Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I've been running for Bowser, John at the state races and they always do well. Good luck at the Worlds guys!
Old 09-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

GTIRACER-It could have been a number of things.
Was the motor ever TECH'D?
Was it truly a stock?
Did he rebalance the motor?
Was he running special brushes that only last 1-2 runs?
Was he way over geared?
Was your friends 19 turn good?
What did the guy charge his stock packs at when he ran your buddy with his 19 turn?
You understand a fixed timing 19 turn is only 7 wraps less than a stock motor and if it's not a very good one WONT be all that much faster.
So you take a average 19 turn and a "HOT" stock motor and you will experience the SAME thing I have in that the stock motor is actually faster.It does happen.

But to come on Team BROOD's post and make comments that arent needed when he's simply trying to show his support of the Board,Hobby and People out there wanting to be fast with GREAT support and Knowledge.
What gives?
He doesnt have anything to do with your buddy's motor or the other guys stock motor.
Can you please explain why your doing this on HIS POST?
I went through and read your 2 post like 10x's and can not for the life of me understand WHY your doing it.
So unless you have something to contribute to a Man with LOTS of knowledge starting a motor company with lots of technical support and customer service behind it please STOP.
Simply not needed.
Les

P.S.Trinity DOESNT spend near the time on a motor that MOST aftermarket tuners do.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well, unless the 19t is a dog....you are never gonna get even the best stocker to run as fast. More than likely the guy was full of it and running a 19t or it a cheater stock.

Even the worst 19t motors will hit in the 150 watt range on a TD45....while the BEST stock motors are 130 or so....thats a 20 watt difference, which is a TON of power.

And when it comes to what we do different....your right, a lot of the tuners out there do similar things. I can tell you one thing, Birdman, Axiom, Paradigm etc pay a LOT more attention to each motor than the bigger companies like Trinity or Fantom. The big companies are mass market.....they ship 1000 motors or more a month....they can't devote the time nor the resources to producing the motors the smaller tuners do.

My website will be up shortly and it has the lists of the stuff we do to each and every motor.....in my next post, I will go over some stuff about our company.

Later EddieO
Old 09-23-2004, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randy Caster
At least we know you guys wont be underpowered at the worlds, but you might want to bring some 5 turns

Peter, the 8x2 you wound up for me had a ton of power, do you remember what wire size you used, I'd like to run another one of em.
randy:

i remeber the wire size that i used, but i think it have found something a little better, more efficient and a little more midrange power
Old 09-23-2004, 11:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by peter_robinson
randy:

i remeber the wire size that i used, but i think it have found something a little better, more efficient and a little more midrange power
All I remember is BK had nothing on my car down the straight with that motor. I usually run 6 turn motors, but that 8 had more power than any of em.
Old 09-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Sweeet
Old 09-25-2004, 12:28 AM
Tech Elite

Eddie and crew are top notch. Team Br00d is going to be a major force in racing very soon. If you see one of their motors in the LHS, pick it up and you might be surprised.

Josh
Old 09-25-2004, 03:35 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Speedo
Eddie and crew are top notch. Team Br00d is going to be a major force in racing very soon. If you see one of their motors in the LHS, pick it up and you might be surprised.

Josh
Well I'm about to start stocking up on 19 turns and batteries for the start of carpet season in a couple of weeks and would love to try some of there products but I can't find any.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Not many stores outside the northwest have started stocking my products.

You can email me direct at [email protected] and I will get you prices and such on 19t motors ( I have both the C2 and Reedy in stock) along with Batteries...

Our website will be up soon, we are just plugging in the 100 of products that we will be carrying and I still have more coming in.

Later EddieO
Old 09-25-2004, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

EddieO
i recieved your parcel on friday,must say the reedy looks very fast just looking at it , nice labels by the way

i`ll be in contact to sort out some stocks(27t)

Has the p2k2 been replaced by the monster as a torque motor in the market,since the roar monster is now the rev one.
Old 09-25-2004, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

No the p2k2 is still in production.....and is widely used in offroad.

I guess the monster is the middle step child.

I should have more P2k2 motors in by the end of the month and I already have the monster, epic roar, and the binary in stock.

Later EddieO
Old 09-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by EddieO
Not many stores outside the northwest have started stocking my products.

You can email me direct at [email protected] and I will get you prices and such on 19t motors ( I have both the C2 and Reedy in stock) along with Batteries...

Our website will be up soon, we are just plugging in the 100 of products that we will be carrying and I still have more coming in.

Later EddieO
Are you going to be selling the 19t with the powertrix armatures?
Old 09-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Well, I could make a custom one with power trix, but it would be a custom handwound armature, which would not be ROAR legal....some tracks allow pretty much anything in 19t though...

You can email me direct at [email protected] and we can discuss your specific needs.

Later EddieO
Old 09-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

EddieO,

Send you money for a Super Duper Monster Stock.

Now to make those Axiom and paradigm drivers eat my carpet fuzz
Old 09-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Eddie
Any news on the power trix motor i e-mailed you about?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.