Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

tc3 pro,

Definitely give Daniel a shout. I am sure he can do something for you. The cells are getting better and better so the quantity of "good" cells should be increasing daily. Fukuyama is hard at work keeping up with demand and experimenting with new technology. Gotta stay ahead of the game and that is exactly what Fukuyama Racing is doing................................

Fuku driver for life!

Robby Fukuyama signing off Gotta get some sleep.
Old 04-14-2004, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default tc3 pro

the difference on the packs is not noticalbe if a- you hit the boards even once cuz you just lost that extra voltage. or b- you spin out or go wide alot. so if you dont do either of these then go for it. but if you do its not worth the money.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by tc3 pro
do you think daniel at fukuyama can sell me maybe a pack of what the pros use if i tell him iam racing at the reedy race
We know how important the REEDY Race is to most people hence we've been reserving the best for our customers. Please contact me later on during the day preferably in the afternoon PST and I'll see what I can do. Lately, the batches have been exceptionally good so there's lots of goodies to go around.

Dan
Old 04-14-2004, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Look at that! That's some good customer service. Not many matchers will reserve and sell the elite awesome cells to their customers. Thats hard to come by. Big props go out to Daniel for this one...this is something I've never seen before. Icing on the cake guys!!
Old 04-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

My mouth is already watering ...
too bad i cant get to play RC for the next few months

But will purchase a few packs just before Asia Reedy Race
Old 04-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Tech Champion

O.K. Guys, I've gotta post this here. Last Friday when my wife stopped by the track to see me, she asked what that "Black box thing is with the bluse screen" in my buddies pit. I told her it was a very expensive charger called a GFX. She asked why I don't have one. I said because they're $400. Get this. She said "So, you should get one. You're a fast guy, you need the best stuff right?" AWESOME! So Dan, when I get the cash together, I'll call you.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Haha, that's cool. My Fiance loves my GFX, not cause it's modded or its function, but cause it's not loud like my reedy quasar pro. I can charge batteries in peace. The loud fans annoyed her, thats how I got mine
Old 04-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

Though my dealings with Fukuyama have been limited, they've been awesome! Good, prompt emails and excellent customer service. Dan made a mistake on shipping costs to me because he forgot I'm in Canada, but offered to absorb the cost anyway since he already quoted me. Unneccessary, but nice. I offered to pay the extra anyway, shipping to Canada gets expensive. I'm definately looking forward to future dealings with these guys!! I have 2 Pitbulls on the way from them.

I love my GFX, but I'm still having minor problems with the jog dial. Sometimes even though it says I set it to 6 amps and I turned long lock out on, when I hit start it jumps to 6.5 or 5.5 amps and shows that long lock out is off! Weird, but it happens maybe once every 10 charges now. Before I sent it back, it would happen once every 3 charges.
Old 04-14-2004, 11:22 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Gutter Ball: I have heard others have had issues with the GFX kinda like that.

John: Plus it the GFX does sound like a seagull when done charging!

jkerr0043: GET ONE FAST! also look out for the what she is wanting....
Old 04-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Tech Champion

I'm lucky. She dosen't mind me spending money on racing. My dad asked her the other day if she had an idea of how much I spend. I couldn't belive when her guess was very close and she dosen't have a problem with it. I like not having to hide it when I bring a new car home or something like that. She's even bought tires for me before!
Old 04-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Tech Adept

Jon, sounds like you haven't been married long! Women know when it comes to money. I'm glad she supports your racing. As Tres said get one quick..
Old 04-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Gutter ball - mine does that every now and than too. Kind of irratating that something that costs that much does dumb things. I think sometimes I would like an up/down arrow.

Hope you like the packs.

Tres - Your faceplate rocks The beep at the end sounding like sea-gulls? I got to hear what your sea-gulls sound like.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by jkerr0043
I'm lucky. She dosen't mind me spending money on racing. My dad asked her the other day if she had an idea of how much I spend. I couldn't belive when her guess was very close and she dosen't have a problem with it. I like not having to hide it when I bring a new car home or something like that. She's even bought tires for me before!
Hey John, would your wife happen to have an identical twin sister? I'm single......
Old 04-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Tech Champion

Sorry, only brothers. Don't think you want to go there. BTW, whoever wanted to see pics of the ladies who limit (or encourage in my case) our racing here's one of my wife and I. Yes that's my ugly mug in that picture.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

waitaminnitt.... she encourages racing, and she is pretty, too???? damn, im moving to Ca.!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.