Search

New Huge outdoor offroad coming to Elkland, PA! april 2009

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
Hey man! good to see ya on here!
yeah im stoked about things up there,
the dozer guy has garantee'd that all the heavy eqwipment work will be done by tuesday night, so it shouldnt be much longer.
have you though about coming out to any of the other track? just got home from altoona, ran the revo, you said you were building one right? probably going to drums next weekend to run it, thats an amazing track!
howz dougs track coming? they gettin anywhere with it?
talk to you soon!

Isaac
Adam and i are planing on running at a few different tracks this year, Ive been searching around to find a few within PA , NY and NJ. Well i did finish building my revo, but i sold it to adam and i will be running a jammin x2 truggy as soon as it becomes in stock. Adam was going to run 1/8 buggie but he was having no luck at all with his motor and decided he was 100% on buying a revo to run. So we talk about it and we decided i would give him my revo and he'll order a truggy for me. I believe they broke ground on Thursday but it was way to wet and the skid steer was getting stuck. The guy told Doug that the ground will be cleaned off by wednesday. Adam and i have been working to expand on our track so its ready for this summer. It will be about 88x158 and we're hopeing it will be finished by next weekend.
Ty
Old 05-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default sweet

Originally Posted by Gearhead racer
Adam and i are planing on running at a few different tracks this year, Ive been searching around to find a few within PA , NY and NJ. Well i did finish building my revo, but i sold it to adam and i will be running a jammin x2 truggy as soon as it becomes in stock. Adam was going to run 1/8 buggie but he was having no luck at all with his motor and decided he was 100% on buying a revo to run. So we talk about it and we decided i would give him my revo and he'll order a truggy for me. I believe they broke ground on Thursday but it was way to wet and the skid steer was getting stuck. The guy told Doug that the ground will be cleaned off by wednesday. Adam and i have been working to expand on our track so its ready for this summer. It will be about 88x158 and we're hopeing it will be finished by next weekend.
Ty
sounds cool man, ill have to come check it out!
outside of wellsboro right? you should put up a thread on it here, i know alot of people that would check it out.
im glad to hear more people are getting Mt's as it's a class i love, and it seems to be dieing out
you guys should come check out drums, there racing on the 17th! bring the revo! and truggy if you get it.
theres a thread on here about drums (hobby headqaurters)

Last edited by Nighthawk; 05-10-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: .
Old 05-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

sounds cool man, ill have to come check it out!
outside of wellsboro right? you should put up a thread on it here, i know alot of people that would check it out.
im glad to hear more people are getting Mt's as it's a class i love, and it seems to be dieing out
you guys should come check out drums, there racing on the 17th! bring the revo! and truggy if you get it.
theres a thread on here about drums (hobby headqaurters)
Sweet adam and i will deftently have make run down there somtime. This weekend adam and i are having party at our house so we wont be able to go.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Master

Default cool

hey man where's your track at? i'm on call this weekend and if i get up that way maybe ill come see it. what the addy? (gps)
Old 05-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

hey man where's your track at? i'm on call this weekend and if i get up that way maybe ill come see it. what the addy? (gps)
um...I'm not sure! You'll have to give Doug a call. Now this Saturday after he closes we are heading out to look the area over and get some ideas thought up on how we are going to build it. In next week or so I'll start a thread on here possibly with some picture.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Master

Default .

no i ment your track, not dougs.
dont you have one somewhere else?
Old 05-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Tech Elite

no i ment your track, not dougs.
dont you have one somewhere else?
oh..oh... My track is located at my house. We will around saturday morning.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Isaac.
How's the track coming along? Any time frame when you will be done? The Drums boys can't wait to check it out.

Rick
Old 05-18-2009, 06:52 AM
Tech Elite

Neather can i!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Default .

Hey Rick!
still a little slugush with things up there, weather and mx events are continuing to hamper things, but it IS COMING! so stay tuned! lol

ill let you guys all know right away with updates ,
And i will see you sunday Rick! ill be at drums for sure!

Isaac
Old 06-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Smile

Hey Rick!
still a little slugush with things up there, weather and mx events are continuing to hamper things, but it IS COMING! so stay tuned! lol

ill let you guys all know right away with updates ,
And i will see you sunday Rick! ill be at drums for sure!

Isaac

This is great, I have been searching for a Track near Elmira, NY. Once its up and ready to roll please shoot me a PM. I will be there, hopfully they are running 1/8th buggy class.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joey91473
This is great, I have been searching for a Track near Elmira, NY. Once its up and ready to roll please shoot me a PM. I will be there, hopfully they are running 1/8th buggy class.
this and 1/8 truggy will prolly be the only classes...track is actually going to be bigger than what motorama had from the sounds of it.

keepchecking back here for updates..
Old 06-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

I think Issac told me it would be 220x160 or so i believe..

Last edited by Gearhead racer; 06-03-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Tech Master

Default .

Originally Posted by morris
this and 1/8 truggy will prolly be the only classes...track is actually going to be bigger than what motorama had from the sounds of it.

keepchecking back here for updates..
will be "mostly" buggy and truggy, i beleave, but there will also be other classes. but make no mistake, this will be an all out 1/8th track. also, would like to see 1/5th b5's,, we will be big enough for it,,
size is 200x160
Old 06-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Default track update

Hey guys,
just a little bit of an update as to where things are at with this beast of a track.
the permit is finaly in for the drivers stand, which is going to be a bit bigger then anticapated, were looking at 32-40' long, and 12' deep. roughly 13' above track level.

things have been very hectic for the guys up there, with the mx and atv stuff going on, they have all been hard at work with all of that, but will be back on the r/c track very soon, and once it gets going wont take long at all to complete.
again, stay tuned and hang in there, this place is gonna be unreal once it's done..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.