R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers-22/)
-   -   HPRC Close Forever? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/139045-hprc-close-forever.html)

etino 12-03-2006 03:33 AM

HPRC Close Forever?

Just learnt from Mr Tay that he has to shut down HPRC track and the shop at the current permises. Thanks to neighbouring residents who are too quick to complain about the weekend noises, but don't seem to mind the passing MRT every 5mins that are 30m nearer than the track.

Anyway, this is how most Singaporeans are brought up. Loves to brag but zero tolerance.

dirtdynamics 12-03-2006 06:18 AM

Thats sad.
That track was not near any actual residences and the noise made is very minimal by any standards...
I live near there and even on saturdays and sundays if i dropped by there was minimal noise even when i reache dtheir carpark...
That is why the hobby never makes it anywhere better..
screw those people..

Once I had the police come down on me when i was playing my nitro buggy in an open field near some hdb blocks
This was on a SUNDAY afternoon mind you...
Police came, i told them i was playing in an open field and it was a sunday after noon and the police just smile, took my name and left...
SOme singaporeans are just bas$&^%&* !!!! F*%@#*&^#@ Them !

Much Much More 12-03-2006 07:36 AM

Want more privacy and serene surrounding, go stay in condo or landed property. If those fellows can't afford it, then don't complain. I really pity Ah Tay. :flaming:

skywalker 12-03-2006 08:18 AM

Come on guys lets move forward. It might not be a bad thing after all, cause with the old track gone. We might have a new track coming our way in a not very far future. And in the future if C.H.Tay would come out with a new track, he will definitely need all our full support and not pity for him. To all Rc lover lets unite to keep the Rc alive so that we can have fun and learn from each other in a nice and better enviroment. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US............ :cry: :cry: LAST BUT LEAST, let us all give C.H.TAY and Hobby Pararise a BIG THANK YOU for past three years of fun and excitement weekend that he have bought us. So TAY if u have new track don't forget to reserve a premium membership for me ha :lol: :lol: :lol: .

TM 12-04-2006 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by skywalker
Come on guys lets move forward. It might not be a bad thing after all, cause with the old track gone. We might have a new track coming our way in a not very far future. And in the future if C.H.Tay would come out with a new track, he will definitely need all our full support and not pity for him. To all Rc lover lets unite to keep the Rc alive so that we can have fun and learn from each other in a nice and better enviroment. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US............ :cry: :cry: LAST BUT LEAST, let us all give C.H.TAY and Hobby Pararise a BIG THANK YOU for past three years of fun and excitement weekend that he have bought us. So TAY if u have new track don't forget to reserve a premium membership for me ha :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funkymojo 12-04-2006 03:23 AM

It's such a pity...maybe Tay could set up a shop and track at the former nacos track?

Sonic Gear 12-04-2006 04:04 AM

such a pity to closed a nice track.....
No doubt didnt play there often but did leave me a good impression of the place. :nod:

E.T. 12-04-2006 05:25 AM

Bro, don't say HPRC - 'Close Forever' lah. Sound not so nice. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure he will be back in bussiness in no time. Let's wait for him to 'Relocate' to a Bigger & Better place. Hopfully, a bigger track. Then we can hold some local or intenational big races. Then we can all give him our support again.
Look at the bright side, this may NOT be a bad thing for Tay. :nod: :nod:

Blueshark 12-04-2006 06:40 AM

OMG... :rolleyes: why do they call the police over a nitro car?...jeez :weird: ...not very noisy wat... :ha:

Originally Posted by dirtdynamics
Thats sad.
That track was not near any actual residences and the noise made is very minimal by any standards...
I live near there and even on saturdays and sundays if i dropped by there was minimal noise even when i reache dtheir carpark...
That is why the hobby never makes it anywhere better..
screw those people..

Once I had the police come down on me when i was playing my nitro buggy in an open field near some hdb blocks
This was on a SUNDAY afternoon mind you...
Police came, i told them i was playing in an open field and it was a sunday after noon and the police just smile, took my name and left...
SOme singaporeans are just bas$&^%&* !!!! F*%@#*&^#@ Them !

Exist 12-04-2006 07:26 AM

Wah lao!! Just when I tot of playing 1/10 again!! Sad news........

maskedrider 12-04-2006 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by E.T.
Bro, don't say HPRC - 'Close Forever' lah. Sound not so nice. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure he will be back in bussiness in no time. Let's wait for him to 'Relocate' to a Bigger & Better place. Hopfully, a bigger track. Then we can hold some local or intenational big races. Then we can all give him our support again.
Look at the bright side, this may NOT be a bad thing for Tay. :nod: :nod:

bro...then where u will be playing liao ??? :eek: :eek:

etino 12-04-2006 07:50 AM

Tay was visibly upset but says he hope to return in 2mths time. I suggest he should go for a factory space in nearby woodlands sector 1 where there is a nearby bustop, factory food court, bustop and ample parking space. I know because I used to own office space in Nylect building in that area. There are enough noises from the factory that we will be the one ended up complaining of the noise. Anyway, he has to think on reinvesting his business, now.

I used to run an event company for 1.5yrs and people just complained once of food poisoning from food served from one of the food booth. Only father and son got ill out of the whole attendance of 800+ people, I have to wind-down my business, incurr $200k investments lost. This is how hard living in this country is.

E.T. 12-04-2006 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by maskedrider
bro...then where u will be playing liao ??? :eek: :eek:

Well, I think play at carpark lor...... :cry: Haha... :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding.

I don't like playing at PA leh. I've NOT been there for ages. So I don't know what kinda of changes had been done to the place. The last time I'm there playing, I go home half roasted. This is NOT a problem for me, but there is NO plublic transport at all. Go by taxi, how to go home?? :confused: :confused:
& I don't like the idea to run side by side with the 1/8ths too.

blaz 12-04-2006 05:50 PM

anybody want to play at yishun? the small track at the park...

maskedrider 12-04-2006 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by E.T.
Well, I think play at carpark lor...... :cry: Haha... :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding.

I don't like playing at PA leh. I've NOT been there for ages. So I don't know what kinda of changes had been done to the place. The last time I'm there playing, I go home half roasted. This is NOT a problem for me, but there is NO plublic transport at all. Go by taxi, how to go home?? :confused: :confused:
& I don't like the idea to run side by side with the 1/8ths too.

butties...dun worries abt Tpt , we can go together :D :D