Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody go to east coast track before?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

haha if u not sure u can go us dexter (the boss)
i am his first mechanic in his shop late time is a small shop
at the playground there.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

haha if u not sure u can go us dexter (the boss)
i am his first mechanic in his shop late time is a small shop
at the playground there.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr.chicky
hmmm...there is one incident that one of the player told my fren that"one of our singapore top driver go there race also lose"..then my fren was like"huh"?then my fren told him that don talk bad bout people..my fren almost quarrel with him too...think they should like change the track usage rule...like maybe go there use the track and pay a certain amount... rather then paying $50 in a day..buying stuff from there,and use the track and become a member..and the track is also not as good as queenstown there...
poor thing ur fren advice ppl not to talk bad bout others then almost quarrel
Old 02-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mog ruith
poor thing ur fren advice ppl not to talk bad bout others then almost quarrel
ya lor...cause my fren cannot tahan the way he tok liao...
Old 02-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Tech Rookie

I started my hobby at Dexter's shop and I thought that they are pretty helpful to those who are starting this new hobby.

Perhaps some veterans will not like the place due to your knowledge of the 'market price'.

I'm fine with them as they are pretty helpful.

I think it's like a 'veteran' person who shops at Sim Lim Square and a newbie who shops at Funan Centre.

Taroda is like going to Funan Centre...
Old 02-21-2008, 04:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

think also is like, the location.

maybe the rent is higher.

cause even if u look at the 7-11 there, the items are way more expensive.

only mac remains the same =D
Old 02-21-2008, 04:37 AM
Tech Addict

well honestly i think its up to buyer where they want to spend their money
cheap or expensive, each to his own...
Old 02-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default MC330CR

I bought a MC330CR there at $90 with a TZ at $48. Then realise that the MC330CR is not the Futaba original and the one I bought is only selling at $50 on the net. The original Futaba sells for around $90 on the net so took it for granted its the Futaba one. BUYERS BEWARE when buying this ESC. To be fair to them please note that I did not ask them is it the original but still why do they sell at that price point.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Guys, can u all stop shooting around. If u not happy just don't go to that shop as easy as ABC. I also got a shop that i like and don't like. U like u just go don't like can don't go, they never use a gun point at your head force u to buy or play there. What is the point for shooting the shop right. Everyone play R/C is a hobby not having a war with other

Last edited by DarkRay; 02-23-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

yup2 totally agree with you bro ray
1 can spend his money where he likes...
Old 02-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Tech Adept

One last thing forgot to say

If u really not happy and want to complain u can just go CASE(correct me if i am wrong) to make a complain and not here. How much u complain also no use, no one can help u in here. We only can helping u to slove your R/C stuff if u can't get it right.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Soon, buyers buy anything at anywhere and if you say that the product cost at $50, then you can go and order the product and tell us that whether it is worth to sell at $50 when you have to think about profit, shipping and many others things to consider. If you can sell the product at $50 on the dot, there will be hundereds of people waiting for your product.

Soon is not happy about the product except that he is advising people out there about the product.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by soon
I bought a MC330CR there at $90 with a TZ at $48. Then realise that the MC330CR is not the Futaba original and the one I bought is only selling at $50 on the net. The original Futaba sells for around $90 on the net so took it for granted its the Futaba one. BUYERS BEWARE when buying this ESC. To be fair to them please note that I did not ask them is it the original but still why do they sell at that price point.
just asking.

does other manufacturer makes the futaba mc330r?

izzit pink in colour with copper mosfets?
Old 02-24-2008, 05:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by gtsfrost
just asking.

does other manufacturer makes the futaba mc330r?

izzit pink in colour with copper mosfets?
Not very sure who makes it but on the Futaba site there is a pic and the word FUTABA is printed on the sticker on the ESC. Pink colour. The one I got does not have the FUTABA word but XPower instead. The 2 looks about 90% similar except the brand printed. The Futaba ones is listed on remart at US$59.90 while the Xpower is selling on ebay from US$30 to US$40. Google for MC330CR and should get lots of info. I bought mind after seeing it on rcmart and thought $90 is reasonable, should have done a more thorough search. I am not trying to stir but just to let rookies like me be aware that there are 2 very similar ECS call MC330CR with very big price different. As for quality I am not sure, the other ESC I have is the Tamiya TEU101BK. However the reverse seems glitchy.

FutabaMC330CR
http://www.futaba-rc.com/radioaccys/futm0922.html

Xpower MC330CR
http://www.rcworldwide.com/v5/produc...erhf1tgee03vf0

Last edited by soon; 02-24-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Added link
Old 02-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by viper159
Soon, buyers buy anything at anywhere and if you say that the product cost at $50, then you can go and order the product and tell us that whether it is worth to sell at $50 when you have to think about profit, shipping and many others things to consider. If you can sell the product at $50 on the dot, there will be hundereds of people waiting for your product.

Soon is not happy about the product except that he is advising people out there about the product.
100% agree

If the person/shop sold the product never think about the profit, shipping and etc, that person/shop is stupid and want to lose money

soon, if u really don't konw anything u can just ask all the pro here b4 u get anything. That is a lot of con man in this hobby u still never meet, they can just sell u the stuff that they say is brand new, selling u high price or etc to cheat your money.

Last edited by DarkRay; 02-24-2008 at 07:37 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.