Wiki Posts
Search

Cool Can Fan Talk

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 05:28 AM
Tech Master

Default 007 CCF

Hi PTR
I now have you know what for your approval. Please let me have your addy for me to send it to you.
Cheers Malc
Old 11-11-2006, 06:47 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Hi PTR
I now have you know what for your approval. Please let me have your addy for me to send it to you.
Cheers Malc

You have PM dude.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by part-time racer
You have PM dude.
That was spooky just put it in the jiffy bag and wrote Mr R Clark then your email came through do do do!! do do do!!
Malc
Old 11-13-2006, 02:23 AM
Tech Regular

see if you can hit it as I go past you shouting 'LAPPINGGGGG'
Cheers Malc
Think that was the other way round !!! As i went past you, you was shouting bloody diff's un winding
Cheers Boost
Old 11-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

malc,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU! My CCF kit was here in only 5 days!
This was my forth kit that I have order and every order was here fast. I put the T2 kit in my 007 this weekend. I only made a few small changes to make it fit. I added a plastic washer to one of the tubes to make them both the same height. I had to thin the inside edge a little to clear the spur gear and slot the front hole back a little to line up with the front hole on the top deck. It works great just like the rest that I have ordered!
CCF is one of the BEST companys in the RC world to buy from!
FAST service, Great products!
What more could you ask for!
Thanks Again!
Brian
Old 11-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Boosta
Think that was the other way round !!! As i went past you, you was shouting bloody diff's un winding
Cheers Boost

have to hold my hands upto that one Boost bloody diffs, still this week I will have it sorted for sure. I have 3 JRX's so will be making a goodish one out of them hopefully, and then it will be back to the old saying LLAAAAPPPPIIINNNGGG
Cheers Malc THE LAPPING MAN (you soooooo knew that was coming eh boosta )
Old 11-13-2006, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wildman
malc,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU! My CCF kit was here in only 5 days!
This was my forth kit that I have order and every order was here fast. I put the T2 kit in my 007 this weekend. I only made a few small changes to make it fit. I added a plastic washer to one of the tubes to make them both the same height. I had to thin the inside edge a little to clear the spur gear and slot the front hole back a little to line up with the front hole on the top deck. It works great just like the rest that I have ordered!
CCF is one of the BEST companys in the RC world to buy from!
FAST service, Great products!
What more could you ask for!
Thanks Again!
Brian

Hi Brian
Thanks for your very kind comments indeed, we aim to please
Cheers Malc
Old 11-14-2006, 02:10 AM
Tech Regular

: (you soooooo knew that was coming eh boosta )
oh yeah knew that was coming !!! All i'll say is watch those wing mirrors fella "Coming through !!!"
Old 11-14-2006, 03:46 AM
Tech Initiate

hi malc (as requested)

CCF stuff:

did some temp checking with a guy running another make of fan with built in heat sink same motor and very close gearing.

results: my can was 10 degrees hotter than his but end bell nearly 40 degrees cooler!!

if i flip the inside fan (over the can) to suck not blow, will that aid cooling or just prevent the fan from spinning - magnetic field stuff?

will you be developing a version with fans on the side of the can aswell? two on top one at the rear?? just an idea.....
Old 11-14-2006, 04:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lardshow
hi malc (as requested)

CCF stuff:

did some temp checking with a guy running another make of fan with built in heat sink same motor and very close gearing.

results: my can was 10 degrees hotter than his but end bell nearly 40 degrees cooler!!

if i flip the inside fan (over the can) to suck not blow, will that aid cooling or just prevent the fan from spinning - magnetic field stuff?

will you be developing a version with fans on the side of the can aswell? two on top one at the rear?? just an idea.....

Hi Brian (as promised)

Thanks for that info, but just a couple of ?'s when you said 'can was 10 degrees hotter' do you mean, with the aid of the CCF it became hotter if so this syrely don't make sense does it I understand the end bell was 40 degrees cooler
Regarding the flipping over of the fan itsself, it would not be effected by the magnetic filed, as these fans do NOT have a ball bearing internal make up as do all the other heatsink type fan units, that's why they can be so much cheaper than the CCF and that's why peeps end up throwing them back in there pit box and go for a CCF in the end (you pays for what you get)

Re: a 3rd fan on the side. I had thought long and hard at this one but ended up with the same probs for all the cars, it would NOT be wise to run a fan directly onto the end bell, 1st you are likely of smashing it in an accident especially if you are T,Boned 2nd I don't think it would aid any more than the one sitting over the top of the end bell. I do make a CCF+ which is a further carbon fibre bracket which is attached to the existing CCF with a single fan, so that you can situate this aprox 12mm over any ESC so to help stop the thermal cut out from kicking in, this CCF+ unit is £19.99

Cheers Malc TCCF+MAN
Old 11-14-2006, 04:47 AM
Tech Master

oh yeah knew that was coming !!! All i'll say is watch those wing mirrors fella "Coming through !!!"
Got a good car together last night, finished up at 1.45am all that to be done now is to put the lecky's in and set it up and last but not least 'WING MIRRORS' so that I can watch you in them as I pass you by again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Cheers Malc THE LAPPING MAN
Old 11-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Tech Regular

Got a good car together last night, finished up at 1.45am all that to be done now is to put the lecky's in and set it up and last but not least 'WING MIRRORS' so that I can watch you in them as I pass you by again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Cheers Malc THE LAPPING MAN
Malc it don't count if your going the wrong way round the track fella and thats the only way your going past me that many times
TEAM WODSON bring it on !
Old 11-16-2006, 02:11 AM
Tech Master

Malc it don't count if your going the wrong way round the track fella and thats the only way your going past me that many times
TEAM WODSON bring it on !
So what your saying is, that I would be definately lap you then
Malc
Old 11-16-2006, 02:17 AM
Tech Regular

So what your saying is, that I would be definately lap you then
Malc
Old 11-16-2006, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)

when is the T2 007 fans coming out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.