Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree73Likes

Ask Team Tekin

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 05:13 AM
Tech Champion

For anyone that's not seen it, or just not been able to see it, the new website has now been hosted for a little while now, at:

http://www.teamtekin.com/

Enjoy the site!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Team Tekin

Thanks for that, tc3team, Ben has put a lot of work into the new site!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

Tekin FX Pro????? when.... now thats a question lol
Old 04-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ALBERTO
Tekin FX Pro????? when.... now thats a question lol
wow almost 2 weeks later and no response from anyone... team tekin keep up the good work
Old 04-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Team Tekin

Ouch.. You have no idea just how hard and long we do work.

I have not been keeping up with the forums for months including our own, but now I am back as time permits. Really did not have much to say and the 2 weeks answer got old a few months ago.

FX proto boards are due in end of next week. If they test as well as we expect we will be in production within a few weeks. We were pretty focused on finishing the R1 units. We found some new components that have allowed us to do some pretty trick things in the circuit. Yes, we need to stop doing that and move on, but this is pretty cool, literally. If the initial feedback on the B1 mini brushed using the same technology is any indication we should see significant improvements in comm and brush wear on the latest Fx units. The B1 units will be at the mini nationals this weekend showing their stuff.

The FX is not just another brushed controller. We are working on a truly unique way of doing things and it does not always work out as planned. When the product is released we want to hear WOW, which is exactly what we are hearing about the B1. Real world, noticeable improved performance rather than just as good and smaller.

We originally intended to finish the FX first, but as it is turning out it will be third.. and worth the wait. We would not have invested this much time and money in a brushed product unless we really thought it was something worth bragging about. We could have popped out a decent controller months ago. This is a great controller!

I will take all the jabs as long as when they are ready we will be given the chance to earn everyones respect with a truly superior product.

Tekin Prez
Old 04-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You tell'em Jim...

Tekin was kind enough to bring prototypes to us at last years 24 hour enduro and when everything else failed the TEKIN brushless prototype shined through. It will be worth the wait. Most people are gonna want to be trading in their KO's and Novaks when these hit the market. Keep up the hard and good work guys.

RedRocket
Anders Hagen
Old 04-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamTekin

I have not been keeping up with the forums for months including our own, but now I am back as time permits. Really did not have much to say and the 2 weeks answer got old a few months ago.

FX proto boards are due in end of next week. If they test as well as we expect we will be in production within a few weeks. We were pretty focused on finishing the R1 units. We found some new components that have allowed us to do some pretty trick things in the circuit. Yes, we need to stop doing that and move on, but this is pretty cool, literally. If the initial feedback on the B1 mini brushed using the same technology is any indication we should see significant improvements in comm and brush wear on the latest Fx units. The B1 units will be at the mini nationals this weekend showing their stuff.

The FX is not just another brushed controller. We are working on a truly unique way of doing things and it does not always work out as planned. When the product is released we want to hear WOW, which is exactly what we are hearing about the B1. Real world, noticeable improved performance rather than just as good and smaller.

We originally intended to finish the FX first, but as it is turning out it will be third.. and worth the wait. We would not have invested this much time and money in a brushed product unless we really thought it was something worth bragging about. We could have popped out a decent controller months ago. This is a great controller!

I will take all the jabs as long as when they are ready we will be given the chance to earn everyones respect with a truly superior product.

Tekin Prez
thank you for your speedy replay I hear good thing about tekin and i want the fx pro to be my first tekin product... It's tuff sitting on the edge of ya seat wait for a new toy, and im 35 years old
Old 04-11-2007, 06:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TeamTekin

Tekin Prez
Take your time and do it right, I am also waiting for the FX but if it going to be what I know Tekin was all about then, I will wait. I am having problems with my present esc and don't know how long it will hold out, it would suck if I went and get another esc and one week later the FX is out.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Team Tekin

repeated myself so I deleted it.. Should have read what I already wrote.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TY@TEAMTEKIN
Thanks for that, tc3team, Ben has put a lot of work into the new site!
Thats ok man, yes I can see a LOT of effort has gone into it, looks awesome!

Nice to see things are coming on well, but i'd rather be out racing than being on a software programme designing the site hehe
Old 04-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

for all you 1/18 scale guys that read this i was sent two of the B1R for the 1/18 nationals and all i can say is they were dialed smooth power with a small case ..
Old 04-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Like 'em Smyka?

Jim, how is production and packaging coming along?
Old 04-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Tech Master

i really liked them and i didnt have a single problem put them in and ran them with the stock settings and they were dialed then i started playing with stuff and it got even better ..
Old 04-23-2007, 06:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I'll give credit where it's due. Your brushless speedo is nice to drive. Keep up the good work and hopefully it comes out soon for your loyal customers who have been waiting for it.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Hey guys,a few racers have been asking about where to print off the Sedan Challenge entry form. Well here ya go.

http://www.htufrederickmd.com/2007_..._entry_form.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.