Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
How to make the EP touring racing scene hot (if it ever was considered hot) again?? >

How to make the EP touring racing scene hot (if it ever was considered hot) again??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to make the EP touring racing scene hot (if it ever was considered hot) again??

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

Alamak!

Chill lah you guys! Let's just stop talking about who threw their TX to the rubbish bin, unfriendly service from who and what not.

Let's get back to the topic yar?!

we don't want what that certain someone say about this topic not going to happened become true do we? Let's just stick to the topic and open up suggestion on how to improve instead of b|tching about TX to the rubbish bin and bad treatment from pros to noobs or vice versa.

Last edited by nixaad; 04-13-2004 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default EP OPEN RACE

Hello guys. It time to turn talk to action.
It some thing that all this thread is about. ACTION. If No Action Talk Only than it just air??????
GOOD NEWS. ALL EP racer. EP Open race. To be held at NACOS track. Open every thing.
What ever you have can use for the race. Not ready right. Normal Race Rule apply.
Brush or Brushless Motor all can. You want to race others with you Stock motor vs. mod motor also can.
What ever type of Sub-C size battery also can race. Any capacity also can. But Only can use 6 ok. Too many the car can't move.
What ever type of TC car body can use. But keep LOLA at home.
What ever driving standard also can take part. Expert, begainer also can. The more the marrier. Every body is invited to join the OPen race ok. And MR. Sxxx you are welcome also. AlSo every one who read this thread. Just come and join the race. and hopefully have fun. and make it hot. EP will be hot or not i don't know but for sure the wheather is very HOT.
When?????
25-April-2004
For more detail please read the Nacos thread.
NOte: The above message is supply by Nacos boss Nigel. with alot of my own word added.
Old 04-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Tech Adept

What do you guys think if Hobby Paradise organise EP open race, any comments...

Old 04-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

it is always welcome that LHS are willing to do open races....
Old 04-17-2004, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by PHANTOM

Hi Ah GoGo
I will join as long it does not clash with work.

Cheers
Old 04-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Re: EP OPEN RACE

Originally posted by X9er
Hello guys. It time to turn talk to action.
It some thing that all this thread is about. ACTION. If No Action Talk Only than it just air??????
GOOD NEWS. ALL EP racer. EP Open race. To be held at NACOS track. Open every thing.
What ever you have can use for the race. Not ready right. Normal Race Rule apply.
Brush or Brushless Motor all can. You want to race others with you Stock motor vs. mod motor also can.
What ever type of Sub-C size battery also can race. Any capacity also can. But Only can use 6 ok. Too many the car can't move.
What ever type of TC car body can use. But keep LOLA at home.
What ever driving standard also can take part. Expert, begainer also can. The more the marrier. Every body is invited to join the OPen race ok. And MR. Sxxx you are welcome also. AlSo every one who read this thread. Just come and join the race. and hopefully have fun. and make it hot. EP will be hot or not i don't know but for sure the wheather is very HOT.
When?????
25-April-2004
For more detail please read the Nacos thread.
NOte: The above message is supply by Nacos boss Nigel. with alot of my own word added.

Hello,

I had read through the content of the race post by you.
Is a good sign to open everything for racers to take part with
whatever they have.
It will improve the number of driver join in the fun.
SOmemore the date is not crash with other race....I think no race at any other track including JB.
Keep it up....like this.
Old 04-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally posted by PHANTOM

Can.....why not?
But I don't think driver will use stock motor.

If possible, apply the rule same as Nacos EP open.....EVERYTHING ALSO CAN.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Cool! Sounds like a crash derby!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 06:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi, Noobie here

Does anyone have any recommendation on Sorex tyres and inserts to use for Nacos in this (recently hot) weather?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the race.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

to all the user who read or participate in this tread.user like nixaad, Danny Teh, entropy, sixpack, yusnov, alana07,sty, ronnie, marzin, Agentsmith, rc1q2w3e4r, GTO2, diesel, kyew, kuanseng1981,$h@dowm, spenduin, GT racer, pphlim, kkyeo, stee88, Mr. sean, nightkidz, Jason, sharkGT, Phantom,miketre, Eric and the important man Kennth.
That is 30 of you. If all of your take part in the EP OPEN, that will be the mininum member of racer. PLUS some of your friend and kaki. We will see a number of 50 or more???
Come on you guy. I assume all guy??
PM you Frequency and name to me, I'll register for you.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:52 AM
Tech Adept

Hi X9er,

I love to join (even though my skills are no good) but the nature of my job doesnt permit.

Why becos I work retail hours meanimg work on Saturdays and Sundays ........

the rest of you guys if you can please support support (the EP scene)

Thanks
Happy Racing!
Old 04-19-2004, 09:58 AM
Tech Addict

wah.. my name came out first in the list. ROFL!

X9er u got pm
Old 04-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

got it
thank
Old 04-19-2004, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by X9er
to all the user who read or participate in this tread.user like nixaad, Danny Teh, entropy, sixpack, yusnov, alana07,sty, ronnie, marzin, Agentsmith, rc1q2w3e4r, GTO2, diesel, kyew, kuanseng1981,$h@dowm, spenduin, GT racer, pphlim, kkyeo, stee88, Mr. sean, nightkidz, Jason, sharkGT, Phantom,miketre, Eric and the important man Kennth.
That is 30 of you. If all of your take part in the EP OPEN, that will be the mininum member of racer. PLUS some of your friend and kaki. We will see a number of 50 or more???
Come on you guy. I assume all guy??
PM you Frequency and name to me, I'll register for you.
Wah... You went thru the trouble searching for all the names... Maybe i should give face lah. What is the race entrant fees? You did not mention leh.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

$25 for members and $30 for members i think

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.