Wiki Posts
Search

Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Ryan I thought I had too much time on my hands but I think you have me beat.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:28 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

nah, i'm merely the court jester to your kingdom.

R
Old 01-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Anyone wanna buy a slash? Let me know.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM

what tires ended up being used at hobbyrama guys? was it same as what we use and what was used at motorama? want to have a relative clue now that i've popped for 100bux in 'rama entry fees. thx

R
Old 01-11-2010, 07:22 PM

btw haas, u still have that steering rack parts tree i left on ur toolbox. like to get those bushings if possible. anyway thx.

prolly see a bunch of u 2mrw. idk what car i'll be runnin or if runnin 1 at all. who knows with me.

R
Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Tech Regular

Ahh Lord Reigle...Seems as if ye hast lain the smacketh down on ye fellow competitors.

Good run. Can't wait til the 31st!!!

Haas,

Way to go in truck. Seems you figured something out. Congrats! Since you do quite a bit of work at Bumps, will the track layout be changed by the 31st?

Dan,

Congrats on the 1/8 win. What happened in 2wheel? Tried calling you yesterday but no answer.

Ryan,

I'll take the buggy if I can sell my D8T today. A local is coming by to take a look. He seems interested. Please let me know how much is included in the deal either on here or p.m. me.

Thanks,

Bryan
Old 01-12-2010, 11:32 AM

i'll be up there 2nite, u can pick it up when u want. i dont mind.

buggy, body, all tires that fit includin stuff for bnj. all springs, parts, old rear end parts, super duty turnbuckles, any spares i can find. i'm leavin the losi 10.5 in there as well. can be ur spare or slick track motor if ur runnin a losi 8.5 right now. but i wont be using it at this time.

R
Old 01-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Ahh Lord Reigle...Seems as if ye hast lain the smacketh down on ye fellow competitors.

Haas,

Way to go in truck. Seems you figured something out. Congrats! Since you do quite a bit of work at Bumps, will the track layout be changed by the 31st?

Dan,

Congrats on the 1/8 win. What happened in 2wheel? Tried calling you yesterday but no answer.

Ryan,

I'll take the buggy if I can sell my D8T today. A local is coming by to take a look. He seems interested. Please let me know how much is included in the deal either on here or p.m. me.

Thanks,

Bryan
Yes the track will be change the week after I get back from Ohio.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:01 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC

Haas,

Dan,

Ryan,

Thanks,

Bryan
Thanks. I got thru traffic very well this weekend and my Strike worked surprisingly well. A little luck with traffic and some room from some of the guys made the win look easier than it actually was. Justin and Pat where very fast and Mitch was running some good times as where a few new guys I don't know. Look forward to a huge turnout the 31st. I hope Bob Moore will be back and with Jason running Pro Spec as well with the standard regulars it will be awesome that weekend.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Regular

Brian, You have that Losi working you clicked off a 23... Justin and i touched over the kicker and i landed on my lid, a four year old ran out and held my truck in the air while the whole field passed with out touching him some how. I got no room from traffic except from a few on my end and was put into the pipe several times, but we still had a good time. Pat jr. finishing first in spec and made my day. Good job boy....

Talk to friend of mine that might make the 31st. race too.

See you on Sunday.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by DialedIn-67
Brian, You have that Losi working you clicked off a 23... Justin and i touched over the kicker and i landed on my lid, a four year old ran out and held my truck in the air while the whole field passed with out touching him some how. I got no room from traffic except from a few on my end and was put into the pipe several times, but we still had a good time. Pat jr. finishing first in spec and made my day. Good job boy....

Talk to friend of mine that might make the 31st. race too.

See you on Sunday.
Thanks. The Losi is working pretty good overall. For a bad truck it really isn't too bad. As for the 23 second lap I think when you get close to the line over the one jump it counts your lap early but then the following lap it adds the difference to your laptime so it works out. I wish I could say I ran a 23 second lap. Not a true lap but I did run a bunch of 25 second laps so I'm happy.

Not sure what it is but when ever Frymeyer is not their I seem to run super fast times. Damn he has me scared.

Jr did a great job in his race. He is getting better all the time. The Spec class has some guys that are showing improvement each and every week. Great class!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the racing at Bumps the Spec SCT class is the only place that is good for new racers. Oval is so fast and no cheap class to get into but the Spec SCT is great to get new racers involved.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Doesn't look like I'll be back to race That stupid stock esc in my blitz just gave me a fireworks show and I'm not wasting my money on another one when the first one lasted 4 runs.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Matt you got mail
Old 01-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Regular

Groff,

Call HPI customer support and ask for Michael McAllister or Travis Brock. I guarantee these guys will get you pointed in the right direction. I have 3 BLITZ' and have had no esc problems although I have heard of a few. I hope you will be there on the 31st as there will be a large group from our area coming up to race. About 6 of the 14 coming have the HPI truck.

WYD,

No need to be rattled. I'd rather have a race where we are beating fenders til the last lap than to win by 9 seconds. Haas said the track was very good with lots more traction than when we were there.

Pat,

You are right there. I know you have traffic trouble about every race. I know you remember the race last season when it was You, Me, Brian, Mitch and Chris in a 5 truck train for 4 or 5 laps. The racing was very clean and nobody touched for those laps. Wish we could get some racing like that this season.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:18 AM

bry, going to try and find time to spin the ends on the rest of the super duty set and install em on the car for you. ready for your gear otherwise. cleaned it up some while at practice nite (though i didnt practice, just worked lol). i'll leave the spare links with car of course. ready to rock. perhaps should look at runnin 2w at motorama in addition to sct stuff.

R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.