Wiki Posts
Search

Hyperform Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CarlosG.
Congrats to all of Hyperform Racing team. I was wondering how did the Tim Copp do?

Hey Carlos
My HYPERORM12 was great from the start just lack HP as Lino would say RIP thought things were ok in pricitice running 12.0 and 12.1 with older Batts think the new ones would make up a >thents to put me in with the fast guys

to give you an Idea carlos i started with a gear of 28/100 and by the time I got things sorted out in the last Q I was at 34/96 with still more room to go up I think I'll start the Nat with a 33/96 and buy some bigger gears and a file to make room for them in the car

Lino
nice to meet you after all this time sorry for my poor showwing. I looking at the dates for the Nats now and i'llsee if I can take two weeks and spend some time at home frist then head up to the races . I grew up about two hrs from there. keep me infromed about the new ride

Tim
Old 02-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Just to clarify Tims post, he doesn't run our cells or motors... Don't want people to think that rip was lacking from our end.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Tech Master

I went up a tooth in the main to 33/96 and was over with 1.172 tires. I think 32/96 was on the money. Next time...
Old 02-15-2006, 08:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyperform Racing
Just to clarify Tims post, he doesn't run our cells or motors... Don't want people to think that rip was lacking from our end.

Lino is right I run cells from a local cell matcher, I will be talking to Lino before the nats just to make sure I have the rip that he and the rest of the team have.

Agian I would like to thank Lino for all the help and one Hell of a good car I only had to make changes to gearing all weekend car was allways right on
from the time I got there to the time I put it back in the box to go home.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Tim, do you know if Mike's has enough people signed up to run mod for the TSC in March? So far it may just be me coming up. I don't know about the others. I am jonesing to race already.
We have not been racing much down here lately due to the weather or not enough people to make a class. The weather does not look good for us down here for this weekend, and next weekend Clark is not going to be here. The SWSC is going to be the following weekend and that leaves not much chances to race.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Tech Master

Default February Newsletter

Hey guys, here is a copy of our February Newsletter for those that are not on our mailing list. If you would like to be on our mailing list, send an email to [email protected] with subscribe in the subject line.
Attached Files
Old 02-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Thanks to Hyperform-racing and Lino for tuning my power plants at Birds. Looking forward to race again!
Old 02-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys! glad to be back from the birds and getting a reasonable amount of sleep each night lol.

Jari- nice job dude, your 12th car looked dialed, on and off the track! lol

I want to give Lino a huge thanks for all the hardwork he gave me and steve all week. there were at least a night or two he didnt sleep at all haha. it definately payed off, i think we would have been well into the upper half of the A in stock without some traffic problems in the quals. The Hyperfrom rip he gave me was a big part of my stock and 19t A main finishes at the birds. cant wait for the nats! later
Old 02-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Decal

Lino, I would like to know if I can get a decal with the new logo about the size of 2 index cards length wise for my rear window of my truck? If so let me know how much it will cost me.

Carlos
Old 02-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Tech Addict

I have just spent the past 2 hours trying to figure out a problem in my Hyperform 12th scale. I have just replaced the chassis and T-bar. The tweak is fine and the ride height adjusters are all even, the front tires are the same height as well as the rear. Once I take the car off the tweak station and take ride height things get screwy. I have almost 4.5mm of ride height on one side and 3mm on the other. This is taken at the rear of the main chassis.
Old 02-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Carlos! I don't have the new stickers yet. I'll let you know when we get some in...
Old 02-18-2006, 06:03 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Formula1fan
I have just spent the past 2 hours trying to figure out a problem in my Hyperform 12th scale. I have just replaced the chassis and T-bar. The tweak is fine and the ride height adjusters are all even, the front tires are the same height as well as the rear. Once I take the car off the tweak station and take ride height things get screwy. I have almost 4.5mm of ride height on one side and 3mm on the other. This is taken at the rear of the main chassis.
Never mind, I found the problem. I can’t wait to get to the track; my confidence took a major hit last week.
Old 02-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Never mind, I found the problem. I can’t wait to get to the track; my confidence took a major hit last week.
I have run across the same problem, could you share what you found to correct this issue?

Thanks
Fast Faisal
Old 02-18-2006, 06:46 AM
Tech Addict

On my original Hyperform chassis I had an unfortunate accident. I got to the end of the straight away in the lead and tried to block to make a point. My car took flight like Jordan and I broke the upper plate. I replaced it, but never checked the bottom plate. I took the bottom plate off this morning and it was wavy. I replaced it with an AE one I had (I also had to go back to the AE spacers on the T-bar) and now the car is once again beautiful and hopefully ready to go, we will see tomorrow.
Old 02-18-2006, 06:52 AM
Tech Initiate

On my original Hyperform chassis I had an unfortunate accident. I got to the end of the straight away in the lead and tried to block to make a point. My car took flight like Jordan and I broke the upper plate. I replaced it, but never checked the bottom plate. I took the bottom plate off this morning and it was wavy. I replaced it with an AE one I had (I also had to go back to the AE spacers on the T-bar) and now the car is once again beautiful and hopefully ready to go, we will see tomorrow.

Thanks for the relply.
Fast Faisal

Nice avatar choice. Unfortunately, CART is struggling and the demise of the series is not far. I remember back before irl decided to cause all the problems, that the CART series was awesome, I especially enjoyed watching Mansell run. Still follow today, but only a handful of exciting drivers are left, like Paul Tracy (and not for long).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.