Search
Like Tree94Likes

Speedzone Batteries & Motors

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
1S Saddle Packs have been re-released and available now!

1/12 T-Bar car owners are back in business!
Glad these are available again, they ran great when I 1st bought them years ago.
I've forgotten the original stats; when the 1S saddle pack was first released was it a 5200 50C or something else?
Old 11-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ctd
Want to say Thank you to Speedzone for the support all year. Batteries and motors have performed awesome all year. We just finished up The Michigan State Championship Series with Michael finishing up 9th in 4x4 Shortcourse and 14th in 1/8 scale buggy. Which is very good considering this was his first year racing with the big boys(He is 12). Would have been better but dad needs to set up his cars better. I raced mainly nitro this series finishing 6th in nitro truggy and 24th in nitro buggy, but did race electric at some other events trough out the year. Power was never an issue even in the shortcourse 4x4 class or 1/8 scale buggy. The new 4 cell battery was flying all season and was very impressed with the run times and power it always deliveried. Now on to in-door and the DBRL series and Midwest Championships in a couple months.
Job well done!!! Motors and batteries working really good with each other.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Dread Pirate
Glad these are available again, they ran great when I 1st bought them years ago.
I've forgotten the original stats; when the 1S saddle pack was first released was it a 5200 50C or something else?
Thanks. We kept the specs the same. Still at 5200 and true 50C. Customers continue to love the latest batch and revival of their t-bar 1/12 cars.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:05 AM
Company Representative

Short packs available again!
Old 11-16-2013, 06:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Short packs available again!
Hey gavin, i just wanted to ask. is there any plans for a bigger shorty pack?

5000-6500mah? is it possible?

with the new 4wd cars dropping on the market able to take short packs instead of saddle packs was just wondering.

All my stuff is working great. the Speedzone motors powered by Speedpassion esc's are smooth as silk!
Old 11-18-2013, 01:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

The new shirt is sharp looking. Comfortable too. Speedzone is rolling down here in Texas. Mod sedan and Stock 12th wins this last weekend and the one before.

AWD
Old 11-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by smokinu
Hey gavin, i just wanted to ask. is there any plans for a bigger shorty pack?

5000-6500mah? is it possible?

with the new 4wd cars dropping on the market able to take short packs instead of saddle packs was just wondering.

All my stuff is working great. the Speedzone motors powered by Speedpassion esc's are smooth as silk!
Glad to hear packs and motors all running well. Short packs are at the limit currently BUT possible over the next few months to have minor increased mah while avoid swelling.

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
The new shirt is sharp looking. Comfortable too. Speedzone is rolling down here in Texas. Mod sedan and Stock 12th wins this last weekend and the one before.

AWD
I went out of my way to ensure the shirt would be comfortable! Tried them all mysefl...LOL. Awesome product traction in TX.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:46 PM
Company Representative

Default Speedzone Banner

Speedzone Banner now available! 5x2 feet.

Old 11-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Company Representative

Default Announcement

Speedzone Team Manager

I am happy to announce that Andrew Doherty will be Speedzone's Team Manager. He has some great ideas and input which will contribute to Speedzone's growth momentum as a team and as a company.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Speedzone Team Manager

I am happy to announce that Andrew Doherty will be Speedzone's Team Manager. He has some great ideas and input which will contribute to Speedzone's growth momentum as a team and as a company.
Congrats Andrew
Old 11-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Bigz84. I'm looking forward to connecting more with the team and hearing about all the great things Speedzone products are doing!

Thanks also to Gavin for the opportunity to work with him and the Speedzone Team.

Team members, look forward to to an e-mail in the near future with a little more information about me and the ideas Gavin mentioned.

AWD
Old 11-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Congratulations Andrew!! I can't think of a better person for the job!
Old 11-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks snuggles, lol.

AWD
Old 11-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Wanted to give a status update on my results from the Georgia On Road Championship (GORC) that I attended this last Saturday at Hotshots Raceway in Atlanta Ga. I ran three classes (17.5 TC, 13.5 1/12, and 21.5 rubber tire F1) which meant I was in for a very busy day.

In the 17.5 TC class I knew it would be very competitive for a spot in the A-main. Hotshots is a medium size high traction track, and they were only going to run an 8 car A-main, 6 spots locked and 2 bumps from the B-main. Unfortunately I could not get any consistency from my car in qualifying. It was fairly quick, but would randomly traction roll at different spots on the track. I ended up qualifying in the 4th position in the B-main and just missed out on the bump position finishing less than 1 sec back from 2nd. My batteries were fantastic all day and provided plenty of punch, I just was not able to use the available power on track.

In 1/12 it was different story. The car was handling great and I qualified 3rd for the main. I got tangled with the 4th place car at the start, but I was able to work my way through traffic and eventually up to 2nd place. My battery was extremely consistent all day, allowing me to maintain my lap times deep into the 8-minute main.

For the F1 class my car was on fire! I managed to win every round of qualifying to give myself the TQ. Before the start of the main, the race director threw a curve ball our way, saying the main was going to be 8 minutes instead of the 6 minutes we were expecting. From the sound of the tone, I checked out. I managed to put 2 laps on the field before slowing my pace to make sure I didn't make any mistakes that might end my race. I was able to win and set a fast lap time that was .3 seconds off the average TC lap. Even though the race was 2 minutes longer than I expected I never worried about my battery letting me down.

Big thank you to Speedzone USA and Gavin for supplying me with such great products!

BTW, congratulations on the promotion Andrew. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Csaari77
Wanted to give a status update on my results from the Georgia On Road Championship (GORC) that I attended this last Saturday at Hotshots Raceway in Atlanta Ga. I ran three classes (17.5 TC, 13.5 1/12, and 21.5 rubber tire F1) which meant I was in for a very busy day.

In the 17.5 TC class I knew it would be very competitive for a spot in the A-main. Hotshots is a medium size high traction track, and they were only going to run an 8 car A-main, 6 spots locked and 2 bumps from the B-main. Unfortunately I could not get any consistency from my car in qualifying. It was fairly quick, but would randomly traction roll at different spots on the track. I ended up qualifying in the 4th position in the B-main and just missed out on the bump position finishing less than 1 sec back from 2nd. My batteries were fantastic all day and provided plenty of punch, I just was not able to use the available power on track.

In 1/12 it was different story. The car was handling great and I qualified 3rd for the main. I got tangled with the 4th place car at the start, but I was able to work my way through traffic and eventually up to 2nd place. My battery was extremely consistent all day, allowing me to maintain my lap times deep into the 8-minute main.

For the F1 class my car was on fire! I managed to win every round of qualifying to give myself the TQ. Before the start of the main, the race director threw a curve ball our way, saying the main was going to be 8 minutes instead of the 6 minutes we were expecting. From the sound of the tone, I checked out. I managed to put 2 laps on the field before slowing my pace to make sure I didn't make any mistakes that might end my race. I was able to win and set a fast lap time that was .3 seconds off the average TC lap. Even though the race was 2 minutes longer than I expected I never worried about my battery letting me down.

Big thank you to Speedzone USA and Gavin for supplying me with such great products!

BTW, congratulations on the promotion Andrew. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas.
Great update! Glad packs continue to perform well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.