Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

As Chuck and Doug scramble to get their MBX-6's together tonight, Hasbro has just sent me their bid to enter the nitro market. Chuck, if want to borrow the tank out of it for your RC8 or any other parts, I am sure they would be a marked improvement!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default RC8

Tom,

Thanks for the offer but my Jammin Killing RC8 is ready for battle!

That's not a Hasbro - that's the Jammin X2 CRT ---- If you bring that punk a** sh** to the track, I will break out an RC8T and blow it to smithereens.

BEWARE THE RC8.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

Stober glad to see your "sponsor" has hooked you up with their new Truggy! Glad to see that deal is paying off for you, is that what your buggy looked like before you upgraded every part on it to make it faster? Both of you will have nightmares about ninja's after our next race day! Tom I really like how Jammin let's you inside the box without having to open it!!!

Sent from my I-Phone
Old 10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Tech Elite

Chuck, I have bad news for you....... i think I made the necessary adjustments so I only have to fuel once for the 15 minute main. No more gift 37 second laps right at the end.

Brad, Jackie will be wheeling the Hasbro and was already saying how 'you're not that good' You gonna make it tomorrow? I will probably make it.....
Old 10-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Site

Added a downloadable link for Sunday's B Main Vid:
http://www.altoonaraceway.com/RaceCoverage092808.html

This can then be imported onto your iPod, iPhone or other portable device.

My RC8 is ready for battle - bring it on!

What ya do Stober, add a 2nd tank, 15 fuel filters, or something else shady.... like an extra fuel bulb?

TEAM ASSOCIATED - THE WORLD'S GREATEST R/C RACE CARS
Old 10-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Racing

Thursday Night Vids Are Up:
http://www.altoonaraceway.com/TRACK.html

Thanks for coming out and racing!!!!

Hope to see everyone at the track on Sunday - looks like its gonna be a great day for racing!

Light Em Up, Let's Go Racing!
Old 10-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default speedo

hey i found two of my brushless motors a novak 8.5 and 6.5r all i need is a speedo does anybody have a gtb or anything that is in ok cond. that I could buy off them at a moderate price
Old 10-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tedd_rc
hey i found two of my brushless motors a novak 8.5 and 6.5r all i need is a speedo does anybody have a gtb or anything that is in ok cond. that I could buy off them at a moderate price
tedd,
im thinking that fast eddie might have a gtb....pm him maybe...?
Old 10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Racing

GREAT RACE TODAY GUYS - THANK YOU ALL FOR RACING!

It was a perfect day for racing, the track was awesome and the competition was even better! Lotsa fun - again, THANKS!

The site is giving me fits....

Here's the race day pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8512319...7607770057082/

I'll try and get the results and vids up as soon as I can.

We are racing this THURSDAY NIGHT @ 5:30 sharp. We'll also be working on disassebling the jumps before the race to move indoor, so everyone is welcome to help.

The SEASON FINALE is next Sunday @ 1:00. One more battle in 2008! All in all it was a great summer of racing with an incredibly strong finish!!!!

We can set a couple guys up with buggies for next year, if you're interested, please just ask.

THANKS FOR RACING EVERYONE!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

That was fun today! Chuck gets some money! Should be able to make it Thursday.....
Old 10-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default time to unload

Ok guys 90% of you all know what i have and since myself and the wife are both jobless its time to unload some stuff......Pretty much everything I have r/c related is for sale w/the exception of the b44.

I am gonna list some of the bigger stuff, if I have something you want that is NOT listed PM me and i'll sell it.

losi xxx-t mf2 w/the custom crt .5 wing and mount molded in
(2) tt-01's
novak millinum charger (will charge lipos)
novak smart tray
LRP sphere comp. speeder (no fan and one of the LED's burnt out but works perfect and set on #3 setting)
5800 lipo hard case batt.
a CASE of nimh batts (6 cell and 4 cell)
pan car (chassis is broke but would be great for parts (will basically give away)
30amp discharger (can think of the brand right now, but i used it last year if anyone can remember it)
standard & metric set of HUDY allen drivers. (over $200 new)
older jr x3 radio w/1 reciever
if enuff of the stuff sells i will surrender the ofna pit bag...but not until most of the stuff sales other wise i have no where to keep it

Like I said i need cash in a bad way so no REASONABLE offer will be refused.

I will sell the b44 fully loaded w/sphere tc edition, 2 brushless motors and the 6000 max amp lipo battery if the price is right...I will not "give this item away" at the prices that i will give for the other stuff
Old 10-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Tech Adept

great 1/8th race, one more week to do battle then its time for carpet wars!!! the mbx6 is a finely tuned athlete on the verge of greatness, a few more tweaks and it will be lights out for Jammin, losi, AE and all comers!!!

lets go racing!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Well, put the gloves on for Thursday! Hopefully 'lights out' will be a metaphoric term as last Thursday was a little too dark for everyones taste
Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Website???

FYI -

We have been beta testing a new website behind the scenes, we are going to open it up to a limited public beta now.

Please check out the new site here:http://sites.google.com/site/altoonaraceway/Home

Remember, this is under development...it will be back and better than ever soon!

Thanks Guys!
Old 10-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MTRezNIN
FYI -

We have been beta testing a new website behind the scenes, we are going to open it up to a limited public beta now.

Please check out the new site here:http://sites.google.com/site/altoonaraceway/Home

Remember, this is under development...it will be back and better than ever soon!

Thanks Guys!
Very nice, you guys are on point.....Our website hasn't been updated in 3 weeks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.