Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Yishun Track reborn?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The guys from Yishun Track really had a hard time maintaining the track and that includes talking to peeps from National Parks for the regular works and all.

Some of them even takes the extra efforts to sweep the track on alternate days to get rid of debris/sand so that damage to your precious ride can be kept to a minimum.

We often forgets that the track is free for use but not free from abuse. Natural or Man-made. So if you are playing there,do remember to clean up as you go ya.

So they have my utmost respect and kudos for the setting a good example for all to emulate.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TorqueGt
The guys from Yishun Track really had a hard time maintaining the track and that includes talking to peeps from National Parks for the regular works and all.

Some of them even takes the extra efforts to sweep the track on alternate days to get rid of debris/sand so that damage to your precious ride can be kept to a minimum.

We often forgets that the track is free for use but not free from abuse. Natural or Man-made. So if you are playing there,do remember to clean up as you go ya.

So they have my utmost respect and kudos for the setting a good example for all to emulate.
The track is sweet!! Nice hairpins and well maintened by new heartlanders.keep it up guys!

I must agree with torgueGT, i went there i also anyhow throw cigerette butt ard.Feel so bad.But this shows that we have so much fun there that we forgot about cleaniness.

That 's the only track so far i see that looks something like the yokomo or speedway pal circuit.nicely done up with a comfortable grandstand.When you sit on the grandstand your butt wont ache cos the bar is think.cool!!

the only thing missing is a nearby toilet
Old 04-24-2009, 12:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SuperEk4
dun kpo lah, u better play touring not drifting, play so many things alady still not enough

play off road lah
idiot.............drifting cheap leh not like ur giant! 4s 6s lipos..........BIG motors, BIG ESC
Old 04-24-2009, 01:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rcaddict
What time do u guys drift ? The last time we went there at night, the power n light switches were locked. maybe I'll join u guys someday

you can check the INFO ON DRIFT MEET THREAD to see when we held our drift meets.The guys will be there to turn on the power and spotlights.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by charlessito
so many things are done by this small pools of guys which have their own studies and work but no appriciate from complainer,blar blar,rough lar ,sandy lar, smokey lar . If u want your ride to be clean and have super smooth track ,there is one four bus stop away and pay 70 per month for it .
Yishun drifter you guys have done a great job which many have tried but not successful. Maintaining the track on your own free will takes time and effort from each of you. My salute to you guys on a job well done.See you soon.
thanks bro,

and the respective salute back to you.Free do drop by bro.Sori i missed the underground drift meet last week.My servo spoil.Will try drop by.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Tech Initiate

is the track fully done already? or halfway thru?

i was playing at the track this evening and it wasnt as smooth as the previous flooring.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

i wonder hows tat place doing now ?
Old 05-24-2009, 03:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hi,
anyone knows whether i can use a charger with the conventional 3 pin plug at yishun public track?
Old 05-27-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Rookie

hi, what's the recommended tyre to use at the track
been to the track to see on raining days. track is very rough and someone played on the track when the cement is still wet ( not fully dried ) now four long line that goes to the side. Thanks.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Rza
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by fadeaway
........ someone played on the track when the cement is still wet ( not fully dried ) now four long line that goes to the side. Thanks.
walau!! damn stupid rite!!!

pls friends, refrain urself from playing in the track when it is NOT ready!!

and as for ur question fade, t-drifts are fine to go along with the track.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Tech Initiate

Sorry dat the track is under renovation nw..juz 2 let u guyz kno dat thr will be a driftmeet this friday frm 8pm onwards at 296A mph (juz bside mscp) which is located near Darul Makmur Mosque..frm the yishun track, juz follow the main road parallel to the railway line pass by nortpoint which goes to sembawang..so halfway thr u will saw a chinese temple bside the railway on the left side n thr will be a bustop thr..opp the bustop, u will c a mosque..our dm is juz nearby..actually u can c our dm frm the main road coz the 1st u will c frm the main road nearby the mosque is the mscp..so our dm is located on the 1st floor bside mscp..
anyting can contact me Dino: 83426076..but im not the organiser..the orgniser is my members..so i will confirm wit him too abt dis Friday..

Last edited by dinosao; 05-28-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Adept

hi, what's the recommended tyre to use at the track
been to the track to see on raining days. track is very rough and someone played on the track when the cement is still wet ( not fully dried ) now four long line that goes to the side. Thanks.
The track is currently under renovation accually.The rough spot that you ran on is the 2nd layer of the track which the contractors are waiting for a good non rainy season to apply the next coat of cement powder to make it smooth.You can try on the current track but it will only damange your bevel gear.So i suggest that you be patient and wait for the contractors to finish of their work.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Lakai
The track is currently under renovation accually.The rough spot that you ran on is the 2nd layer of the track which the contractors are waiting for a good non rainy season to apply the next coat of cement powder to make it smooth.You can try on the current track but it will only damange your bevel gear.So i suggest that you be patient and wait for the contractors to finish of their work.
Thanks for the info, i was wondering how come so rough, maybe only pvc enough to play on that surface. Good to know that it'll be smooth. Do update us when the track is done. Thanks for the effort, good to know that there's a track always there to play- no need to wait for drift meet and for others to set up tires
Old 06-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the info, i was wondering how come so rough, maybe only pvc enough to play on that surface. Good to know that it'll be smooth. Do update us when the track is done. Thanks for the effort, good to know that there's a track always there to play- no need to wait for drift meet and for others to set up tires
No problem,This is the news i get from the Yishun rc driftclub members there,so i just relay the message.Agree with you.no need to set up track.Jus go and play and bash for free!!
Old 06-22-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

any news?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.