Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
 everyone pls read:      (((AdITRLZ cheater))) >

everyone pls read: (((AdITRLZ cheater)))

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

everyone pls read: (((AdITRLZ cheater)))

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2003, 09:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Entropy
Personally I think the topic title is very offensive.

If you had any sense of fairness or maturity (especially when the bunch of you are adults), you should not have called Aditrlz a cheater. This is because he did not cheat you of anything.

The only cheating that has been going on is somebody who gave a verbal agreement not to resell the car and blatently decided to resell it on the same day.

I appeal to the common sense of the people here, whether or not you are friends with cartoon and poolman and see clearly what is going on.

Aditrlz is highly upset that you not only broke your verbal agreement (not binding as a contract but reflects badly on your trustworthyness). He thought he was selling a car to someone that wanted to play with the car and not someone who just wanted to resell the car on the same day(I wonder for what reasons...)

Now not only has the car been put on sale on the same day it was sold to cartoon and poolman. Aditrlz's car has been slammed for being old and in bad condition. On top of that, Aditrlz has been branded a CHEATER for selling the car with a "faulty" receiver, god knows whether it was spoilt by cartoon and poolman after they took it back.

Can you honestly blame Aditrlz for being upset?? Do you think he ignored your calls on purpose? Your calls and offensive messages all came after he found out his car was being resold after you agreed not to sell it.

Aditrlz is a nice guy. I often have to tell him to raise the prices of items he wants to sell because he undervalues them. In this case he just wants to make affordable a car he can no longer spare the time to mantain so a new user can enjoy it. Is that so much to ask for?

At the time that cartoon and poolman bought the car, there were 2 or 3 other people in the waiting list to buy the car at that price too and I can bet those 2 or 3 people will probably keep and care for the car compared to these 2 characters Cartoon and Poolman.

Think. Use your adult minds to think. I know you are all friends here, but think before blindly supporting your old kaki's. Friends do not support each other blindly.
what verbal agreement leh...what agreement ???? already say stop liao some more mention mention and mention.....then what you want now ? help aditrlz to win the case ? or try to let us know how steady are you as his friend ????
since is stop then stop...everyone already say clear up everything liao then you walan eh appeal common sense lah, what lah what lah....stop liao lah...rctech...not rccourt ok ? now no need to highlight who's right who's wrong...next time be careful can liao lah....not because i am not aditrlz so i talk cock..but is true wat...let the bygones be bygones...aiyooo....

Correct or not i say...i appeal the common sense of everyone here...
Old 05-16-2003, 09:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by EiKuD
what verbal agreement leh...what agreement ???? already say stop liao some more mention mention and mention.....then what you want now ? help aditrlz to win the case ? or try to let us know how steady are you as his friend ????
since is stop then stop...everyone already say clear up everything liao then you walan eh appeal common sense lah, what lah what lah....stop liao lah...rctech...not rccourt ok ? now no need to highlight who's right who's wrong...next time be careful can liao lah....not because i am not aditrlz so i talk cock..but is true wat...let the bygones be bygones...aiyooo....

Correct or not i say...i appeal the common sense of everyone here...
Yah, let bygones be bygones. However this thread topic title is still highly offensive.
Old 05-17-2003, 06:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

S T O P !!!
Old 05-17-2003, 09:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Default misunderstanding...

yoo... so sorry in the very very late reply on this...but had to really think it over thoroughly...
managed to contact cartoon and had a thorough discussion and basically it was all just a misunderstanding on my part..
for what its worth i would like to sincerely apologise to both cartoon and poolman for the outburst of comments i placed initially in the buy and sell thread.
i believe the damage is done but i hope it will stop here and we all continue to play the hobby we love.....
cheers.
Old 05-17-2003, 09:50 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

we understand both party had the faltly so we will forgiver and forget ...
everyone here in is form we r garealy thank"s helping us to slove
and explain wat is correct wat is wrong...... we poolman and cartoon wif our full salut to all people here............ thank"s
Old 05-17-2003, 09:55 AM
Tech Adept

Talking ITS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING

We had clear up things with Aditrlz & please stop posting reply in this threat . It was just a misunderstanding between me ,Aditrlz & poolman. We had already clear up the mass. All the 3 of us are at fault. Sorry for causing the net busy this while. I ,poolman & Aditrlz are still friends. Lets forget the past & have fun. Thanks & regards.