Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Track In Lewisville, TX

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2001, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Bullseye: I will be at Indy tomorrow. I want to test my truck on the table top. I'll see if I can hit the lights and clear the doubles like that 1/8th. Wish me luck!
Old 12-11-2001, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by RCCadet
Bullseye: I will be at Indy tomorrow. I want to test my truck on the table top. I'll see if I can hit the lights and clear the doubles like that 1/8th. Wish me luck!
Bullseye: I got your message...timing is off though. I need to remember to grab my cell off the base and use it. I did go to Indy but left after five minutes of attitude from Steve. He is not very customer oriented and that I guess explains the condition of his business. Indy is no longer worth the drive for me.

I did however go to ExtremeRC! I was determined to run my truck and I had a blast. I ran against nitros with a stock motor and I did well to stay on the same lap. Most of the time they dried out thier tanks and I had plenty of juice to do a few more laps.

I ran at ExtremeRC from 4pm till midnight. I may end up running in a 3-hour endurance race...would you run with me...we would need another person. More on that later. They are working on the details. I bet we could do it, tonight I ran fifteen packs through a P2K and it is still running strong.

More L8r...

BTW, I heard Richard Saxton's name tossed around and he is a pro likely to attend the endurance race. He is the distributer of Treadz tires.

Last edited by RCCadet; 12-11-2001 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-20-2001, 06:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Extreme rc

WHere is Extreme RC located? I will have to check it out after i get my radio back from JR. Any of you guys go to mikes much? I am usually there every saturday. I have never known steve at Indy to be much of a jerk. He doesnt have alot of personality but he certainly has never been a jerk to me. I dunno, if i was him, i would take the money hes getting from the stupid $5 practice fee to renovate the friggin place I almost never go to indo because of the practice fee. I can practice at mikes all day for no money at all. Does Extreme RC have a website? Id like to check it out.

Later - Andrew
Old 12-20-2001, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Extreme rc

Originally posted by PureLosi
WHere is Extreme RC located? Does Extreme RC have a website? Id like to check it out.

Later - Andrew
Andrew the addy is www.rcware.com and the track practice fee is 5 bones. The track is smaller than Mike's but not as far to drive to, for me atleast.

Mike's does not race nitro's and ExtremeRC does. I don't have a nitro but ExtremeRC does have some talent racing electric trucks and buggies. I do have a 4x4 buggie that I will run out there next time I go.

L8r.
Old 01-01-2002, 09:55 PM
Tech Rookie

What's the date on the enduro? Is it already past? What's the track like there now? I haven't been out there since they moved it outside.

Josh Cox
Old 01-11-2002, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up 2002 Onroad racing has begun

The 2002 onroad racing season has begun at T&T R/C Cars in Plano. The first raceday was Jan 6th. Turnout was good with some racers coming all the way from Tyler, TX. The temps were warm enough early for good traction but had gotten colder by the mains to start causing traction problems. Unless the weather is too cold or too wet, the next race will be Jan 20th. If you can, please come around 10am to help set up the track.
Old 01-12-2002, 02:35 PM
Tech Master

JlOCK: I have my Yok GT4R for sale. It is advertised in the FOR SALE/TRADE thread on this board, http://www.RCFILES.COM's board, and http://www.Finishlineracetrack.com's board.

Let me know if anyone is interested at T-n-T.
Old 01-22-2002, 09:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default TnT Race #2 of 2002

The second race of 2002 was held at TnT. Turnout was good. Plenty of nitro racers but a need for more electric guys to show up. The weather was cool but bearable. Cold-weather rubber was need for rear traction (Takeoff CS27, Proline H13, etc). Will debuted his new Nitro TC3 in the open nitro class. He powered his NTC3 with the MT12 engine. He had a very good showing with the car. However, he was still dialing in the suspension and tires. Note on the NTC3: use the 26mm tires. The 24mm tires makes the car a bit unstable in hard straight-line speeds and makes it a bit difficult to power hard through corners. Once dialed in, it will give the Impulse and MTX-2 some stiff competition. The next TnT race is Feb 3rd. Finishline will be running Jan 27th. Be there!!
Old 01-23-2002, 03:14 AM
Tech Master

Thanks for the info JLock. See you Jan 27th.