Like Tree1Likes

BMI Racing Discussions

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 06:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: BMI Pro4

Originally posted by wyd
Batteries are in about 2mm closer to the drive shaft.
Got a ? for you on this... how can the battery be 2mm closer? The reason I ask is because it appears that, on the stock chassis, that the rear of the battery is already very close to touching the rear driveline cup. I don't see how it could be moved much closed without hitting. Is the battery moved forward and then in closer to the driveline?
Old 05-03-2004, 08:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by protc3
you have 2 positions for the nitro steering rack.1 is toward the front of the car which is the standard way similar to warpspeed that stephen had.the other is towrd the center of the car that gives you perfect ackerman.in order to run this position you may have to shave a little bit off you tranny case for clearance
Could you (or someone else) post some pictures of how you have the nitro rack mounted on your BMI TC3? I've seen two ways of mounting the rack - and I'm not sure which is the best way. Does this require modification of the rack as well as the diff case??

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Zgeist:

Hi,

for instrutions on modding the Nitro rack,diff cases to use the lower holes please refer to the link posted in my sig.

any other questions please e mail me.

Thanks

Jason:

Hi,

I had work all weekend and had to go in early.......... like 8 am to 3 am tomorrow. so I will ship on tuesday sometime. any problems please call me on my cell

thanks....and sorry about the delay
Old 05-03-2004, 11:38 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: BMI Pro4

Originally posted by cartmen34
Got a ? for you on this... how can the battery be 2mm closer? The reason I ask is because it appears that, on the stock chassis, that the rear of the battery is already very close to touching the rear driveline cup. I don't see how it could be moved much closed without hitting. Is the battery moved forward and then in closer to the driveline?
I didn't measure it but it is a tad closer than before. Mine is pretty close. I did talk to Jason and it is in just a little more than stock.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Angry

Hey guys last week I ordered my chassis on Monday(tc3 black), you guys said it would be shiped on Friday. Before I ordered the chassis I e-mailed you guys on how long it takes to ship. You said 2-3 days. Now my mom had a shipment coming today which came 5 minutes ago, and I thought maybe ups just wanted to diliver it all at once. Her package came, mine didnt. What is going on guys?
Old 05-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default ahhh

You ordered it when on Friday? If it was past 12 then even if it was delivered to the post office on Friday, it most definanetly wouldn't have gotten there in only 2 days. If I'm not mistaken BMI is in Florida... don't know where you are, but if your anywhere further than 3 states away, I would expect you get it tomorrow (if it was sent Friday), otherwise I would say Friday is your no later than date.

Have some patience and stop telling use about your moms package.

Old 05-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: ahhh

Originally posted by Committed88

Have some patience and stop telling us about your moms package.

LOL
Old 05-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Talking

I tried not to post this..but...

Maybe his Mom's got a nice package.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i dont belive you
Pics of your moms package?
Old 05-04-2004, 03:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

I got a patience, but when it doesn't get here on time then it gets a little fustrating. Not also to mention I'm a race director at our track here in Virginia Beach. I was planing to run this Thursday night, but that wont happen this week now.

(yes, I run everything, not bad for 17 years old )
Old 05-04-2004, 03:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default give the guy some credit

You do realize that BMI isn't walmart right? Granted the man bust his butt tryign to get stuff out as fast as possible, but I'm sure these things are selling like hotcakes. Welcome to the world of mail order. I'm sure you will get it before friday though. You should be able to have it together before the race. If your directing though... why do you need to race? Nah I'm just messing with you. All I'm really saying is... once he mails it, his job is done. I think if you type in usps.com they have a forum you can complain on though.

Go ahead let it out, venting is good.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Jason

I received your Xray special. The machining is awesome, love the stiffness of the chassis. My name etched on the top deck is classy. Thank you very much for your hard work.
Old 05-05-2004, 04:34 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Neil post some pics of that Xray when you get it done.

Jason hows it going buddy!!!!!!!! I bet your busy as can be.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by acyrier
I tried not to post this..but...

Maybe his Mom's got a nice package.

You are so wrong for that....
Old 05-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Tech Regular

nice to see some comedy )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.