R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2006, 06:28 AM   #421
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default 007 CCF

Hi PTR
I now have you know what for your approval. Please let me have your addy for me to send it to you.
Cheers Malc
__________________
ARC 2013 model ZEN Racing, MM-UK, HW 3.1, Rich Paints, MM UK Rug Racers win13.5 2007/8
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:47 AM   #422
Tech Regular
 
part-time racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Faster than a speeding bullet
Posts: 458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Hi PTR
I now have you know what for your approval. Please let me have your addy for me to send it to you.
Cheers Malc

You have PM dude.
__________________
Richard Clarke
EWS Event Organizer

CPD Racing ___MuchMore-UK___Awesomatix UK___OTM Racing
part-time racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:51 AM   #423
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by part-time racer
You have PM dude.
That was spooky just put it in the jiffy bag and wrote Mr R Clark then your email came through do do do!! do do do!!
Malc
__________________
ARC 2013 model ZEN Racing, MM-UK, HW 3.1, Rich Paints, MM UK Rug Racers win13.5 2007/8
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:23 AM   #424
Tech Regular
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Old Hatfield
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
see if you can hit it as I go past you shouting 'LAPPINGGGGG'
Cheers Malc
Think that was the other way round !!! As i went past you, you was shouting bloody diff's un winding
Cheers Boost
Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:51 AM   #425
Tech Regular
 
wildman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Alexandria,MN
Posts: 373
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wildman
Default

malc,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU! My CCF kit was here in only 5 days!
This was my forth kit that I have order and every order was here fast. I put the T2 kit in my 007 this weekend. I only made a few small changes to make it fit. I added a plastic washer to one of the tubes to make them both the same height. I had to thin the inside edge a little to clear the spur gear and slot the front hole back a little to line up with the front hole on the top deck. It works great just like the rest that I have ordered!
CCF is one of the BEST companys in the RC world to buy from!
FAST service, Great products!
What more could you ask for!
Thanks Again!
Brian
__________________
TEAM ASSOCIATED / REEDY / KO PROPO / FLY RACING
wildman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #426
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosta
Think that was the other way round !!! As i went past you, you was shouting bloody diff's un winding
Cheers Boost

have to hold my hands upto that one Boost bloody diffs, still this week I will have it sorted for sure. I have 3 JRX's so will be making a goodish one out of them hopefully, and then it will be back to the old saying LLAAAAPPPPIIINNNGGG
Cheers Malc THE LAPPING MAN (you soooooo knew that was coming eh boosta )
__________________
ARC 2013 model ZEN Racing, MM-UK, HW 3.1, Rich Paints, MM UK Rug Racers win13.5 2007/8
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:58 AM   #427
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman
malc,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU! My CCF kit was here in only 5 days!
This was my forth kit that I have order and every order was here fast. I put the T2 kit in my 007 this weekend. I only made a few small changes to make it fit. I added a plastic washer to one of the tubes to make them both the same height. I had to thin the inside edge a little to clear the spur gear and slot the front hole back a little to line up with the front hole on the top deck. It works great just like the rest that I have ordered!
CCF is one of the BEST companys in the RC world to buy from!
FAST service, Great products!
What more could you ask for!
Thanks Again!
Brian

Hi Brian
Thanks for your very kind comments indeed, we aim to please
Cheers Malc
__________________
ARC 2013 model ZEN Racing, MM-UK, HW 3.1, Rich Paints, MM UK Rug Racers win13.5 2007/8
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:10 AM   #428
Tech Regular
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Old Hatfield
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
: (you soooooo knew that was coming eh boosta )
oh yeah knew that was coming !!! All i'll say is watch those wing mirrors fella "Coming through !!!"
Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:46 AM   #429
Tech Initiate
 
lardshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 33
Default

hi malc (as requested)

CCF stuff:

did some temp checking with a guy running another make of fan with built in heat sink same motor and very close gearing.

results: my can was 10 degrees hotter than his but end bell nearly 40 degrees cooler!!

if i flip the inside fan (over the can) to suck not blow, will that aid cooling or just prevent the fan from spinning - magnetic field stuff?

will you be developing a version with fans on the side of the can aswell? two on top one at the rear?? just an idea.....
lardshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:41 AM   #430
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardshow
hi malc (as requested)

CCF stuff:

did some temp checking with a guy running another make of fan with built in heat sink same motor and very close gearing.

results: my can was 10 degrees hotter than his but end bell nearly 40 degrees cooler!!

if i flip the inside fan (over the can) to suck not blow, will that aid cooling or just prevent the fan from spinning - magnetic field stuff?

will you be developing a version with fans on the side of the can aswell? two on top one at the rear?? just an idea.....

Hi Brian (as promised)

Thanks for that info, but just a couple of ?'s when you said 'can was 10 degrees hotter' do you mean, with the aid of the CCF it became hotter if so this syrely don't make sense does it I understand the end bell was 40 degrees cooler
Regarding the flipping over of the fan itsself, it would not be effected by the magnetic filed, as these fans do NOT have a ball bearing internal make up as do all the other heatsink type fan units, that's why they can be so much cheaper than the CCF and that's why peeps end up throwing them back in there pit box and go for a CCF in the end (you pays for what you get)

Re: a 3rd fan on the side. I had thought long and hard at this one but ended up with the same probs for all the cars, it would NOT be wise to run a fan directly onto the end bell, 1st you are likely of smashing it in an accident especially if you are T,Boned 2nd I don't think it would aid any more than the one sitting over the top of the end bell. I do make a CCF+ which is a further carbon fibre bracket which is attached to the existing CCF with a single fan, so that you can situate this aprox 12mm over any ESC so to help stop the thermal cut out from kicking in, this CCF+ unit is 19.99

Cheers Malc TCCF+MAN
__________________
ARC 2013 model ZEN Racing, MM-UK, HW 3.1, Rich Paints, MM UK Rug Racers win13.5 2007/8
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:47 AM   #431
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosta
oh yeah knew that was coming !!! All i'll say is watch those wing mirrors fella "Coming through !!!"
Got a good car together last night, finished up at 1.45am all that to be done now is to put the lecky's in and set it up and last but not least 'WING MIRRORS' so that I can watch you in them as I pass you by again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Cheers Malc THE LAPPING MAN
__________________
ARC 2013 model ZEN Racing, MM-UK, HW 3.1, Rich Paints, MM UK Rug Racers win13.5 2007/8
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:35 AM   #432
Tech Regular
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Old Hatfield
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Got a good car together last night, finished up at 1.45am all that to be done now is to put the lecky's in and set it up and last but not least 'WING MIRRORS' so that I can watch you in them as I pass you by again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Cheers Malc THE LAPPING MAN
Malc it don't count if your going the wrong way round the track fella and thats the only way your going past me that many times
TEAM WODSON bring it on !
Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:11 AM   #433
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosta
Malc it don't count if your going the wrong way round the track fella and thats the only way your going past me that many times
TEAM WODSON bring it on !
So what your saying is, that I would be definately lap you then
Malc
__________________
ARC 2013 model ZEN Racing, MM-UK, HW 3.1, Rich Paints, MM UK Rug Racers win13.5 2007/8
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:17 AM   #434
Tech Regular
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Old Hatfield
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
So what your saying is, that I would be definately lap you then
Malc
Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:50 PM   #435
Tech Master
 
gonzo416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,938
Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)
Default

when is the T2 007 fans coming out?
gonzo416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CRT.5 talk! sidewayz Singapore R/C Racers 149 10-29-2008 11:49 PM
Anyone what talk about sports? losi09 Chat Lounge 19 03-01-2007 10:13 PM
B4....the one they talk about.... 2PAC R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 05-26-2004 01:35 PM
motor talk murfy Australian Racing 40 01-30-2004 12:18 AM
1/12 talk ultra_low_life Malaysian R/C Racers 90 11-22-2003 08:22 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:57 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net