brushless and castle ESC, so it's quick, but the 4WD is real easy to control. The F-1 is a knock off I got at RCP for about 2000 yen and then built it up from there. Don't remember what it actually is.

The M4L is bug version, I have narrowed the front tires which worked really well, then they were splitting and I tried two other sets but there was too much front grip

You still have The Blues Bay track up and running. :-)
I remember some good BBQ and Rc days back about 4 years ago.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

BBSCT is over grown and the jump front wall rotted away, haven't had time to work on it or run the trucks.