Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Monte you got pm
Old 04-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Tres
Jason turning right....
I gotta see this!

The whole ROAR 19t thing needs to be looked at....
but, that's for another thread....

The Atlas based 19T run great in off-road.
Hey Tres, can you do a face plates for the team muchmore CTX charger? I'm thinking about buying one for testing... I still gotta get a new one for the GFX too.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Gary, did you get my last email with the information? If not, then I can resend it.

PM or email me at [email protected] with a response. You can also call me 864-350-6644

Thanks,

Chad Capece
Old 04-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by rcracingkid
The 19 turn is legal enough to be put in a normal 19 spec class. As a reminder, it does have a locked endbell, so that may help if your wondering about its legalness at a club race...check with your local track.
Jason, Mike can vouch for the power of the Atlas 19t.. He ran it in the nats last month to win the C main 19t class.. It was pretty fast, right Mike? With the use of the XXX brush and the new Surge motor compound, I basically gained 3, sometimes 4 watts through the entire power band.. If we only had only known those tricks for the nats, Mike would have probably placed every higher.. His car was dialed.

In any event, we don't have too many Atlas motors left, getting down to the bottom of the barrel now. After the stocks are done, I'm going to order up some more, and pehaps another motor I've been toying with...
Old 04-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Addict

Keith & Chad - I'm going to get back with you guys shortly.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Here is the Orion version, same as the Much More.
Also have the Orion Advantage done.

Old 04-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by ghuber
Jason, Mike can vouch for the power of the Atlas 19t.. He ran it in the nats last month to win the C main 19t class.. It was pretty fast, right Mike? With the use of the XXX brush and the new Surge motor compound, I basically gained 3, sometimes 4 watts through the entire power band.. If we only had only known those tricks for the nats, Mike would have probably placed every higher.. His car was dialed.
We also had one up in the B...turned one of the fastest laps in qualifying.

-Mike
Old 04-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Tres
Here is the Orion version, same as the Much More.
Also have the Orion Advantage done.

Oooohh.. that's nice.. real nice.. Let me see what the cost for the charger is going to be and I'll let I need you to make one up for me.

Hey I forgot to mention I still have to add your link to the Surge internal pages.. I'll make a note to do that this week...
Old 04-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by jason crist
Atlas 19 turn motors

sounds like and it shows that they are good motors, but I run oval 19 turn and they need to be adjustable around where I live.

We play with timing on the 19 turns to get them at there best.
C2 and fixed 19 turns just are slower in oval.

In Indiana we are mainly oval racing, but there are some on-road tracks around and the track I race at is talking about going to both next carpet season.
So maybe i'll try some right turns again.......

thanks for the info on the 19 turn motors.

and good luck to all in there up coming races

later
jason crist
Jason,

It takes approximately 2 seconds to get adjustable timing...just trim off the locking tab...same as the Reedy Quad set up.

-Mike
Old 04-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by MCollins
We also had one up in the B...turned one of the fastest laps in qualifying.

-Mike
Mike, I forgot about you!! No not really just kidding. You certainly ripped it up in the B main with an Atlas. Your car was fast, especially in the in field..

BTW I'm working on acquiring a TD for my lab here. After playing with yours, I now feel compelled to have one. I feel like herman munster MUST HAVE DYNO MUST HAVE DYNO Still working on a box for the other package. I need to find some heavy duty packaging stuff..
Old 04-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by ghuber
Jason, Mike can vouch for the power of the Atlas 19t..

In any event, we don't have too many Atlas motors left, getting down to the bottom of the barrel now. After the stocks are done, I'm going to order up some more, and pehaps another motor I've been toying with...
Gary, i may have to have you get me one to play with...along with a stock of each type you sell, i have some good ideas...i think. With my newfound mod motor freedom i was playing around last week, sort of put in too much motor if you can imagine me saying that, and completely missed the sweeper and put my car into the garage door. ...oops but man was it fast

M-Collins, you need one of those aps dynochargers, i really like mine, charges very well, has the cool break in features, and gives a nice consiten basis for track dynoing. NO load test like your td45, but its enough to make fast motors.

Tres' what paper do you use to print on? If you dont mind my asking that is. I need to make my aps match my turbo.
Attached Thumbnails Surge Worldwide-shot.gif  
Old 04-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

We're you impressed with the part of the race where I hit the wall coming onto the straight, then hit the wall at the end of the straight, and then hit the inside wall, until I finally went straight again, all without lifting off the throttle?

I know you were!!!
Old 04-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by rcracingkid
M-Collins, you need one of those aps dynochargers, i really like mine, charges very well, has the cool break in features, and gives a nice consiten basis for track dynoing. NO load test like your td45, but its enough to make fast motors.
Anything to get MikeC from using the iCE for break-ins..
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by MCollins
We're you impressed with the part of the race where I hit the wall coming onto the straight, then hit the wall at the end of the straight, and then hit the inside wall, until I finally went straight again, all without lifting off the throttle?

I know you were!!!
It was beautiful Mike, you like my wheelie...in 12th?
Tech Apprentice

Haynes,

Indo has one coming out like (or the same) as the APS...I'm waiting for that...

Indi Dyno works good for club racing...

-Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.