Search

Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by topdogli22
Thanks Tim,
I appreciate the info. I got alot of tweaking to do.....and never enough time or practice.
No problem, Theo. Take this for what it's worth coming from a carpet racing n00b like me, but your car looked close. It might just be a tire issue. Maybe dropping down to the next softer compound is all you need to do to get back the grip that you were missing.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RaceAce701
so i here u guys ar still playin with 19turns

a 19t is way 2 fast for marshalls ull never be able u use all of it

ill b back in 2 weeks for a rematch mario

maybe ill let u start infront this time
It's not about if you can use all of the power. You don't have to use all the power it's about having the power there to use when you need it. so now when the race is not about who has more power, you'll see who has the skill alot easier. and remember i'm an old man and no matter what i do you should still be able to out drive me. but do i sence alittle nervousness because your going to have to show more of your skill then power, being that the other guys now are going to be just as powerful as you? Remember Alex you've had the power on us for the past two years now it's time to start driving (not that you don't) Cause it will be harder to win bhaving everyone more equal in power. Let me tell you, we had so much fun this past weekend being that the 19t were used. and it was all about how close the racing was not about who won because they had more power. Oh! and Mario Again I must Say awesome Driving this past Sunday And be for you think on saying anything about what i just wrote ZIP IT.
See Ya At The Track,
J.C.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Damie...you funny guy.It was fun,I agree.Driving was OK...too many cars to deal with...won't do that again.The 19 guys are pretty equal...in my opinion.Gunner did what he usually does Tim...not the motor..trust me.We will catch him.Goota go to work now.M
Old 11-18-2008, 07:21 AM
Tech Adept

Default motors

if you guys are gonna run a 19t..can someone run a 13.5 brushless???? b4 I hear that 17.5 is equal is not check roar website...I would like to see 19t 0r 13.5 for motors..or 17.5 and 27t..???????
Old 11-18-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RaceAce701
so i here u guys ar still playin with 19turns

a 19t is way 2 fast for marshalls ull never be able u use all of it

ill b back in 2 weeks for a rematch mario

maybe ill let u start infront this time
It's not about if you can use all of the power. You don't have to use all the power it's about having the power there to use when you need it. so now when the race is not about who has more power, you'll see who has the skill alot easier. and remember i'm an old man and no matter what i do you should still be able to out drive me. but do i sence alittle nervousness because your going to have to show more of your skill then power, being that the other guys now are going to be just as powerful as you? Remember Alex you've had the power on us for the past two years now it's time to start driving (not that you don't) Cause it will be harder to win bhaving everyone more equal in power. Let me tell you, we had so much fun this past weekend being that the 19t were used. and it was all about how close the racing was not about who won because they had more power. Oh! and Mario Again I must Say awesome Driving this past Sunday And be for you think on saying anything about what i just wrote ZIP IT.
See Ya At The Track,
J.C.
P.S.
Hey Tim Also awesome Driving! Great Job holding me off in the Main. looking forward to racing with you again.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
P.S.
Hey Tim Also awesome Driving! Great Job holding me off in the Main. looking forward to racing with you again.
Thanks, Jaime. You did a great job too. There were a couple times where you could have easily done a bump-n-run on me, but you didn't and I appreciate that. It seems like everyone stepped up their game about 3 notches since 2 weeks ago. I can only imagine how good we'll all be by the end of the season.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by motorhead68
if you guys are gonna run a 19t..can someone run a 13.5 brushless???? b4 I hear that 17.5 is equal is not check roar website...I would like to see 19t 0r 13.5 for motors..or 17.5 and 27t..???????
Hey whats up?We're really not running to ROAR rules"by the letter".We got together and found 19t brushed/17.5 brushless worked for us.Mario.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Adept

mario respectfully disagree on 19t and 17.5..I had to go up 4 teeth frm normal gearing and coundnt keep up with 19t on straight..would appreaciate being able to run 13.5?????
Old 11-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

Motorhead,A) it's really not my decision alone...bring it up sunday.The decision was mostly Jamie and Bill.No,I'm not putting it on them.Is this Dylan? Which brushless are you using? I was pulling Mickey on the straight with mine(LRP/trinity combo).It is a bit iffy...it does make it ALOT about setup and driving.The brushed do seem to have ..just a bit of an edge..MAYBE.My vote is to keep playing until we find what works for all.Last week,Jeremy won using a stock motor..it was toast,a bit,but he did win.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:02 AM
Tech Regular

OH My God! All The CryingAll cause i wanted us to have a good time racing each other instead of working all season long on just going faster than the other guy. in that case lets do what should have been done from the beginning, the brushless run with the brushless and the 19t turn run with the brushed 19t and lets stop wasting time on all this BS,lets just go race and have fun out driving each other rather then out powering each other, easy as that! 19t Is cheaper too. Oh and by the way, i don't know why my other post came up twice
See Ya Sunday,
JC
Old 11-20-2008, 04:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
OH My God! All The CryingAll cause i wanted us to have a good time racing each other instead of working all season long on just going faster than the other guy. in that case lets do what should have been done from the beginning, the brushless run with the brushless and the 19t turn run with the brushed 19t and lets stop wasting time on all this BS,lets just go race and have fun out driving each other rather then out powering each other, easy as that! 19t Is cheaper too. Oh and by the way, i don't know why my other post came up twice
See Ya Sunday,
JC
attitude...attitude..This can be interpeted as crying too Ya know!Let's just do sa I say On top of you(the post Damie)and play and work it all out.Cheeeez! Part of the fun is working at being faster not whining like the oval Bitch.....s.:nod.Thats for BOTH sides!M
Old 11-20-2008, 05:15 AM
Tech Adept

NOBODYS WHINING... I WAS TOLD IT WAS 17.5 AND IS IT???? AND ENOUGH
WITH THE ATTITUDE OF OVAL B***H...SIMPLE QUESTION AS TO WHAT THE RULE IS AND AS USUAL YOUR CALLED A WHINER...TOO MUCH DRAMA WITH
EVERYBODY
Old 11-20-2008, 05:29 AM
Tech Master

NOBODYS WHINING... I WAS TOLD IT WAS 17.5 AND IS IT???? AND ENOUGH
WITH THE ATTITUDE OF OVAL B***H...SIMPLE QUESTION AS TO WHAT THE RULE IS AND AS USUAL YOUR CALLED A WHINER...TOO MUCH DRAMA WITH
EVERYBODY
Whining quote was directed at him,not you...READ.Did not consider your posts whining.The oval guys do whine...they start a class and when someone WORKS harder than someone else,the whining begins and the class goes away.So do the roadcourse guys...obviously.Yes...WAY too much drama.AT THE MOMENT...IT IS 17.5 BRUSHLESS/19T BRUSHED.Ya all know...we can vote on this.THAT would solve alot.Wouldn't it.Peace and love to all.Mario.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:36 AM
Tech Adept

OK MARIO..YES WOULD LIKE A VOTE OR WE JUST ALL AGREE ON WHATS GONNA BE RUN AND STICK TO IT.. JUST WANNA RACE WITHOUT PROMBLEMS
Old 11-20-2008, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

OK MARIO..YES WOULD LIKE A VOTE OR WE JUST ALL AGREE ON WHATS GONNA BE RUN AND STICK TO IT.. JUST WANNA RACE WITHOUT PROMBLEMS
Me too.Which,unfortunatly,is why I get involved in ths "stuff".The vote idea ,I think,is best because like Bill did with the oval guys,it can be done anonimously.This will,hopefully,kill any hard feelings over the vote direction.I'm still on the fence about 19t/17.5 to be honest but,am going with it to see whats up.2 weeks for the vote????...would like Kate to be there and also it will give us the time to get the word to Everyone.OR?????Let things go this way for awhile,then vote???Once again...peace and love to all,Mario.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.