RC Actions @ Feng Shan CC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Actions @ Feng Shan CC

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2002, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Wah GTO.. jus how many cars have you got? you are begining to susprise me again and again as i follow this few threads.. wahhwah TRF414M leh .. world champ car...

WAh all e-maxx ar?? i not into Ep leh coz i electrioncs idoits..
most prob MF......
Old 10-16-2002, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

hehehe....paiseh
Old 10-16-2002, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Vinyard
Wah GTO.. jus how many cars have you got? you are begining to susprise me again and again as i follow this few threads.. wahhwah TRF414M leh .. world champ car...

most prob MF......
check out the covers he paint to...haha..creative!

nitro fun ...but the tuning..ARGHHH!!...
Old 10-16-2002, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

oops....battery running flat...
need recharge tomorrow must work...
cheerio guys, signing off, 73.
Zzzz
Old 10-16-2002, 11:17 AM
Tech Master

same here same here..got school..sian
Old 10-16-2002, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

i suck at that too... but i am complete idoit to electronics..

a couple of screws n tat's all to nitro ........ i think
Old 10-16-2002, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Vinyard

most prob MF......
Sigh, ya never know man.. LOL! This GTO is a man of mysteries... LOL! Ohh, by the way, GTO, I might be running the 1/12 if I get it tomoro man... Perhaps I'll get my ass down to MS if I am free enough. LOL... Study time... To compensate the time I'm gonna spend tomoro. LOL
Old 10-16-2002, 11:04 PM
Tech Elite

fish: run where.....FSCC or MS...
might need to try out a few round...see my 1/12 can make it or not...Ok o not...101 race at MS/FSCC (dusty=carpet?)
Old 10-16-2002, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

WHAHAHAHA! Eh, GTO, I am so darn happy that I've got a new SP12G3.. At such a great price somemore.. Thanx Ian!
Ohh, by the way, Dusty = Dirty = Heavy Cleaning! LOL.. Hmm, Might running in a proper 1/10 track to test out the car man, however, I'll needa do some changes in the car, meanwhile... Thinking of a new design for the unpainted cover.. Hiak hiak, GTO, wanna help me spray or not?
Old 10-16-2002, 11:13 PM
HZM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by huasze
hello everyone. thx for the micro info. here's some info about MTs. i like mt very much, so did some research on it. the traxxas t and e maxx as well as the tamiya terra crusher coming from usa have added premium, so singapore price is higher than what is in the usa. rotor was selling emaxx at 689 and tmaxx at 850 last time i asked. terracrusher is more expensive than tmaxx, this one must ask winnie.

but tmaxx and tc are nitro. for the guys who like electric, clean and quiet, the big trucks are the emaxx and txt-1. other ones of comparable are clod buster, juggernaut 2. other ones are quite a bit smaller. size to size, the txt-1 is bigger than the emaxx.

pricewise, though the txt-1 is much cheaper here than emaxx, about 400+ but it doesn't come with controls and fast motors. add in controller, receiver, and esc will make it more expensive than emaxx for comparable performance. i think the default speed with msc is about 10 kmh, and it doesn't have a 2speed. but it has a better clearance and articulation and much better for rough terrain than emaxx which is much faster going at about 35kmh out of the box. radio control monster truck june 2002 has a review of both these trucks, the conclusion was pretty equal. last point is the emaxx is factory built while txt is built by the owner. when i do have enough money, i'll probably get an e-maxx over txt, reason being, i prefer not to build the thing from scratch!
Those guys @ FSCC real bad..... After I get TXT-1 they all ready to go for E-maxx, must go find TXT Kaki myself!
Old 10-17-2002, 02:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by fIShCaKe
WHAHAHAHA! Eh, GTO, I am so darn happy that I've got a new SP12G3.. At such a great price somemore.. Thanx Ian!
Ohh, by the way, Dusty = Dirty = Heavy Cleaning! LOL.. Hmm, Might running in a proper 1/10 track to test out the car man, however, I'll needa do some changes in the car, meanwhile... Thinking of a new design for the unpainted cover.. Hiak hiak, GTO, wanna help me spray or not?
damn!! beat me to it!! was thinking of getting the 12SP3G...but was also considering RC12L3 which I used to have almost 15 years ago (about S$200+ then)....now would have to get the RC12L3...sigh..maybe when i get it (if i do buy it...off-road buggy is the other option)...we can play at FSCC but must get HZM to widen track length and width..

u are going to take part in the nov sepang 1/12th race? all the best...do us proud!!
Old 10-17-2002, 02:41 AM
HZM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Rave
damn!! beat me to it!! was thinking of getting the 12SP3G...but was also considering RC12L3 which I used to have almost 15 years ago (about S$200+ then)....now would have to get the RC12L3...sigh..maybe when i get it (if i do buy it...off-road buggy is the other option)...we can play at FSCC but must get HZM to widen track length and width..

u are going to take part in the nov sepang 1/12th race? all the best...do us proud!!

Yeah yeah, I was with fish just now, he got his pan car at a good price man!
Old 10-17-2002, 03:15 AM
Tech Master

Sigh, still on the way servicing my SP12G3 man... Looks like I've gotta spend longer time overhauling the whole car! LOL... Gotta clean the bearings and reoil the whole system... ARGH!
Old 10-17-2002, 05:16 AM
Tech Elite

huff, any news on d 04?
Old 10-17-2002, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by GTO2
huff, any news on d 04?
arr skipping on it..
get the o4R or something..haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.