Gixxer - this is that recipe you wanted:

PEPPERONI BREAD

1 loaf frozen bread dough
1 beaten egg
1/2 lb. thinly sliced pepperoni
1/2 lb. thinly sliced provolone cheese
1/2 lb. shredded Mozzarella cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese

Let loaf of bread rise. Spread dough out on cookie sheet. Baste with part of one egg. Layer pepperoni over rectangular dough. Layer provolone slices on top of pepperoni and then layer the Mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Roll up the dough jelly roll style, sealing it. Secure the ends by squeezing the dough so the filling won't ooze out. Baste with rest of egg. Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

Serves 12.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,164,...230192,00.html
Old 01-22-2008, 04:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
Ceasar Batiste Hot Wings: They do a body good.

Gixxer; At least Ford still makes a Mustang. Even Doge makes a Charger. What RWD muscle car does Chevy make? I don't consider the $60,000 rich-boy-toy Corvette a muscle car.

Morris: PM
Ya looking fer a fight ?? remember we know where ya live !! you will see the 09 camaro out by ...... late summer / fall ! get back in your family truckster and go away ...... Mr. mini-van .
Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

F ix
o r
r epair
d aily
Old 01-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I remember the new Camaro concept was unveiled in 2006 and it was such a big hit that they were going to rush it into production. Now the latest I'm hearing is that it wont appear until the middle or end of 2009 as 2010 model. Way to go GM!

It doesnt matter anyhow. GM will probably pull the plug on the whole thing if the gas prices get any worse.

Meanwhile its all I can do to avoid test driving Mustang GTs every spring since I've been old enough to drive for the last 25 years.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pipester
F ix
o r
r epair
d aily
f ound
o n
r ace
d ay
Old 01-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by morris
f ound
o n
r ace
d ay
f ord
o ut
r un
d odge
Old 01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Tech Champion

ed,
pm you back buddy
Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Tech Champion

f ound
o n
r ace
d ay
i dont even want to say what pontiac stands for
Old 01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Tech Regular

FE---PM
Old 01-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Nice try Madman. Yes the Corvette has several wins in the lesser LeMans GT1 sub-class (their factory supported team against mostly privateers) but no overal victories like Ford has.

Ford cars and motors have WON LeMans, F1 Championships, NASCAR championships, 10+ Funny Car titles. Its not even close!
Ceasar Batiste Hot Wings: They do a body good.

Gixxer; At least Ford still makes a Mustang. Even Doge makes a Charger. What RWD muscle car does Chevy make? I don't consider the $60,000 rich-boy-toy Corvette a muscle car.

Morris: PM
Yes, Ford has hit some hard times recently, but its not like GM and Chrysler aren't hemmorraging either.

When it comes to racing Chevy has barely done anything worth mentioning outside of NASCAR.

Ford and/or cars powered by Ford motors have won races and championships in NASCAR, F1, Rally, Australian Super Cars, Champ Car, Funny Car (John Force) and several overall wins at LeMans.

Check back with me whenever a Chevy powered F1 car ever wins a race!
I remember the new Camaro concept was unveiled in 2006 and it was such a big hit that they were going to rush it into production. Now the latest I'm hearing is that it wont appear until the middle or end of 2009 as 2010 model. Way to go GM!

It doesnt matter anyhow. GM will probably pull the plug on the whole thing if the gas prices get any worse.

Meanwhile its all I can do to avoid test driving Mustang GTs every spring since I've been old enough to drive for the last 25 years.
First off thank you Dr. Spock for posting that recipee. It is seriously good stuff and should be tried by all.

Now, here we go first off up until the inception of the Impalla SS Chevy was the only one to campaign a true 2dr car, the Monte Carlo. Leaving the rest of the field 4dr grocery getters! And for all-time wins Mr. Caravan, please click the following link http://www.theinsidegroove.com/chart...total-49up.php I urge you to look at the largest section of the graph (1949-PRESENT) and see what manufacturer owns the title. So you are wrong in saying that DORF has the most wins in that particular series.

REAR WHEEL DRIVE MUSCLE CAR-------GTO which is technically not a Chevy but still a GM. That car stock has more HP, appeal and speed than a Mustang! WRONG AGAIN.

Yes it's true John Force drives a Mustang but it's not powered by Ford, its a MOPAR based design! And he also has 122 career victories wich over half of them were won before he switched to DORF in 1997. BTW it was a Chevy that took him to 65% of his victories. Chevy over-all has had more victories and Championships in NHRA than ay other brand also, with Warren Johnson contributing a great deal to that final tally!

As far as all the f-1 and lemans go there all gay and filled with stupidity and no one watches them! That's why GM has no interest in them. Also who had the first real Muscle car? 1956 Corvette which is and will always be a true spors-muscle car. In 1964 DORF had the Cobra which was a Carroll Shelby designed car that DORF produced. But before that there were the GTO's so it would seem to me that GM laid the ground and the others followed. One last thing, for three years chevrolet offered a 302 (1967-701/2). Intrestingly enough Ford followed suit in 1969 and made a 302 of their own,wich was rated as follows 302 cu in (4.9 L) V8 rated at 220 horsepower. 220 horsepower THAT'S MUSCLE? Mean while the GM 302 that had allready been developed and raced for three years actual output was around 360 hp. So DORF'S flagship motor for the past 30 or so years was based on and copied from GM. And for over 30 years DORF's version never produced that kind of "STOCK" power.

Anything else? I didn't think! If anyone on here took offense to anything that came out of Ed, please don't be..............he drives a CARAVAN and thinks it's cool.

Check back with me whenever a Chevy powered F1 car ever wins a race![/QUOTE]
I'll check back with you when I want to know something gay like what make and model was the Enterprise, or where did Spock come from or what do you have to do to get to the 5th level of D&d black warlock land!

Last edited by gixxerman; 01-22-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

i dont even want to say what pontiac stands for

Could it stand for some one thinking bout cadillacs ??

Thats a good one morris !! forgot all about that one !
Old 01-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

Morris, please bring the TIRE TRUER with you on Friday. There are a couple of us that need it for PAN CAR. I will remind you daily!!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

its all I can do to avoid test driving Mustang GTs every spring since I've been old enough to drive for the last 25 years.
yea don't waste your time ,I think the grand caravan would smoke it !!
Old 01-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Morris, please bring the TIRE TRUER with you on Friday. There are a couple of us that need it for PAN CAR. I will remind you daily!!!!!
brad,
no need to remind me daily.i have it in the trunk of my car.so i know its there and will not forget about it this time.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:05 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by pipester

Could it stand for some one thinking bout cadillacs ??

Thats a good one morris !! forgot all about that one !
yea that has soething to do about something thinking its a caddy....

im glad that i can refresh the memory there.....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.