Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 10:59 AM
Tech Master

Guys, thanks for the warm Congrats on my newborn. I'm so happy that it happened and now I'm settling back into the business aspect of things.

As for the new HQ ( High Quality Enhancement) cells. These are already available to the general public. I will update our website in the next few days.

Due to the high demands of carpet racing, we are again working overtime to produce the best cells in the market for all our customers. If you haven't tried them yet, please give me a call and I'll personally see to it that you get the best packs thats are available.

Thanks again for your support.

Dan
Old 11-16-2004, 11:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Looky here. Big Daddy Dan took a break between diaper changing to say Hi Glad everything is going well for you and the family.

Keep up the good work. Latest cells are just awesome.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Tech Regular

My cells are on the way , can't wait for Cleveland !
Old 11-16-2004, 12:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Dan, enjoying the 2AM feedings yet That's what I like about being an uncle. I get to spoil my nephew all I want then hand him back to my sister. I'm already planning on his first RC car.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

My son just turned 3 yesterday.... and he's becoming a good driver... I hold the throttle and he steers....
He drives my Pro4 like a pro...
Old 11-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I just gained a bunch of new neices and nephews after getting married. I'll have to think about their RC careers

Guys - These HQ cells rock. Make sure you try them out!
Old 11-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Tech Regular

I purchased 4 Fukuyama packs late summer and I have not had the chance to put them together. I have only managed to put a clear shrink wrap on each cell. My problem is that I may not be able to use them until next racing season because winter is just around the corner. What would be the best way to store them?

1. Keep them unassembled in the box and assemble when I am ready to use it.

or

2. Assemble the packs and cycle them 1x a month
Old 11-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by purplepro3
I purchased 4 Fukuyama packs late summer and I have not had the chance to put them together. I have only managed to put a clear shrink wrap on each cell. My problem is that I may not be able to use them until next racing season because winter is just around the corner. What would be the best way to store them?

or

I would say choice # 1
Old 11-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

I would say neither. Put them together and race here in PA or in Maryland at an indoor track! Your Fukuyama cells are crying because they're not getting used! Hehe
Old 11-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by purplepro3

or

#3. Give them to me...
Old 11-16-2004, 03:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth

As for the new HQ ( High Quality Enhancement) cells. These are already available to the general public. I will update our website in the next few days.
Hey Dan are these Still GP cells.. or are they a new cell..?
Old 11-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth

Dan
Can you give us the difference between the "HQ" cells and the "normal" cells please.

Thanks
Old 11-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hi Dan!

Haven't talked to you in a long time! Congrats on the baby! I was busy getting my wedding arrangements in Taiwan together. You know how the Chinese style wedding is...
Had the wedding on 10/10...so yes...I"m a married man now.

Race Report: I attended the ROAR Region 12 regionals 2 weeks ago right after my honeymoon and had a great run. I put a 12th scale together with a stock motor and some Fuku 1.164 cells together just a couple of days before the race, and dove in. I've never driven a 12th scale before, and was so amazed on the handling. I slept late on the first day of qualifiers, and did not practice. I put the car down on the track for the first time and won my first heat.

On the 4th and last qualifier, I missed TQ by 1 second. That was good enough to put me 3rd on the grid of A-Main. I drove well on in the main, and ended up 2nd and 1 sec off the leader. You won't beleive it, but I was using only 1.165 Fuku packs, while everyone else was using 1.78 and up. I couldn't believe how much power my Fuku packs gave me. Now this is in Stock racing, where power is what you want.

So Dan...I need to get some higher power packs so I can take home the winner trophy next time.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Hardriven RC
Can you give us the difference between the "HQ" cells and the "normal" cells please.

Thanks
Yes, these HQ cells are the same GP3300's. These HQ cells by Fukuyama Racing have passed a higher quality assurance level inspection than previously matched cells so they will perform better then even the previous awesome Fukuyama cells. These HQ cells are a must for the serious racer and are the same cells that most of the team drivers are getting. So if you want the same cells that us team drivers get, call Daniel and Stephen up and ask for some HQ cells....trust me, you won't be dissapointed. Fukuyama has just released these cells just before the worlds and they have been processing cells non-stop for the carpet season. Just like Dan said earlier, he will try and get you the best packs that are available.

Pick up your HQ packs today! Trust me, these will sell quicker then the record 100 packs in one hour when the first Fukuyama 1.179's GP3300 cells hit the market.

John

P.S. If you haven't checked the website in a while, we still have free shipping going on for orders over $100!! (US states only) This is another way we can pass the savings onto you guys, the racers and the Fukuyama Family.

www.fukuyamaracing.com for all the info and contact information.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:13 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by John Fontaine
I would say neither. Put them together and race here in PA or in Maryland at an indoor track! Your Fukuyama cells are crying because they're not getting used! Hehe
I am relatively new to the area. Can you give me info of indoor tracks in MD?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.