Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-match Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Regular

Sup Jay...Yeah I have been WICKED busy with some travel for work...Now Im calming down getting ready to go to ALOT of races agian this year...I think I went to like 11 or 12 last year...LOADS of frequent flier miles AGAIN !!!....Whats up in Alabama bro ???

-EG
Old 01-24-2005, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Everything is good here.... found out we are having a girl... Alyson Elizabeth due June 6th, Charles and I went up to Nashville a few weeks ago (first time I had touched my car on over 2 months) and we did ok, I qualified 3rd and finished 3rd,he finished 5th....good to get back at after a break. You and Pete going to the Birds? I haven't talked to him in a long time he was supposed to call Rick but he never heard from him either.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

CONGRATULATIONS MAN !!!!....Keep her away from guys like me yeah ???...But Im sure you knew that already...No just me going to the Birds this year...Pete doesnt have ANY cars except a micro right now I think....He is taking a break I guess...not really sure....I know he sold all his off-road things...Im pretty sure he doesnt have anything right now.....Yeah I had not raced since the last week of August or something like that....But it'll be kewl at the Birds...I LOVE that race....

-EG
Old 01-24-2005, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Talking I'm BAAAAACK!!!

Good Morning Fellas!!!! Just wanted to drop in and say hello..... for those that don't already know we moved back to ARIZONA!!! Long story short, hubby got offered a job we couldn't pass up.

AND......I'M BACK AT PRO-MATCH!!!!

I will try to pop in and keep up with things.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Tech Master

Thank god!!!! LOL I am glad you finally come here let everyone know!!!
Old 01-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Eddie Garrison
CONGRATULATIONS MAN !!!!....Keep her away from guys like me yeah ???...But Im sure you knew that already...No just me going to the Birds this year...Pete doesnt have ANY cars except a micro right now I think....He is taking a break I guess...not really sure....I know he sold all his off-road things...Im pretty sure he doesnt have anything right now.....Yeah I had not raced since the last week of August or something like that....But it'll be kewl at the Birds...I LOVE that race....

-EG
Thanks bro, yeah I will have to sit her down and tell her about the "eddies" LOL, j/k That sucks that Pete has sold all his stuff, guess thats why he hasn't called,LOL. Have fun down in Florida wish I could make it this year but more important things to take care of right now. Good Luck!
Old 01-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Tech Regular

Default wait wait wait

Hold the train Brian Peterson sold his stuff?????? What the heck for?/

Hey there Eddie!!! How ya doin?

Jay with all the powers that exist in your body warn your daughter about the "eddies" JUST KIDDING EDDIE!!!!
Old 01-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Tech Master

Hey do me a favor and check on my packs....pleaseeeeeee
Old 01-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Tech Regular

PMRGirl - Its all good sweetie....Im not REALLY like that (yeah right) ask my girlfriend...she thinks Im sweet and respect her...AND I DO !!!!....I am Doing GREAT !!...Im not sure why he sold his stuff....I guess a break, I m not sure....I mean I know certain things but its not my place to post things of that on a place like here you know. I ordered some packs today too...I hope she got my E-mail...

-EG
Old 01-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Cool Erika is back! I really missed ya at Promatch
It's going to be a fun year...Roar Races, Reedy Race, KO Propo Race, TCS Races, some demo runs, whatever races happen to come up that I can get extra time off for, and more than likely a little nitro offroad at the Proline Race :

I haven't been doing enough club racing, just testing and running prototype parts. And even then, it's tough because of the winter season and a slight lack off traction on a 'green' track.

But there is a place with traction...it's called the air and flying planes . I've been doing that for the past couple of months and playing Socom2 with some other Tamiya drivers to keep our hand-eye coordination sharp (even though we get killed a lot hahaha)

Anyways, I'm glad to see ya back!

Rod C
Attached Thumbnails Pro-match Batteries-rcf4uflying.jpg  
Old 01-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

Nice plane Rod! Yeah me and a couple of guys have talked about getting into the smaller park flyers and do some dig fighting; we just haven't got past the talking part.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Erika,

Welcome back...good to speak with you today. Thanks for the help.

John Christensen
Old 01-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Tech Regular

Erika - You back at Pro-Match girl ???....Snowbirds then !!!!!...Im not THAT bad ....Am I ????

-EG
Old 01-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Erika- Glad to see your back! Got a e-mail from Marge today saying you were coming back.

I was planning on coming down for the Cactus Classic. Bought my plane tickets, tires, eveything. Entrys weren't suppose to open till Tuesday, I sent mine in sat morning priority so it would be there tues. Well apparently they decided to open sign ups up early, they opened them thur, and were closed by sat. So I'm a little POed right now. I am going to call and talk to them tomorrow, see what the deal is.

Anyway, I am moving down there ( Arizona ) this summer. So I will see you somtime. Later
Old 01-24-2005, 01:45 PM
Tech Regular

Erika - We spoke once last year about a race happening out at you guys local track and you wanted to know if I could make it out there. When and where will be held at do you know ? Any info as soon as you can get it would be GREAT. Thanx sweetie.

-EG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.