Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BMI Racing Discussions

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 04:04 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

how many fingers am i holding up dude.are you feeling ok.its identical.all i did was make the drivetrain fit.my kit is completely different than the standard ae.it doesnt even resemble the stock car.this is as bad as if i was to copy ae's mold for the tub and sell it as my own.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Tech Adept

I bet theyve secretly bought a bmi and stole the topdeck off it. All the standoffs look the same too.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Tech Lord

i have had bob wright email me about my chassis on january 29th.i am going to check my sales orders to see if he purchased one.i will let you know in a bit
Old 03-19-2004, 04:29 PM
s2
Tech Adept

Angry

LOL, what a joke, that is such a blatent rip-off. Is there anything you (BMI) can do about it? is the BMI etc3 chassis copywritten?
Old 03-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Dignity

Well first and formost, you have to treat future customers with respect, i was going to buy from you.
But that snard remark about "how many fingers am i holding up dude.are you feeling ok" it rather offended me.

Good luck

Mike Benn (1 lost BMI customer)
Old 03-19-2004, 04:32 PM
Tech Adept

Dont be like that mate jason was just kidding. I think he is a little anoyed thats all.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Calm down man. I don't see how that was offensive. I'm sure he was just joking around. He could have thought the same thing about your post saying "Yours is the same." Maybe HE was offended also.

-etzkev
Old 03-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Tech Lord

i apologize if i am offending anyone.i am acting a tad childish i think.i am disappointed in one respect and flattered in another.i spent alot of time on my chassis kit and i have alot of time in it.to see someone do this irritates me.on the other hand,some people made sharp remarks about my design on the upper brace saying they didnt like it at first.it kinda hurt but they soon started to accept it.for someone to copy it,they must have seen the functional purpose of it.i wish them the best with the kit,i was just taken off guard.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Dignity

Originally posted by RACER XXX
Well first and formost, you have to treat future customers with respect, i was going to buy from you.
But that snard remark about "how many fingers am i holding up dude.are you feeling ok" it rather offended me.

Good luck

Mike Benn (1 lost BMI customer)
I have to agree with you on this one. BMI took a good product and tried to improve it. Now they are getting all upset because somone else is taking something that looks like his product and trying to improve it. I'm sorry but BMI did was the easiest upgrade that could be done and now he makes it sound like he re-inventded the car. This new chassisactually makes a lot of sense. Moving the batteries around is the only way to get the balance any different. What is the big deal about building a battery a little differnent I have to say I am glad I did not buy a chassis from him. I am now getting off my soapbox, flame away.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by protc3
i apologize if i am offending anyone.i am acting a tad childish i think.i am disappointed in one respect and flattered in another.i spent alot of time on my chassis kit and i have alot of time in it.to see someone do this irritates me.on the other hand,some people made sharp remarks about my design on the upper brace saying they didnt like it at first.it kinda hurt but they soon started to accept it.for someone to copy it,they must have seen the functional purpose of it.i wish them the best with the kit,i was just taken off guard.
I did not see this response while I was typing mine. Good to see you sitting back and taking another look.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:56 PM
Tech Lord

actually,my chassis kit was really pretty difficult.i managed to find the right placement and most efficient placement for the batteries and accomplished efficient bracing for the car.as i stated in earlier post,i didnt try to reinvent the wheel,just make it better.i did alot of testing on pro engineer software and place everything where in needed to be.the tc3 is an excelent car,i just tried to make it better.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking hey jason!!

So hows the PRO4 coming .. hope to see it soon or some pics .. would be nice ..
Old 03-19-2004, 08:02 PM
Tech Lord

im gonna cut it tommorow and hopefully finish it too.i should have some pics on here this weekend or monday.i very pleased with the way it is coming out.it looks trick and is going to be much stiffer than stock.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by protc3
im gonna cut it tommorow and hopefully finish it too.i should have some pics on here this weekend or monday.i very pleased with the way it is coming out.it looks trick and is going to be much stiffer than stock.
Well cant wait to see this one.. Then its MY turn .....right??? hehe I smell a CUDA soon!!
Old 03-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Tech Lord

thats right bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.