R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK* (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/321302-lcrc-racway-oakland-mills-pa-%2Anew-track%2A.html)

lcrc_raceway 08-20-2009 02:44 PM

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *New Pics Posted*

1 Attachment(s)
HOST OF THE ROAR 2012 1:8 OFF ROAD FUEL NATIONAL!

http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc/...head_small.jpg

LCRC Highlight video by AMain from the National: http://youtu.be/4JsJasMqqzc

TO SEE THE LATEST PICS AND INFO ON THE TRACK, GO TO lcrcraceway.com OR CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.

LCRC is a Outdoor Offroad track located in Oakland Mills, PA. Here at LCRC Raceway, we strive to offer you, the racer, the very best in offroad rc racing. We know that one of the things that are important to making each race an enjoyable experience is our facility. This is why we offer an onsite air compressor, tire washing station, various electrical outlet stations, concrete pit areas, gravel parking, 36 foot long drivers stand, and more.

Every year, we continue to improve our facility in order to provide the very best in offroad rc racing to our racers! Below are some photo's of what you will come to find at LCRC Raceway.

Our facility includes 11 acres of property including a large area of gravel parking lot to satisfy racers and spectators. Our facility has RV parking spots that include electric hook ups. There is a large area to accommodate camping, parking, with electric available. Handicap parking is available through special accommodations. (Call Ahead)

Lost Creek Cycles
29207 Route 35 North
Oakland Mills, PA 17076

Phone: 717-463-9173
Fax: 717-463-9563

Physical Address:
(40.621893,-77.305529)

Email: [email protected]

lcrc_raceway 08-20-2009 02:46 PM

2010 Schedule coming soon...

lcrc_raceway 08-20-2009 02:52 PM

We are located at Lost Creek Cycles
29207 Rte 35 N
Oakland Mills, PA 17076

717-463-9173

From 322, Take the Mifflintown/ McAlisterville Exit (Route 35), towards McAlisterville. Take Route 35 North for five miles and LCRC is on the Left directly after the golf course.

Open practice ($10.00 fee) every Tuesday Night 5pm til 10pm.

Platinum Basher 08-23-2009 01:12 AM

LOOKING GOOD loved the track

Victory Side 08-23-2009 05:16 AM

Great Track and Great people. If you can race here you'll have a great time!!!!

Ed237 08-23-2009 07:50 PM

A few of us stumbled upon this track while it was being built a few weeks ago and met Kevin and John who were really nice. The explained how they simply set out to build the kind of track they enjoyed to drive on.

The track has the most interesting combination of jumps, elevation changes, and rythm sections that I have ever seen around central Pennsylvania. And the container / drivers stand is an awesome idea which should provide an excellent view of the entire track.

I hope you guys can get some races there soon.

- Ed

lcrc_raceway 09-02-2009 09:32 AM

5 Attachment(s)

2009 season pics

Hey Guys! Attached are some updated pictures of the track and drivers stand! We have made some great progress and are really excited about the future.

As of tonight, we are proud to announce we are joining forces with Richfield Racway. We will produce a race schedule as soon as possible! Check back for updates here and on our website, lostcreekcycles.com!

lcrc_raceway 09-02-2009 09:34 AM

4 Attachment(s)
More pictures...:tire::tire::tire::tire:

Nighthawk 09-02-2009 08:53 PM

my viset there tonight

:eek:

Wow, what a cool track, As Ed said it's very uniqie for Pa.
Reminds me of the tracks out in the Mid West, same type of soil.
Loose loomy, but good bite.
A ton of fun to run on, alot of controlled rear kickout very smooth, and flowing track.
And that drivers stand! I think i can see my house from up there! :eek:

The short hour an a half i spent on it tonight was more then enough to make me look very forward to coming back! had a blast! Thanx guys and gal, of lost creek!

Isaac

rallyebmx 09-02-2009 09:03 PM

Gonna be a power house of a track with 2 tracks combining:tire: I loved the difficulty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

lovell 09-02-2009 09:11 PM

First time at the track and it's at the top of my list for overall fun and challenge

To all involved...keep up the good, hard work...

will be back for the next weekend race day!

C.R.

Victory Side 09-03-2009 04:49 AM

Great night of racing and practice. Definitely a great track. If you have not made the trip here, it is well worth it!

Thanks Kevin and John for the hard work to make such a nice track.

RADical Driver 09-03-2009 07:47 AM

I love this track! Its so fast and AWSOME! I cant wait until we all start
racing on it! its gonna be a blast!

Forest

morris 09-03-2009 11:46 AM

well said everybody...very nice indeed.

street racer 09-03-2009 12:07 PM

very good track good and hard just like i like it:nod::tire: