Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-match Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

Hebiki - Yeah my little Asian Beauty...She has outside infleunces that don't really like her being with me...but if it was ment to be (like we KNOW it is) it will happen you know....I will follow her to the Philippines if I have to....Its not like it would be a chore...I do LOVE her....man did I just say that...anyway....yeah she is AMAZING !!!

-EG
Old 03-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

Erika~ I didn't get an email from you? It is possible that AOL blocked it, that seems to be happening alot lately

Eddie~ love from your site and your thread thats the last thing that I though you would EVER say
Old 03-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

Jayjp - Yeah thats what every1 says man...I am in Love with her..I do Love her....But it will REALLY BLOW....If she has to move home you know...Not sure I want to move to the Philippines but hey...You do what you have to do...Like my buddy says...Im still young enough to chase my dreams whatever or whoever they may be. Its kewl...I mean the worst thing that could happen is doesnt work right ?....Its just a different situation with us. her parents are VERY VERY STRICT Asian culture and she is WAAAAAAAAY more westernised you know....But Im sure if it WAS ment to be it will happen.

-EG
Old 03-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by Eddie Garrison
her parents are VERY VERY STRICT Asian culture and she is WAAAAAAAAY more westernised you know....But Im sure if it WAS ment to be it will happen.

-EG
welcome to the club brother! my parents were like that.. my gf's parents are like that. but im happy my gf is a wonderful girl and i turned out okay... i think.

but here's a comforting thought.. the USD translate to about 55 pesos in the philippines. so save up for a year and you'll be a millionaire in the philippines. and they do have RC Tracks there. so you're all set.

anyways.. back to the our regular pro-match scheduled programming.
Old 03-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Tech Adept

Well I kinda know what you mean, I am now stuck in Buffalo for the rest of my life due to that L word

It's all good though, I get to race as much as I want....errr...or can here in the frozen tundra

Good luck with the parents
Old 03-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah thanks guys...The whole thing came about with a death in their family...now you know death sparks WICKED emotional changes and rightly so...and I know people get scared after a loved has died that maybe they need to be closer to family and I understand....my point is that she is almost lating them (her parents) control her life because of her 3 year old daughter...Thanks for the support though...Im sure like I said...if it was ment to be it will happen...if not...lesson learned....not sure on the Tracks....Im sure there is though...I thought I saw on here a Philippines thread one time...If not I will just build one...I got skills...LOL...Thanx again guys...

-EG
Old 03-01-2005, 07:07 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PMRGirl
ASM- I take it the tornado was not close to you???

Erika, the tornado was only a couple of miles away! It was a pretty nasty storm....I believed it rained for about 18hrs straight. From sprinkles to down pours and everything in between...it just never stopped! Thanks for asking.

Hopefully my cells should arrive tomorrow(?)
Old 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

ASM: Yeah I was in Tampa this past weekend and it man did it come down over there. Glad to here you made it alright. Nasty stuff for sure...
Old 03-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Hiya
guys & dolls from promatch
it`s bleeding snowing here
just getting over the flu
Anymore news on 37`s (erika)

my old pack of 1.168 promatch`s love the spintek battery manager , they really feel like new packs again

Jay
Can`t wait for the FK05 x-ray, even if it does`nt come with strap

Now yokomo have shown there hand in the new car department ,i want that one to , i do have a soft spot for yokomo though

Jay
won`t be long now (patter of little feet)
Old 03-02-2005, 03:33 AM
Tech Master

Yeah we only have a couple of months...
I will keep ya posted.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:38 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Jay
you watch the `grey hair` syndrome will appear just as the kids do
must be connected some how
Old 03-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

HAHA Heck I am in trouble, I already some gray hair,LOL
Old 03-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Tech Regular

Arrow NEWFLASH...NEWSFLASH...NEWSFLASH

MAKE NOTE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED!!
IT IS NOW
[email protected]

YES THE 3700'S ARE HERE CHECK HERE OR THE WEB-SITE EARLY NEXT WEEK FOR MORE DETAILS

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE WEB-SITE FOR THIS MONTH'S SPECIALS!1 1.18'S AT CRAZY CRAZY PRICES!!
(i almost felt like one of those used car guys, you know crazy larry here with crazy prices)

asm- glad to hear everything is okay your batteries are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow the 3rd.

mrjolly- sorry to hear you were ill but glad you are on the mend You can keep your snow I will take our beautiful sunny 80 degrees here today
Old 03-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Erika
Just sent message on your new E-mail address
Old 03-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

Arrow

MrJolly- Did you get my reply to your e-mail I didn't hear back from you so I wanted to make sure I got the right one and that you received one from me. This changing providers is a bigger headache than I thought

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.