Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Default Where

Hey guys, ive been racing electric for a year now, raced nitro (lets not go there) , i feel as though my car is very competetive and the only thing letting me down is my motors, ive never run a team br00d stock but i would like to i live in Sydney Australia, so if use know any one that supplies or you deal with in sydney let me know plz,
Old 06-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DIMO
Hey guys, ive been racing electric for a year now, raced nitro (lets not go there) , i feel as though my car is very competetive and the only thing letting me down is my motors, ive never run a team br00d stock but i would like to i live in Sydney Australia, so if use know any one that supplies or you deal with in sydney let me know plz,
you can send Eddie an email and see what the shipping prices are for him to shipp over there. [email protected] You'll be very happy with the motors.
Old 06-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Smile

Hi Eddie

I am glad to see you picked up on my thread that I placed on the cs-racing site, I would just like to point out that at no time was I calling your integrity into account and believe that your motors are some of the very best on the market. I was also pleased to have you confirm that you send your motors to third parties to sell with no dyno numbers on as we all know it’s not only numbers on the can that shows how good the motor is, it’s how it performs on the track. The main point to my thread was to make people think about how we receive motors when buying from a third parties, be it a shop or a main agent. Now not calling anybodies integrity into account, surely from a buyers prospective it would be better to receive these motors untouched by anybody except the company they originally came from in this case, yours. Now you would not dream of drinking from a bottle of wine that you had just purchased from the supermarket if the seal on the top of the bottle had been tampered with, now would you? Now using the example above I know you use those really great square motor cases when you send out motors from your premises, this is just a thought, why could you not seal the tops of these cases using a paper seal, so when a person receives the motor they knows if the seal is not broken, that the motor they have received is a motor sent from you and not one that as not been looked at and selected by someone else. Anyway Eddie this is just an idea that you might want to think about.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my thread.

Blue
Old 06-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DIMO
Dimo

I believe the Australian agent for Team Brood is Ryper hobbies in WA, call and ask for Dave Simms, and advise Bradd told you to call 08 9494 1822

They have only recently set up the deal, so im not too sure of stock availability at the present.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Smile

Hi Eddie

Just a final thought. Surely there can be very few better feelings for an electric car racer than to receive :-

One of the very best tuned motors available

From one of the very best motor tuning companies in the world

In a tuning company sealed motor tube

Many thanks

Blue
Old 06-06-2005, 07:02 AM
Tech Regular

Default Got One

For now i managed to get an epic br00d of one of my mates looking forward to it, il just have to wait till they become a bit more available locally as im euro and my parents believe, "i pey kesh now, ok" thanks guys for the insight
Old 06-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Power Trix arms are $45 each....if you want them, get in line....orders are coming in pretty strong for them, so if you want them....let me know ASAP.

I also have some batteries available...

Lots of 1.17x 440+ 3700 packs....$50 each with bars! Shipping $5 anywhere in the US....for any amount of packs!

1.17x 400+ GP3300 Packs.....$35 with bars! Shipping $5 anywhere in the US......for any amount of packs!

Also have the new XXX lemans brush in....Standup, Laydown, and p94....$12.95 a pair.

Good news, the website is nearing completition.....

Also a new price list is a few days away from being done....

Later EddieO
Old 06-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My 10x1 brood armature. Started the day with 7.321mm of comm left, V2 motor, Rheinard springs (.35) and sprint brushes and 18 degree's of timing.
2nd run since cut.

around 2 minute into the run.
Attached Thumbnails Team Br00d Racing Motors-dsc00452.jpg   Team Br00d Racing Motors-dsc00453.jpg   Team Br00d Racing Motors-dsc00454.jpg  
Old 06-08-2005, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

was the stop violent or just odd? I've never seen that....very interresting though!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Eddie, wondering if you could help me out.

i recently ordered a Ti 8x1 off Colin and he is supplying me with some 4383 brushes...i was just wondering what your opinions are on mod brushes.

i don't really care about the life of the brushes, or the comm (as i am willing to replace the brushes and skim the comm when nessecary) but i just want to use the best brushes available to be honest.

so are the 4383's the ones to go for, or are there some others out there?

i will be running on a medium size track, and a large sized track...tarmac and rubber that is.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Were's that micro-t at, and hea to pete!!
Old 06-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

Jack2, PM or email you address and I will send you a replacement armature....

I am not familar with the MM measurements of comms, but what does 7.3 mm translate to?

Also, the MR springs may be a bit too heavy for a 10 turn....I doubt it had anything to do with the arm blowing up......its an electrical device and sometimes they just fail for no reason.

Raving Monkey.....the 4383 is a very good brush for the Ti.....most tend to use the 729 though, namely Chris Tosolini in both his Carpet Nats and Snowbirds wins.....the 777 brush works well in very hot enviroments on big tracks....

Espo......trav is probably at work.....staring at girls boobs.

Later EddieO
Old 06-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Eddie,
I was wondering if you received my email that said I am very interested in the offer and how do I go about placing order. I hate to be a pest, but I have a big weekend coming up and I want to perfect the setup of the motor so I can get Team Br00d on top. You can either post here or go ahead and send me an email thanks
Old 06-08-2005, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

thanks Eddie, i guess iw ill have to try and find a source of 777 brushes and 729's also...can't hurt to give them a try i guess.

although i wouldn't call england high temperature
Old 06-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Colin can get either from me.....just tell him you want them....I stock pretty much every brush on the market worth a crap.....

The XXX brush works just as good as the 777 in my opinion.....and they are cheaper. the 777 will run you about $28-$30 a pair....

Later EddieO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.