Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Yishun Track reborn?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by m33g0
yup...mus thank the town council and also the workers...the feeling of the smoky effect is really fun...but the cleaning up part...HAHAHAHA...jia lat man!!...and someone left a chicken bone there..that attracted the ants...and i ended up crashing them up..oops...so SORRY...

yeah,some of the drifters like to eat and pinic down there.Dun be surprise if u see beer bottles or cans.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Pls dun "drink n drift" at e same time....
Sure BBBBAAAANNNNNGGGGG...............
Old 04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hosuyaka

kenasai, evokia come down sure betting liow.itz a illegal gambling den for not horse racing.Drift racing.

kena bang for twin drift $50 cents.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ImperialRC
The track is free for anyone and so is the power supply.All you need to do is bring yr charger down for charging.As for the tires, F2,T-drift or pvc is fine for the track.To us Drifting is not part of business,It a hobby to express our passion to go sideways.So no worries about any fees.All we have to do is keep the track clean from litters or debris.

WHAT!!!! It's FREE!!!!! that is certainly a very good news and friendly to the pocket!!!!! will definitely go back to going sideways now for sure!!!!!! long live the organiser!!!! hip hip hooray!!!!!! 3X
Old 04-19-2009, 08:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

kenasai, evokia come down sure betting liow.itz a illegal gambling den for not horse racing.Drift racing.

kena bang for twin drift $50 cents.
Dats y now my pocket $$$ less n less.....
Need to urself la hehehehe
when track done msg me ok
Old 04-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hi bro,
Basically the floor is too smooth from touring and it's only catered for the drifters as it is not advisable for both tourers and drifters to use the track at the same time which both parties would end up crashing on each other.We would recommand BK's touring track at bottle tree park.

cheers
Wow, actually who paid for the resurface huh? How come touring cannot run liao, so sad..........last time i remember i used to run my mini 1/10 there was the track was so small keep bumping
Old 04-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hoppie
Wow, actually who paid for the resurface huh? How come touring cannot run liao, so sad..........last time i remember i used to run my mini 1/10 there was the track was so small keep bumping
yah hor!!!! makes me wonder too! and so kind somemore after that track use is still FOC!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:47 AM
Tech Initiate

I think this guys are doing a great job looking after the track once again regardless it has been abandon for years as i know.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Actually track was abandon for years and noone bothered to request for a makeover until the yishun drifters decided to do it.The town council paid for the resurfacing.The yishun resident commitee radio control club which is us are using our funding plus some donation from imperial rc to paint the curbs.And the town council hands the responsibilties to us.Dun be sad la bro.Once a while we do let tourers to bump in with us as we go for smoking breaks.As hobbist we tend to share.The reason why we ask tourers not to play there also is because the floor has not much grip and you may tend to damage your car.So hope you guys understand.The town council knows that the track is cemented to be build for drifting when the idea was sugested and now the place was meant to be for drifters.Anyway the skateboarders in our community are suggesting to them to build a skatepark,maybe if you are a yishun resident you can request for a new touring track.

Last edited by jevan90; 04-22-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by sammz_987
yah hor!!!! makes me wonder too! and so kind somemore after that track use is still FOC!!!!

pay also you wonder.Free also you wonder.

If you are paying for drifting it's not called drifting,it's called business.Drifting is a syndrome.We dun have to pay to express ourselve or go crazy over it Everyone is free to go sideways.That is how drifting started in the mountains in japan.They din pay to go sideways at night.

anyway thot you said in the previous thread that you wanna go back to sideways?

don't wonder already bro,The more you wonder the more you lose your mind.start drifting!!

Last edited by jevan90; 04-22-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hosuyaka

wahahah his subaru like to bang bang you.So long no see you bro.The track so quiet without you
Old 04-22-2009, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

What time do u guys drift ? The last time we went there at night, the power n light switches were locked. maybe I'll join u guys someday
Old 04-23-2009, 03:37 AM
Tech Addict

so many things are done by this small pools of guys which have their own studies and work but no appriciate from complainer,blar blar,rough lar ,sandy lar, smokey lar . If u want your ride to be clean and have super smooth track ,there is one four bus stop away and pay 70 per month for it .
Yishun drifter you guys have done a great job which many have tried but not successful. Maintaining the track on your own free will takes time and effort from each of you. My salute to you guys on a job well done.See you soon.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jevan90
Actually track was abandon for years and noone bothered to request for a makeover until the yishun drifters decided to do it.The town council paid for the resurfacing.The yishun resident commitee radio control club which is us are using our funding plus some donation from imperial rc to paint the curbs.And the town council hands the responsibilties to us.Dun be sad la bro.Once a while we do let tourers to bump in with us as we go for smoking breaks.As hobbist we tend to share.The reason why we ask tourers not to play there also is because the floor has not much grip and you may tend to damage your car.So hope you guys understand.The town council knows that the track is cemented to be build for drifting when the idea was sugested and now the place was meant to be for drifters.Anyway the skateboarders in our community are suggesting to them to build a skatepark,maybe if you are a yishun resident you can request for a new touring track.
When you guys usually play? I try to drop by and kpo. :P

Maybe convert my TRF415-MRE to drift car hehe
Old 04-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

When you guys usually play? I try to drop by and kpo. :P

Maybe convert my TRF415-MRE to drift car hehe
dun kpo lah, u better play touring not drifting, play so many things alady still not enough

play off road lah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.