HPRC Close Forever?

Old 12-03-2006, 03:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default HPRC Close Forever?

Just learnt from Mr Tay that he has to shut down HPRC track and the shop at the current permises. Thanks to neighbouring residents who are too quick to complain about the weekend noises, but don't seem to mind the passing MRT every 5mins that are 30m nearer than the track.

Anyway, this is how most Singaporeans are brought up. Loves to brag but zero tolerance.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thats sad.
That track was not near any actual residences and the noise made is very minimal by any standards...
I live near there and even on saturdays and sundays if i dropped by there was minimal noise even when i reache dtheir carpark...
That is why the hobby never makes it anywhere better..
screw those people..

Once I had the police come down on me when i was playing my nitro buggy in an open field near some hdb blocks
This was on a SUNDAY afternoon mind you...
Police came, i told them i was playing in an open field and it was a sunday after noon and the police just smile, took my name and left...
SOme singaporeans are just bas$&^%&* !!!! F*%@#*&^#@ Them !
Old 12-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Want more privacy and serene surrounding, go stay in condo or landed property. If those fellows can't afford it, then don't complain. I really pity Ah Tay.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Tech Adept

Come on guys lets move forward. It might not be a bad thing after all, cause with the old track gone. We might have a new track coming our way in a not very far future. And in the future if C.H.Tay would come out with a new track, he will definitely need all our full support and not pity for him. To all Rc lover lets unite to keep the Rc alive so that we can have fun and learn from each other in a nice and better enviroment. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US............ LAST BUT LEAST, let us all give C.H.TAY and Hobby Pararise a BIG THANK YOU for past three years of fun and excitement weekend that he have bought us. So TAY if u have new track don't forget to reserve a premium membership for me ha .
Old 12-04-2006, 02:20 AM
TM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by skywalker
Come on guys lets move forward. It might not be a bad thing after all, cause with the old track gone. We might have a new track coming our way in a not very far future. And in the future if C.H.Tay would come out with a new track, he will definitely need all our full support and not pity for him. To all Rc lover lets unite to keep the Rc alive so that we can have fun and learn from each other in a nice and better enviroment. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US............ LAST BUT LEAST, let us all give C.H.TAY and Hobby Pararise a BIG THANK YOU for past three years of fun and excitement weekend that he have bought us. So TAY if u have new track don't forget to reserve a premium membership for me ha .
Old 12-04-2006, 03:23 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

It's such a pity...maybe Tay could set up a shop and track at the former nacos track?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:04 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

such a pity to closed a nice track.....
No doubt didnt play there often but did leave me a good impression of the place.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:25 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

Bro, don't say HPRC - 'Close Forever' lah. Sound not so nice.
I'm sure he will be back in bussiness in no time. Let's wait for him to 'Relocate' to a Bigger & Better place. Hopfully, a bigger track. Then we can hold some local or intenational big races. Then we can all give him our support again.
Look at the bright side, this may NOT be a bad thing for Tay.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

OMG... why do they call the police over a nitro car?...jeez ...not very noisy wat...

Originally Posted by dirtdynamics
Thats sad.
That track was not near any actual residences and the noise made is very minimal by any standards...
I live near there and even on saturdays and sundays if i dropped by there was minimal noise even when i reache dtheir carpark...
That is why the hobby never makes it anywhere better..
screw those people..

Once I had the police come down on me when i was playing my nitro buggy in an open field near some hdb blocks
This was on a SUNDAY afternoon mind you...
Police came, i told them i was playing in an open field and it was a sunday after noon and the police just smile, took my name and left...
SOme singaporeans are just bas$&^%&* !!!! F*%@#*&^#@ Them !
Old 12-04-2006, 07:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Wah lao!! Just when I tot of playing 1/10 again!! Sad news........
Old 12-04-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by E.T.
Bro, don't say HPRC - 'Close Forever' lah. Sound not so nice.
I'm sure he will be back in bussiness in no time. Let's wait for him to 'Relocate' to a Bigger & Better place. Hopfully, a bigger track. Then we can hold some local or intenational big races. Then we can all give him our support again.
Look at the bright side, this may NOT be a bad thing for Tay.
bro...then where u will be playing liao ???
Old 12-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Tech Adept

Tay was visibly upset but says he hope to return in 2mths time. I suggest he should go for a factory space in nearby woodlands sector 1 where there is a nearby bustop, factory food court, bustop and ample parking space. I know because I used to own office space in Nylect building in that area. There are enough noises from the factory that we will be the one ended up complaining of the noise. Anyway, he has to think on reinvesting his business, now.

I used to run an event company for 1.5yrs and people just complained once of food poisoning from food served from one of the food booth. Only father and son got ill out of the whole attendance of 800+ people, I have to wind-down my business, incurr $200k investments lost. This is how hard living in this country is.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by maskedrider
bro...then where u will be playing liao ???

Well, I think play at carpark lor...... Haha... Just kidding.

I don't like playing at PA leh. I've NOT been there for ages. So I don't know what kinda of changes had been done to the place. The last time I'm there playing, I go home half roasted. This is NOT a problem for me, but there is NO plublic transport at all. Go by taxi, how to go home??
& I don't like the idea to run side by side with the 1/8ths too.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

anybody want to play at yishun? the small track at the park...
Old 12-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by E.T.
Well, I think play at carpark lor...... Haha... Just kidding.

I don't like playing at PA leh. I've NOT been there for ages. So I don't know what kinda of changes had been done to the place. The last time I'm there playing, I go home half roasted. This is NOT a problem for me, but there is NO plublic transport at all. Go by taxi, how to go home??
& I don't like the idea to run side by side with the 1/8ths too.
butties...dun worries abt Tpt , we can go together

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.