Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I certainly will miss running there tomorrow. Running out of sick pay at work and the knee wont take walking 20 mile a night anymore so i have to beat the bushes for a job tomorrow. So if anybody knows of anything going on in the job market please shoot me a pm. I was hoping to run the devil outta the buggy tomorrow but it's not looking so good for that.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bruce53
Kevin,

what buggy tires you have in stock at the shop ?

Bruce

Bruce,

I have aka cross brace med, city block soft, grid iron soft, Proline v3 m3 bowties and revolvers

All are premounts.

I have a few unmounted aka's and I think proline holeshots

Let me know if you want me to lay back a set or I can order in anything you want by Friday.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Matt,

I already ordered for today but I will order your body first thing Wed. It should be here for Friday.

Threadlock deal is a full ride!

Practice is on for Tuesday, this week and next. Should be done working on the track around 2, put down a little water and rock on by 3.

Jason,

The series race here is the 17, not the 21. Just so ya know, we are also going to have our last race of the year on the 30th of this month also.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Got the screaming Picco sorted with some new engine bearings. Hopefully its all good. Weekday track time= best invention ever
Old 10-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Got the screaming Picco sorted with some new engine bearings. Hopefully its all good. Weekday track time= best invention ever
So, you got the hand full of marbles out of that thing? See ya later today!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Tonight is gonna be a good night of racing at LCRC!!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Kevin

do you guys keep Losi clutch bell bearings in stock?
the guy i've been ordering from says it's gonna be a few week's till he can get them, guess there on backorder.
part number if it helps is :
LOSA6949

Thanx

Isaac
Old 10-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Tech Addict

WOW, what a night of practice , really great crowd , don`t remember how many tanks i ran , track was in great condition , hopefully see ya next tuesday , Thanks CR and Kevin for letting me try out the tires ...........
Old 10-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

sorry i couldnt make it guys.hada bunch of things here to deal with today.plus i have my buggy pretty much all tore apart.trying to convert the summ of my 1.0 crap on a rtr 2.0 chassi...hopefully it will work good for me.

lata guys,
matt
Old 10-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

Default sweett

Originally Posted by morris
sorry i couldnt make it guys.hada bunch of things here to deal with today.plus i have my buggy pretty much all tore apart.trying to convert the summ of my 1.0 crap on a rtr 2.0 chassi...hopefully it will work good for me.

lata guys,
matt

so ya got the 2.0 chassis then? sweet, it's like i say, if ya can buy it BUILD IT! Word!
you probably already know this, but with the quick change motor mount you can run pretty much whatever clutch setup you want, if the losi clutchs are still suckin for ya.

wish i could make it down for some practise before the series race ah well, guess i'll have to get there at like 6:00am the day of the series lol
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

That was RIDICULOUS today!!! So many drivers for a Tuesday!!! Guessing maybe 15?? I ran 19 tanks!--almost 1 after the other. Thats 2.5 hours of track time

The new addition at the end was the best 'The dirty one lapper'. We all go off the arm drop Pinks style for one lap and dirty driving is encouraged I must have been in 10 of those.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Buggy for sale

Do I remember a buggy for sale at your race that was rained out?

Could the person that had it please pm me?

Thank you
Old 10-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Tonight was def a great night at the LCRC. Thanks to Hambone for the help getting my Truggy back in working order! Tom, the "Dirty One Lapper" was a great idea had fun with it. I thought you lost count at 15 tanks! Thats just crazy! Thankfully nobody had a major break from all of us ridding dirty. Aaron that electric Buggy was off the hook! No more flame outs. Rob I know Kevin has one for sale and also Dustin does. Call Kevin and ask him about them....
Old 10-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Buggy for sale

Thank you Mike. I will call him tomorrow.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mregester
Tonight was def a great night at the LCRC. Thanks to Hambone for the help getting my Truggy back in working order! Tom, the "Dirty One Lapper" was a great idea had fun with it. I thought you lost count at 15 tanks! Thats just crazy! Thankfully nobody had a major break from all of us ridding dirty. Aaron that electric Buggy was off the hook! No more flame outs. Rob I know Kevin has one for sale and also Dustin does. Call Kevin and ask him about them....
It was my pleasure Mike. That was one of the best transformations i've seen yet in the truck and the engine. Your toro ended up being the best running one i've seen so far. I few more changes we talked abt will put the topping on the cake. It's pretty amazing what the right pipe will do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.