Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPRC Close Forever?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Such a pity. Hope Mr.Tay will be back soon. He is a very experience R/C player with lotsa of knowledge.

I guess its PA only and BK's for electrics eh??

True thing is its not so bad runnning with the 1/8th, i saw some 1/10ths chasing the 1/8ths.. what a sight!
Old 12-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Lampar one to those who complain........this is only a hobby....and those noise level.....only minimal...we need somewhere to paly also...that is not asking too much....

Don't know know why they never complain that massage in front of tay's shop....maybe the DB in the room more than on the race day......

To those who complain......better watch the coming year....
Old 12-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Tech Champion

feel sorry to hear bout the closing,things will happen that we just duno when..to my fren Tay, must be something good later u should get.. take it positive..
Old 12-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blaz
anybody want to play at yishun? the small track at the park...

The Yishun track is a killer track...no one should ever play there...it's dirty, the islands are super high and made of concrete...unless you don't mind smashing your car to bits...if not avoid the track at all cost...
Old 12-05-2006, 02:11 AM
TM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
The Yishun track is a killer track...no one should ever play there...it's dirty, the islands are super high and made of concrete...unless you don't mind smashing your car to bits...if not avoid the track at all cost...
Don't talk K.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:07 AM
Tech Adept

All the best to Tay hope he finds a better place. Dont give up.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

For me and my 3-4 frens, will be playing at those super big 4 basketball courts and some with the futsal court. I know my area in Admiralty has 2, one across the Admiralty MRT and another near the 888. That is where er are heading next. The surface is concrete however. But the best I must say is the basket ball court next to my block, but can't run too many cars there else too loud. If people complain, let the polis take my name, until the authority do something about it. There are so many things the government could do, like the skateboard parks in Bedok and Orchard, my arguement would be - how about RC cars. I hope the rest would do the same and let the concern surface by itself. If people running bikes so damn loudly and get away with it, why must people like Tay who is trying to make a living being singled out.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:50 AM
MG
Tech Apprentice

We support you C H TAY

We are waiting for you to create miracles in this hobby!
Old 12-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TM
Don't talk K.

What you mean don't talk? I'm just saying the track at Yishun park is not a good track...Have you ever even seen the track? No one maintains the track in the park. Many people i've known who tried their cars at the track at Yishun park have broke their cars or have spur gears stripped. If you like the track, by all means go ahead, and i'll talk as of when i like ...All the best to CH Tay

Last edited by Funkymojo; 12-05-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's a pity the track gotta close,tay is one of the nicest dude in the rc community.All the best and hope to see your new shop and track soon,as for the yishun park track,the track is known as hell track.Anything that goes on the track with surely break
Old 12-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

TOO BAD IF THE TRACK HAVE TO CLOSE,
Mr. Tay will have to find a new place ( hope its around Woodlands ).
even if I don't play 1/10 GP, I used to go down there for a look or 2.

I have been playing my 1/8 buggy at the 888 court ever since its open but til now still no police come and see my face.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Default SUPPORT

Originally Posted by etino
For me and my 3-4 frens, will be playing at those super big 4 basketball courts and some with the futsal court. I know my area in Admiralty has 2, one across the Admiralty MRT and another near the 888. That is where er are heading next. The surface is concrete however. But the best I must say is the basket ball court next to my block, but can't run too many cars there else too loud. If people complain, let the polis take my name, until the authority do something about it. There are so many things the government could do, like the skateboard parks in Bedok and Orchard, my arguement would be - how about RC cars. I hope the rest would do the same and let the concern surface by itself. If people running bikes so damn loudly and get away with it, why must people like Tay who is trying to make a living being singled out.
Originally Posted by wolfman
TOO BAD IF THE TRACK HAVE TO CLOSE,
Mr. Tay will have to find a new place ( hope its around Woodlands ).
even if I don't play 1/10 GP, I used to go down there for a look or 2.

I have been playing my 1/8 buggy at the 888 court ever since its open but til now still no police come and see my face.
Come on guys, even without residents complaining I believe all tracks will also have to close in future if there are more and more people like you around.

Here you are talking about too bad a track has to close, blah, blah, blah... and then you talk about you playing in built-up residential areas !.

1) Where is your support for official legal tracks ?.

2) You think any R/C shop can survives without support with the high space rental rate here ?.

3) Aren't you giving a bad reputaion to R/C by causing disturbance to others selfishly ?.

Think about that.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

since that LHS and track is closed , then where to get the spare parts likewise one of my friend just brought a G4 from there????
He is worry about it and dare not to play as he worry no parts support and left the car gounded ??? Or another ppl here knows where to get the parts from the boss personlly???
Old 12-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MG
We support you C H TAY

We are waiting for you to create miracles in this hobby!
we support you too C H TAY

Last edited by weechor; 12-07-2006 at 04:16 AM.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:55 AM
MG
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sonic Gear
since that LHS and track is closed , then where to get the spare parts likewise one of my friend just brought a G4 from there????
He is worry about it and dare not to play as he worry no parts support and left the car gounded ??? Or another ppl here knows where to get the parts from the boss personlly???

I have just changed to G4S a month ago. i have improved my driving skills since C H TAY taught me. If i need any spare parts, i will sms C H TAY. He will get someone to deliver to me. Feel free to call him (97567649) for any enquiries.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.