Problem with Tx and Rx

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 03:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Problem with Tx and Rx

Hi..

Hope all is joy and well..

Ok,I have this problem with my Tx AND Rx for quite some time.It happened not on every session but at times i.e out of 5 bashing session,it happened 3 times.The problem is that after 2 tanks or more,the tx and rx started to go haywire.I just can't control it.the buggy just ran by itself.I have been lucky on most occassion but today it nearly cost me my life because the buggy just ran straight onto the main road and knock onto cars and there was so many oncoming vehicles at that time but i just lost my mind and gave it a chase and pick it up at the right time before being totalled by a lorry.

I was quite puzzled by what had happened.I'm using Sanwa Mx 3 FHSS and its receiver.I had bind it and even fail safe it before i started playing today.If i remember it correctly,I had the same problem when i was still using Kyosho perfex Tx and Rx for this buggy some time ago.Can anybody help me with this problem?

Peace ... Solidarity .. Rc!!!!
Hyper 8 / OS .21 V spec
Old 06-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

u checked ur rx battery?
Old 06-11-2009, 05:14 AM
Tech Initiate

checked.all electronic are fully charged bro...
Old 06-11-2009, 05:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

hi,

where you playing your buggy?
how far you are away from roadside?

your receiver battery using is 4.8v or 6v?

Cheers
Old 06-11-2009, 06:07 AM
Tech Initiate

I was playing near woodlands mrt.its a big space there.and its like 200m far from the roadside.

Battery for receiver is intellect 1600,6v.

Melvin,do you think its because of the area I'm playing that cause the problem?
If I'm not mistaken,I had the same problem when playing at the marsiling jetty which is near the causeway bridge and also another one at an area near sembawang area (near a prison area 400m away,i do not know what prison that is... )
Old 06-11-2009, 06:18 AM
Tech Addict

I don't think 2.5ghz will have much interference.

Some info.
U experience glitching or the throttle servo just stop?
Have you set failsafe ? When Tx off what position does your servo goes to?
What servo you using?
Is the rx battery still holding at 6v or already drop lower?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by disoath
I was playing near woodlands mrt.its a big space there.and its like 200m far from the roadside.

Battery for receiver is intellect 1600,6v.

Melvin,do you think its because of the area I'm playing that cause the problem?
If I'm not mistaken,I had the same problem when playing at the marsiling jetty which is near the causeway bridge and also another one at an area near sembawang area (near a prison area 400m away,i do not know what prison that is... )
it might be a reson on the area you play... 2.4ghz is easily affected by wireless camera, wifi, and wireless network....

Somemore you are using the sanwa 2.4ghz... sanwa 2.4ghz is not as gd compare to a spektrum brand 2.4ghz... the are using a different technology....

Spektrum are using the spread spektrum technology which reduce interference... so you might ask a fren of yours to try out using a spektrum 2.4ghz....

in your case, cant be low battery, because if it is low battery, the servo will not move. so far we have problem with ko-propo 2.4ghz. too many user around, auto cut.... technology is not as gd to a spread spektrum which only spektrum brand are using only....

this is what i base on my research, how true it is, we really ggot to test out....

hope this can help you in understanding....

Cheers
Old 06-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Tech Elite

correct me if i am wrong....

cheers...
Old 06-11-2009, 06:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

anyone consider any factor beside failure of his tx/rx? i was wondering if it could be his engine causing this problem. i did have a bad experience on my engine getting overheated and go haywire by going full throttle uncontrallably.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Tech Initiate

I remembered that there was this day where i purposely brought 2 tx/rx.I have been using sanwa for that day as per normal but in my heart i felt it was better to bring along the kyosho perfex tx and rx,just in case it went berserk again..

And then it happened... Frustrated but relieved,I had everything changed on the spot.From sanwa to kyosho perfex tx/rx.It went well after that... Funny isn't it...

Oh ya... at that time,i was using the machstar .28 on my buggy which the engine is well known to over heat.

peace.. solidarity.. RC!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Tech Addict

Our experience lead us to belief certain things. So i guess its everybody's guess.

I'm using cornona 2.4g and its been working great for me. The only time i had problem was when the battery terminal was loose and the battery was disconnect after a few runs. Well lucky the buggy drove itself into a drain