Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Catharsis_UA
Bigger rotor give to you more torque, but it also increase motor temp.
OK so a bigger rotor has more torque and smaller has less torque but more rpm right? I can see two possible rotors I can get for my 17.5mmm. One is the silver/purple super 7 and the other is a silver/red rotor. So which of these two would be better for use in stock 17.5 blinky touring?
Old 08-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

For those who are interested in, here is the way to put MuchMore software in your Reventon Pro ESC:

http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/spee...eSoftware/eng/

I did this thread and the upgrade, it seems to work properly. For any questions or suggestions, please contact me by MP or by mail at jeremy.francoisnavez [at] hotmail.com

Best Regards,
G-rem
Old 08-14-2013, 02:26 PM
Tech Initiate

This is becoming a joke now. Absolutely no customer support here in Australia.
After numerous emails to a few different Speed Passion email addresses I have not received ANY help!
I have a product that is completely useless and my warranty is running down quickly. Have had the Reventon Pro ESC go up in smoke after 1 week of use and a V3 7.5r crap itself 2.
I really need this issue sorted, so if a speed passion rep is reading this can you contact me ASAP.
sincerely
One unhappy customer
Old 08-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by weavz
This is becoming a joke now. Absolutely no customer support here in Australia.
After numerous emails to a few different Speed Passion email addresses I have not received ANY help!
I have a product that is completely useless and my warranty is running down quickly. Have had the Reventon Pro ESC go up in smoke after 1 week of use and a V3 7.5r crap itself 2.
I really need this issue sorted, so if a speed passion rep is reading this can you contact me ASAP.
sincerely
One unhappy customer
If you bought this in oz I can see your frustration but if you got it offshore I can't see speedpassion Australia wanting to touch it. Did you make a phone call?
Old 08-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Yogi-
If you bought this in oz I can see your frustration but if you got it offshore I can't see speedpassion Australia wanting to touch it. Did you make a phone call?
It was purchased from the Speed passion website but from there Australian distributor. I rang the distributor here in Aus and they said to email [email protected], which I have done numerous times which has gotten me no where.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:40 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

It was purchased from the Speed passion website but from there Australian distributor. I rang the distributor here in Aus and they said to email [email protected], which I have done numerous times which has gotten me no where.
Are you saying they don't reply to your email?

I ask because I emailed them monday and they replied within an hour.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by JayL
Are you saying they don't reply to your email?

I ask because I emailed them monday and they replied within an hour.
Yep,that is correct. have sent about 3 emails over the last week and a half
Old 08-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Tech Adept

If it was purchase here then you are coverd by Australian law. So I would send them a email or call them direct again.tell them that you intend to go to fair traiding or whom ever will listen to get it sorted. Did you pay with PayPal (just another avenue for you to get a response ).

Last edited by Yogi-; 08-17-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Yogi-
If it was purchase here then you are coverd by Australian law. So I would send them a email or call them direct again.tell them that you intend to go to fair training or whom ever will listen to get it sorted. Did you pay with PayPal (just another avenue for you to get a response ).
Ahh good point. Yeh I paid through paypal, will open up a case.
Hopefully that will get a response from them.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Most people on here are US based. Hopefully something can worked out.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Thank you for your answer i entered safe mode on program but still pc doesnt see the esc to recover firmware just program says entered sade mode and i have old led program card i updated program card. when i plugged esc and pc to card it says " - " what should i do ? (i tried that holding value button for pc mod it didnt work..)

regards..

Originally Posted by SP CS
Hello,

Restart your computer and make sure no other program is running. Start interface program and plug in the program card with the ESC. Click 'S' on the keyboard to enter safe mode and process to Firmware recover update.

SP CS
Old 08-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

weres a good place to order for Speedpassion stuff.

there main usa store wants retarded shipping...

looking for the sensor board +40 degree for V3 motor specifically.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Question:

I've been out of the hobby for over a year & I picked up a Speed Passion GT 2.1 pro stock in a trade. I was going to sell it to buy the Orion R10 but wanted to check to see if this esc is just as good as the Orion esc. I'll be running 17.5 buggy if that helps.

Thx...
Old 08-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Reventon Pro: is it possible to raise voltage cutoff?

Originally Posted by rescue119
weres a good place to order for Speedpassion stuff.

there main usa store wants retarded shipping...
I think the shipping price changes once you enter zip/address.

As for lack of response to emails: I have been accused of such only to find the emails that were sent were getting blacklisted/junkmailed.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RED-LINE M03
Question:

I've been out of the hobby for over a year & I picked up a Speed Passion GT 2.1 pro stock in a trade. I was going to sell it to buy the Orion R10 but wanted to check to see if this esc is just as good as the Orion esc. I'll be running 17.5 buggy if that helps.

Thx...
gt2.1 is great in stock.....as far as smoothness and over all usage. No way. The 2.1 is a generation back. The Rev Pro would be the SP equivalent(shhh dont tell SP but the orions are better IMHO :P ). Yes Ive owned all three esc's mentioned.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.