R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK* (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/321302-lcrc-racway-oakland-mills-pa-%2Anew-track%2A.html)

squatchy2009 09-15-2009 06:18 PM

great track:) cant wait to tear it up with the buggy on the 26th:nod:

Nighthawk 09-15-2009 06:23 PM

yeah man

Originally Posted by squatchy2009 (Post 6350327)
great track:) cant wait to tear it up with the buggy on the 26th:nod:

gonna be sick, cant wait to tear it up too, with my truggy!

jac9 09-15-2009 06:28 PM

Hey Kevin,
Hows it going man haven't talked with you in a while!!!LOL I geuss I'm not suprised to see you got an rc track up and running. It's alot easier on the bones and body than MX thats for sure. I will try and make it down sometime to check the place out. When do you race? My daughter has soccer on Saturdays at 12 to 1 in Mount Union so maybe I'll just run down some afternoon after that. Would be awesome to race with you again just on a smaller scale..:) See you sometime soon

Jeff Cisney

lcrc_raceway 09-15-2009 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by jac9 (Post 6350372)
Hey Kevin,
Hows it going man haven't talked with you in a while!!!LOL I geuss I'm not suprised to see you got an rc track up and running. It's alot easier on the bones and body than MX thats for sure. I will try and make it down sometime to check the place out. When do you race? My daughter has soccer on Saturdays at 12 to 1 in Mount Union so maybe I'll just run down some afternoon after that. Would be awesome to race with you again just on a smaller scale..:) See you sometime soon

Jeff Cisney

Jeff,

Nice to hear from you, it's been a while. This RC thing took off a couple months ago and it's really cool. Everyone has been very supportive and we have a lot of fun, and I don't hurt the next day like back in the mx days. We still do all of the atv mx stuff but that's like work now a days so this is a new way for us to relax and have fun. We haven't decided on racing this weekend or not, stay tuned to this channel for our decision, could be sat or sun. We do have a big race on the 26th of this month, you should check it out.

Keep in touch.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out Tuesday night, we had a good crowd and a lot of great laps. Tom has the lap to beat, keep up the smooth driving!

rallyebmx 09-15-2009 08:41 PM

Damn that was FUN tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have run at least 15 tanks!

The new, expanded track section is super!! Lots of full throttle action. There is a big sweeping turn that reminds me of Mcculoughs. I'm thinking run times could be down pulling on the trigger that much:sneaky: With the new addition we saw fast lap times in the 34's tonight.

lovell 09-15-2009 08:46 PM

any pics of the new section of the track...looking forward to the 26th race...

i'm out this weekend, RAC burnout

rallyebmx 09-15-2009 08:51 PM

Crap-I should have shot some. Ian is coming out from NY for the 26th race too. 1/8 buggy should be really competitive!!

Victory Side 09-15-2009 10:37 PM

I can snap a couple tomorrow when I'm out that way to drop my kids off for pre-school.

It was a great night...Tom did you ever turn your buggy off?:sweat::lol::D

The 26th is going to be a great race. What more can one ask for. A great track with a great owner and loads of fun.

All I can say for the 26th is I'm all in!!!:)

Nighthawk 09-16-2009 02:41 PM

swweett

Originally Posted by Victory Side (Post 6351466)
I can snap a couple tomorrow when I'm out that way to drop my kids off for pre-school.

It was a great night...Tom did you ever turn your buggy off?:sweat::lol::D

The 26th is going to be a great race. What more can one ask for. A great track with a great owner and loads of fun.

All I can say for the 26th is I'm all in!!!:)

you manage to get those pics? dieing to see it, dont know if i can wait till the 26th!! lol

morris 09-16-2009 05:12 PM

man im really excited myself..
tom and cr and ian and myself.....wow who is gonna win the buggy class???

cant wait....

Nighthawk 09-16-2009 05:14 PM

i am

Originally Posted by morris (Post 6354823)
man im really excited myself..
tom and cr and ian and myself.....wow who is gonna win the buggy class???

cant wait....

i am, when i run over them all with my truggy lol

morris 09-16-2009 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 6354830)
i am, when i run over them all with my truggy lol

have to catch me 1st......:sneaky:

Nighthawk 09-16-2009 05:21 PM

hahaha

Originally Posted by morris (Post 6354844)
have to catch me 1st......:sneaky:

that wont be very hard if im yer pit guy LOL

was up with tomorrow, im thinking about rolling up there too (singers)
what time you going up? i may actuly have to work up there, and if i can swing it, and end my day at 5:00 up that way, i'll be throwing the truggy and gear in the van and have it with me.

morris 09-16-2009 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 6354857)
that wont be very hard if im yer pit guy LOL

was up with tomorrow, im thinking about rolling up there too (singers)
what time you going up? i may actuly have to work up there, and if i can swing it, and end my day at 5:00 up that way, i'll be throwing the truggy and gear in the van and have it with me.

isaac,
have to pick rayden up at 3 from school.prolly hook up with jeff and roll out from there.have to go to the hobby shop to pick my goods up as long as i get money tomorrow.either way im going to go.if i do get the lid i got to spray something up quick....lol

rallyebmx 09-16-2009 10:47 PM

Off the top of my head for 1/8 buggy....

Matt Morris
CR
Brad Blontz
Ed Toth
Ian
Tom Stober
Aaron
Forest
Nason
Jeff Boyles

Feel free to add. Hopefully Sam Crawford can come