2013 Texas Electric On-road Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 Texas Electric On-road Series

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Suspended

Yea, no worries on the late charge. Sign up Saturday!
Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chris Adams
Yea, no worries on the late charge. Sign up Saturday!
Sounds good, see ya then.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Sooooo..... any results?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Great racing with you guys again.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mkiiina
Sooooo..... any results?
The unofficial F1 results

Robert Bremmer was out in front and set TQ in round 2 and sat out round 3 of qualifying where his TQ was challenged by James Titus but he fell short of taking the TQ spot from Robert by 2 seconds. F1 ran a 15 minute main with 2 pit stops. After the dust had settled from the 15 minute main the results are

1.Robert Bremmer (TQ)
2.Nick Sibigtroth (qualified 3rd)
3.Jason Smith (qualified 4th)
4.James Titus (qualified 2nd)*
5.Dan Lantz (qualified 5th)**
6. Viet Ta (qualified 6th)**

*Not 100% of finishing order.
** Not 100% of qualifying position.

I'm sure Chris will post full race results either here or on www.texaseos.net
Old 09-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mkiiina
Sooooo..... any results?
The result was a lot of fun on a very challenging road course with conditions that seemed to change by the minute! We had clouds, sun, wind and just a sprinkle of rain (but not enough to cause a delay) The track was big and fast and with the slope of the parking lot made for some corners to be banked and others to be off camber. The long back straight was fast but up hill so the highest speed was reached in the infield kinked down hill short shute. unless you got it wrong turned in too early and nailed the inside board.

Very much worth the trip and I really appreciate all the hard work of those who made this race possible.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Good times as always! Thanks to the SA crew and Texas EOS for making it all happen. Looking forward to doing it again!

I was hoping I can make it out for the Vegas/ Texas EOS finals Warm Up at RSD in Houston September 21 or 22, but that's starting to looks slim.

The actual dates for the EOS as RSD are October 26 and 27th, correct? Want to make sure so I can block off time for it.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Fantastic race. Did both days and got a ton of wheel time. Saturday club race was the usual 3 quals and mains so 1/12 got 30 minutes of racing. I was the only F1 so the VTA crew let me run with them, can't remember total runtime, but lets say another 20 minutes at least.

Sunday F1 was 3x 5min quali and the 15 min main. The real fun was running TRIPLE a mains in 1/12 so that was 8 min x 6 for 48 minutes total. Lots of wheel time. VTA did a 15 minute A main, and GT10 (I think that's what it's called) also did triple a mains. Both sedan classes ran triples as well.

Now that I remember, I did sit out 2 qualis to run around the track filming. Robert gets the ironman award for running 3 classes (F1, 1/12, Mod sedan).

Chris Adams really, really knows how to be a race director. Re-sorts after each round, and knowing how to get the maximum runs in for the racers. Event ran super smooth and never felt rushed.

Words cannot describe the SA crew's dedication and thoughtfullness. Jim, Santiago, Tommy and Bill (and others) really have it down. Hauling out a metric shyte ton of boards with an awesome expandable drivers stand, and setting it up and breaking it down not once, but TWICE. The layout was big, fast and technical, and a hoot to run.

Good times. Good times. Huge thank you to everyone that put this together for us. Can't wait to go back.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

I ran both days, and got more wheel time than any one man should get. Three classes is officially too much, I just have to decide which one has to go. The Austin USGT crew had it together and showed us carpet boys how to put it down like pro's. VTA, Tommy brought it as usual, but Team Associated gremlins beat him down all day. My best running car all weekend was my 17.5 sedan, finished second in the B main, closest I've been to an "A" with anything but VTA.

Regardless of my performance (crap), this was a great weekend and the San Antonio crew definately put together a hell of a track.

I can't wait till next month. RJ, if you decide to do that pre vegas event give me a shout, I might be forced to go aswell.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mclarein
I ran both days, and got more wheel time than any one man should get. Three classes is officially too much, I just have to decide which one has to go. The Austin USGT crew had it together and showed us carpet boys how to put it down like pro's. VTA, Tommy brought it as usual, but Team Associated gremlins beat him down all day. My best running car all weekend was my 17.5 sedan, finished second in the B main, closest I've been to an "A" with anything but VTA.

Regardless of my performance (crap), this was a great weekend and the San Antonio crew definately put together a hell of a track.

I can't wait till next month. RJ, if you decide to do that pre vegas event give me a shout, I might be forced to go aswell.
I forgot you ran 3 classes as well. Another ironman, who also managed to find the time to man our F1 pitstop/timer. Thanks again for helping us out with that.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mclarein

Are you sure you got second? You probably got first or third not unless 2 racers got second....Chris told me I got second..not unless we finished the same time!!!

Soap
Old 09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Suspended

Points are updated!!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is there a way to see full points standings not just top 5?
Old 09-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Suspended

I guess I could put up the excel sheet that Im using. Not sure how though. Im off to bed, Ill see if I can figure it out tmw.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by b20btec
Are you sure you got second? You probably got first or third not unless 2 racers got second....Chris told me I got second..not unless we finished the same time!!!

Soap
Your correct, I got third.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.